View Full Version : Generic Xanax/Alprazolam Brand/Manufacturers?

50yellAD
07-11-08, 11:37 AM
Has anybody tried more than one generic brand of Xanax or Alprazolam?:confused:

Which brand do you use or have you used?
What differences could you notice between the brands?
Which do you prefer?

I started using Sandoz brand. I have always been skeptical about the whole anxiety thing and medication but these were like miracle pills. I only needed to take half of one and it allowed me to feel like the old me again. They had no side effects, negative or positive, other than just allowing me to feel normal. It felt so great to feel like me again it was energizing.

Currently, I am using Purepac from Walgreens. The two brands are like two totally different pills. Initially, these really had no effect of me besides inducing daytime naps. They do not really help with my anxiety. The worse part is a rebound effect that makes me extremely irritable. Using Sandoz half a pill was sufficient; however, with Purepac I could take 10 times my prescribed dosage and receive no effect. They do not even help anymore with sleep.

I know there are a lot of differences and preferences among generic manufacturers of medication. For example, many people notice major differences and are very bias toward and against certain Adderall manufactures... though I have not heard anyone voice similar concerns about Xanax.

I would be greatly appreciative of any shared experiences or insight.

Thanks.

mwessel41
12-04-08, 03:17 PM
sorry to dig up an old thread but I'm having similar issues switchin Xanax brands. I was on purepac to fall asleep, which was working fine. I just refilled and CVS gave me mylan, which seems to have no effect on me at all, not to mention the fact that it leaves a terrible taste in my mouth. I too am curious as to others' experience with alprazolam brands.

ellymae
12-14-08, 12:13 PM
Walgreens can order the generic brand made by Greenstone. That is the only one that I have found to work for me. PurePac does nothing. Hope this helps!

ADHDNEWB
12-14-08, 01:23 PM
I was taking xanax for ten years. Miracle pill yes, but very dangerous. I've tried them ALL. I never noticed a difference between any of them honestly. Maybe the mylan brand, but that's it. They seemed less effective compared to other brands. Tolerance also could have played a role here. I didn't start taking those till YEARS later.

john5527
03-04-09, 01:10 PM
Sorry if I missed another thread on this topic. I have been on alprazolam for over two years now. I took the sandoz manufactured pill until my small town pharmacy went out of business because of walgreens. I got my prescription filled at walgreens and the pill was very different. Much more difficult to split also. It is made by purepac and I don't like the side effects. The pill no longer seems to help me. Plus, I feel lighheaded all the time and dizzy. :( Does anyone know where I could get the one made by Sandoz or if walgreens can get this one?

Thanks

jennyjay
03-26-09, 12:08 PM
Greenstone is a subsidiary of Pfizer, who makes the brand name Xanax. I just found this out.

muldoon
05-08-09, 05:37 AM
I started using Sandoz brand. I have always been skeptical about the whole anxiety thing and medication but these were like miracle pills. I only needed to take half of one and it allowed me to feel like the old me again. They had no side effects, negative or positive, other than just allowing me to feel normal. It felt so great to feel like me again it was energizing.

Currently, I am using Purepac from Walgreens. The two brands are like two totally different pills. Initially, these really had no effect of me besides inducing daytime naps. They do not really help with my anxiety. The worse part is a rebound effect that makes me extremely irritable. Using Sandoz half a pill was sufficient; however, with Purepac I could take 10 times my prescribed dosage and receive no effect. They do not even help anymore with sleep.

I had started long ago w/ the Sandoz. Somewhere along the line I noticed they were circular instead of football shaped. I recently used my old Sandoz emergency supply & the experience was EXACTLY as you describe. Sandoz is so much more effective than these PurePac things.

I'm going to dump Walgreen's because of this and find my original pharmacy for the Sandoz. I am on the XR version (Greenstone) and IR version (PurePac) if needed. I now want Sandoz & Sandoz only for both forms. Unbelieveable difference.

drylightning
05-31-09, 12:58 PM
I think I know what you mean about Mylan not working as well as others...

