View Full Version : Do Ya'll Watch "Clean House"/ Organizing Shows?

curseandablessi
07-04-08, 09:18 AM
I seriously think a lot of these people have ADD.

I know they make my house look really clean and organized. My fav is Clean House on The Style Network. Right now they have the messiest home in the country show on, and I think the host should send this couple to the psychiatrist for ADD testing.

xstarchildx
07-04-08, 10:18 AM
Oh yes do i, lol i love to watch how clean they can get them.
The show i watch over here in the U.K is "How clean is your house" saying that my house is never disgusting with grime like some peoples on the show lol

curseandablessi
07-04-08, 10:20 AM
That's the one with the two ladies on it, right?? They sent off stuff to the lab to see what kind of junk/germs/dirt it was one time?? I think it was on our Lifetime channel here for a little while.

xstarchildx
07-04-08, 10:33 AM
Yes your right Kim and Aggy lol funny weird women wanting to clean other peoples house's.

But they do a great job!!

x Alanna x
07-04-08, 11:29 AM
i find it really hard to get motivated to clean!!!

it really annoys me. i put it off like each hour, then the next hour comes and i put it off again.. hmm.. lol.

i need a maid!!!! haha!!

curseandablessi
07-04-08, 05:51 PM
Apparently they're on BBCAmerica, we have that on the TV with the cable box downstairs. I did find some of their shows on youtube. What is biological powder?? They were talking about cleaning a countertop with it.

xstarchildx
07-05-08, 12:21 PM
Apparently they're on BBCAmerica, we have that on the TV with the cable box downstairs. I did find some of their shows on youtube. What is biological powder?? They were talking about cleaning a countertop with it.

Biological powder is normally your washing pwder you put in your washing machine.
you can get biological or non-biological.

theta
07-05-08, 12:28 PM
I watch that show "wife swap" sometimes. They seem to all ways have a ADHDers like slob and some type-A personality drill sargent switching place.
And all ways the slob gets a little more organized and the drill saregnt learns to live a little.

auntchris
03-06-09, 01:10 PM
I use to , I am school now.
Too busy too with college work.
Working in the schools tutoring.
I have a way a sort things out.

Throw away bin, like papers sock I cant find, what ever.

Important papers: school, bills. etc.

Divide things that go in other rooms. or cabniets.

Get everything off the floor, so I can vaccumm .

Then sort.
put away,

The put away is the hardest part esp. with clothes.

tnhybrid
03-27-09, 10:38 PM
One of the guys from "Clean Sweep" wrote a book and it's awesome!!

http://www.amazon.com/Its-All-Too-Much-Living/dp/0743292650

Peter Walsh: "It's All Too Much"

I wonder if we might have a self-help books area somewhere here I should put this in...This book is AMAZING. Seriously. It really, really helped me crystallize some areas of difficulty for me and helped me think of solutions (I went out and bought a bunch of sets of drawers that are clear, so I can see what's in them and not forget where I put things away - which in the past has led me to "store" things on the floor, on tabletops, etc...)