View Full Version : Weird orgasm like feeling while exercising?

bandie08
06-26-08, 11:07 PM
when I go exercising I occasionally get these really nice feelings. like it starts out in the lower waist/private area then as my thighs rub together It starts tingling and goes down the legs and it feels like I peed my pants but I dont and that feels really good and it gives me an energy rush. I don't know If this is adrenalin rushing down or an orgasm. it feels soo good and it last for like 30 seconds.

Zoie
06-26-08, 11:19 PM
Try to notice what exercises you are doing when this happens. Sometimes you can move in just the right way to.. ahem... yeah... not sure how to write this is a pg way... I am sure you get the idea though.

I get this feeling sometimes when I run or do certain yoga poses.

bandie08
06-26-08, 11:22 PM
yeah sorry if this topic is kinda awkward.

bandie08
06-26-08, 11:24 PM
Sometimes you can move in just the right way to.. ahem... yeah... not sure how to write this is a pg way... LMAO sorry i couldn't help but to laugh at that.:D:D:D:D

Mincan
06-26-08, 11:38 PM
lolololol

least you can have orgasms ... lucky.

Zoie
06-26-08, 11:44 PM
hehe, yeah but it makes working out in a gym or with other people a little awkward ;)

I say continue these exercises as they are very rewarding and help to increase your heart rate which good for cardio right?? ;)

Mincan
06-27-08, 01:25 AM
well im about ready to throw in the towel

bandie08
06-27-08, 01:32 AM
yeah but seriously what is this feeling? (I really hope i don't get ban from this website for this thread)

brownrabbit
06-27-08, 02:34 AM
can i have some???

IndigoGal
06-27-08, 02:37 AM
it could possibly be endorphines?? Not really sure..

Zoie
06-27-08, 11:30 PM
I read an article in cosmo about it once. Ladies can stimulate their c-spot in just the right way to induce a mini orgasm while exercising.

I didn't think it was possible until it happened to me once in a p.e. class, then again while running on the treadmill, then again while doing yoga...

DeloresMelon
06-28-08, 08:58 AM
yeah but seriously what is this feeling? (I really hope i don't get ban from this website for this thread)

Until someone finds a way for us to literally invade your brain and senses, we can't tell you.

However anything that feels good in the bathing suit area, and no others are involved (eliminating the concern over cooties), then I really wouldn't worry about it.

Are you concerned about this for some reason?

DeloresMelon
06-28-08, 09:01 AM
I read an article in cosmo about it once. Ladies can stimulate their c-spot in just the right way to induce a mini orgasm while exercising.

I didn't think it was possible until it happened to me once in a p.e. class, then again while running on the treadmill, then again while doing yoga...

Did you mean "g-spot" or is there another area of my "private region" I can add to my list of "areas that allegedly lead to pleasant things however I will never find".

Zoie
06-28-08, 12:07 PM
I did indeed mean c-spot I will pm you with it as I don't think its pg

Grafter
06-28-08, 12:11 PM
The theory of the C-Spot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nexZnEYnW8o

Zoie
06-28-08, 12:21 PM
The theory of the C-Spot!

Nice idea grafter, but the c-spot I am talking about is a very specific spot on women. One I think everyone should know about and utilize. However this is just my opinion.

Zoie
06-28-08, 12:25 PM
Back to the original question, Bandie08, if this is something that concerns you then talking with your doctor about it is my other suggestion. I don't know if you go in for annual appts yet or have a regular family doctor that you see. I am sure they can give you a more technical definition than I can.