I'm not certain that the Mylan isn't working as well as others because I've just recently increased my dose. I was taking 5 mg/day from about 1995-1999 for panic disorder. At that time, the alprazolam worked wonders. Since 1999, I gradually decreased my dose to 1.25 mg/day, which I'd been on for a year or so. I never thought at all about who manufactured my generic Xanax and was doing well until a couple months ago when, out of the blue, the panic and anxiety came back. So, we upped my dose a couple times and now I'm back on 5 mg/day. But I don't feel as good as I think I remember feeling back when I first took this dose. I definitely feel better than I did two months ago, but I have my doubts whether the Mylan is doing quite as good a job as it should.

So, it is interesting to read that others think Mylan is a weaker generic. I wonder if I'd feel better if I were on Sandoz, which would be convenient considering my upcoming change of insurance in July. (Switching from an HMO that supplies Mylan to an HMO that supplies Sandoz.)

Of course, it's possible this is all in my head, because, while the Mylan may not be working as well as I *think* I remember the Xanax generic working back in the 1990s, it may be that my memory is tricking me. And since I do feel much better, maybe I should just let it go and stick with what works, even if it doesn't work quite as well as I'd hoped.

rom661
11-17-09, 09:38 PM
I am looking for some assistance. My pharmacy changed to the Mylan brand of alprazolam. I know some claim it is in your head but it is absolutely not the case. I can't afford name brand but for years I used a generic which I can't recall the name of. It was shaped like a football with a score (no pun intended) on one side. The .5's are pink colored. Any assistance would be appreciated.

CptNemo
11-18-09, 12:19 AM
I am looking for some assistance. My pharmacy changed to the Mylan brand of alprazolam. I know some claim it is in your head but it is absolutely not the case. I can't afford name brand but for years I used a generic which I can't recall the name of. It was shaped like a football with a score (no pun intended) on one side. The .5's are pink colored. Any assistance would be appreciated.

This might help:
http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=alprazolam

Calmness
11-25-09, 08:03 AM
Hello people. I have been taking alparzolam for around 2 years now and will only stick to Xanax now the thing with generic brands. Yes they are the same substance but the can be made differently. Basically it comes down to how quick and effectively the body can absorb the substance, now there are many factors that alter this like food and acidity ect. But back to generic brands my mum came to me with the same question as she found that valpam didn’t work compared to ducene. Now the final stage of a drug is a crystalline salt, depending on which solvents were used in its preparation determine its melting point and affect the absorption in the body, you also see on blister packs batch numbers which have different melting points compared to other batches, but all should be within in the companies acceptance. With substances such as alprazolam you really appreciate quick absorption and reduction of anxiety when in public. So that is why certain brands may work and other not so well, so when you find one that works generic or not stick to it. Hope this has been helpful and thanks for your time... Calmness

beachbet40
03-16-11, 01:22 PM
Have been using generic xanax .5 mg for over 2 years to help with sleep issues, possibly due to using Adderall XR. I am a 52 year old woman diagnosed with Adult ADD, but these sleep issues could be caused by menopause as well....Anyway, have had generics substituted by CVS pharmacy for Adderall, as soon as it came on the market, and without my permission or notification! The generic did not work for me! I have been taking a generic Xanax made by Mylan, also .5, just at night usually, for the past two years. Just refilled my script and get home, and guess what? The generic I had been taking was apparently not available so the CVS pharmacist substituted another generic, which DID NOT WORK FOR ME! In fact, this generic, made by Qualitest Pharm., did not work at all, and made me even more anxious and unable to sleep1 I thought I would give it another chance, took it again last night, same result...same dosage, supposedly same medicine....Had to resort to one of the old one's i saved from Mylan at 3:00 am to get to sleep! Now, don't give me the tolerance bs....this generic is NOT the same as the Mylan one! Just like the Adderall generic was NOT the same! We as consumers need to start exercising our rights, because these big chain pharmacies will substitute whatever makes them more money without consulting you! It's our money, our insurance (if you are lucky enough to have it) and our BODIES! We need to tell them DO NOT SUBSTITUTE ANYTHING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! Now, CVS doesn't care I can not get another prescription paid by my insurance company until next month, so I have to call my doctor who has to change the dosage or prescribe brand only, plus I have to pay another co-pay! Where are the consumer rights on this? If a customer is getting THE SAME THING FOR TWO YEARS, don't they deserve a phone call asking if the change is ok with them???? Wake up you big box pharmacies......the consumers are getting tired of you messing with our health! Am of to hunt out a mom and pop place that would take the time to call me, instead of just filling with whatever and hoping I won't notice until I get home, and OH, sorry, once you leave the store we can't do anything, can't take it back! Check your bottles BEFORE you leave the store and then be proactive! CVS won't get me again!

sarahsweets
03-16-11, 02:55 PM
I don't know which manufacturers make the brand I use but I agree with you completely. I have to go to a seperate pharmacy for this one xanax generic because my regular pharmacy only orders a specific kind of generic. I would love to request a certain brand but I feel like the pharmacists all think people like us are drug addicts. Last time I asked about a brand named sleeping pill because the generic I picked up a coupke of days before wasn't working the pharmacist acted like I was abusing my drugs looking for an early refill. I hate the stigma. I really don't believe its in our heads what's to stop this generic companies from reducing the amount of the active ingrediants to cut corners or using more fillers and binders to bolster up the pill? This is what I think.

marcus2011
04-02-11, 03:40 PM
I've been taking the brand Xanax for a couple years as an anti anxiety until my health insurance switched to the generic Mylan. Mylan generic performs nothing like the brand Xanax. It's only good as a sedative and has virtually no anti anxiety effect. It's not your imagination so don't let any Dr. or Pharmacist tell you otherwise. I had this confirmed to me by my Psychiatrist who said virtually all of his patients that made the switch had the same complaint. I just moved for a new job, and I noticed the Pharmacy (Costco) gave me the Sandoz Generic. I only noticed because it looks virtually identical to the Pfizer brand. I thought they had made an error. The 1-mg tablet exactly resembles the light blue football shape of the Pfizer brand. I haven't tried it yet, but will report back. Interested in the Greenstone brand if it's manufactured by Pfizer. Has anyone compared it to the actual Xanax brand? Thanks.

LaGena
07-01-11, 08:15 AM
Walgreens can order the generic brand made by Greenstone. That is the only one that I have found to work for me. PurePac does nothing. Hope this helps!

I have been taking greenstone xanaxs for years & yesterday I got mine filled & they only had mylan brand. I'm not feeling as good as I did with green... brand. Honestly not feeling anything. :confused::confused:

alkalineashes
07-08-11, 11:17 AM
I have been taking greenstone xanaxs for years & yesterday I got mine filled & they only had mylan brand. I'm not feeling as good as I did with green... brand. Honestly not feeling anything. :confused::confused:
i agree, greenstone seemed bettter. also Barr klonopin seemed supurior to the mfg accord health ones I got last time. Id never heard of Accord health before.

Idgie_LA
07-18-11, 09:49 PM
Okay, now it all makes sense. My pharmacy recently switched from Sandoz to another generic and I thought nothing of it (just called the pharmacy and they told me the Sandoz 1mg is on backorder and they are using Greenstone). There IS a difference in generics! I've had stomach cramps and serious memory problems since the switch but couldn't make sense of it. Some may like Greenstone or Dava manufactures better and others may prefer Sandoz or another. I guess it just depends on each individual, but the switch from one manufacturer to another can definitely cause side effects and/or withdrawal symptoms. I saw my doctor today and she says there is definitely a difference in each generic - including fillers that can cause some people serious issues. I could not figure out what was causing these problems, but now it's been confirmed. Hope this helps anyone else experiencing the same problems.

indoroids
08-13-11, 07:43 AM
i use calmlet 2mg
it's like heaven on earth
trust me, this is damn good stuff

abacks
04-18-12, 12:26 PM
OH, this is exactly my prolem I need to read this whole string to find the COLORS of the generic pills

I am slipping into major depression, and in reading about alprazolam doosage came upon this,

Basically, took the pink generic alprazolam 0.5 BID for years, often only needed a half, and rarely needed the full dosage. THEN they switched me to the the yellow and I noticed a DIFFERENCE IMMEDIATELY . I asked about it and they offered to switch me back to the pink, and it was back to normal, then pink was not available, and now I am in major depression after using the yellow for awhile

tambourine-man
04-19-12, 02:05 AM
I always preferred the 2mg "french fries" or "school busses" manufactured by Purepac. Best generic on the the market. You can see them here in a photo I took of a mixture of benzos...

http://lh4.ggpht.com/2W78dXb8m4ZJTjOTLSRoGN598PtG9pcxz8k0CiBs4D8MOaCUc9 dXBSWx0LbXu9KTWTXR=s85

AddYourAll
04-19-12, 04:20 PM
yer pic quality hurts my eyes:cool:1852 their equal to me, whether they're round, oval, oblong, sandoz, green, blue, or yellow...I'm a firm believer in most generic drugs (from pharmacies in States)...adderall happens to affect everyone substantially different:scratch:, each having their own 'unique' profile

for the most part, alprazolam is alprazolam is alprazolam- no difference from 2 yrs ago (amnesia talking):faint:

escott
04-22-12, 12:24 AM
It can be different modafinil generic providule is better than the brand. It's hit or miss

escott
04-22-12, 02:11 AM
I have found that generic Xanax is the same as brand for this particular med.

nolaman
04-27-12, 08:24 PM
i had tried a bunch of the generics. the greenstone 1mg, 2mg, the double g 2mg, qualitest 1mg, a green 1mg, and the yellow and green 2mg. and i fine greenstone works better for me, the purepac 2mg are ok

SnareDrumzZz
04-28-12, 03:27 PM
No need to post photos with Diazepam when this thread is About Alprazolam mate.

I am sure the Greenstone 2mg is the best but I just get the yellow Purepac generic. I like Purepac generics. They make these 2mg Ativan than dissolve in less than a minute under the tongue. Anyway, I always say a huge difference in certain generics when it came to Benzodiazepines but with Alprazolam I dunno. It all seems equal minus more fillers in some. I don't recall liking the blue mylan brand 1mg generics though. Mylan makes the Worse Benzodiazepine generics. I kind of want to get those 2mg round Alprazolam tablets but I forgot what brand they were. Anyway I hate the term green monsters, and school buses. Bars. Bars people or a stick. Anything else sounds like drug slang ...

escott
04-28-12, 04:59 PM
Nirvana is a main distributor of alprazolam most other generic manufacturers are from outside the US. The generic is highly different than the brand Xanax. It is not as effective according to reviews by patients.

SnareDrumzZz
04-28-12, 06:03 PM
^who are you talking toż?

escott
04-28-12, 07:38 PM
The reason that the generic isn't really the same is because it contains up to 15 percent less active ingredient. However if you are using generic or regular for sleeping purpose studies have shown they are very similar. Where the difference lies is taking it for other purposes, anxiety for example most report the generic doesn't really do anything. The manufactures of generic I know are Greenstone, Sandoz, Purepac, but the best generic I have come up with is from a company called Amneal Pharmaceutical. In the end unfortunately Xanax name is the best.

AddYourAll
05-01-12, 01:05 AM
The reason that the generic isn't really the same is because it contains up to 15 percent less active ingredient. However if you are using generic or regular for sleeping purpose studies have shown they are very similar. Where the difference lies is taking it for other purposes, anxiety for example most report the generic doesn't really do anything. The manufactures of generic I know are Greenstone, Sandoz, Purepac, but the best generic I have come up with is from a company called Amneal Pharmaceutical. In the end unfortunately Xanax name is the best.
buncha crap, I tell ya, ..most benzo generics sold at major us chains, e.g. the walgreens, rite aide, wal mart, cvs, costco, target, etc, etc...... are all GOOD. I've always believed in generics, and never had a substancial problem until Adderall. Adderall is the strangest damn generic. There are many factors at play but if one gets a C2 generic, it's good to ask. Look at all the generic Adderall threads on any boards; they are all aggregate stickys with the shortage threads. Of course everyone has an opinion, but for the most part, I love em, I don't have to break the bank for Brand, when I can get 'footballs' for 10cents....good ol us generics, rather than strips, and shady blister packs I've seen in Mexico. Generics are good for business, and save us all a good bit of money. Adderall is one of the few execptions. I would hate if generic amp salts have a dramatic impact on the younger genre, in regards to generics. If you need tylenol, and your partner gives you 20 bucks to go to CVS, are you going to buy CVS acetaminophin or Tylenol :scratch:

BTW I love barr adderall...:eek:

kali108
06-10-12, 06:21 PM
Has anybody tried more than one generic brand of Xanax or Alprazolam?:confused:

Which brand do you use or have you used?
What differences could you notice between the brands?
Which do you prefer?

I know there are a lot of differences and preferences among generic manufacturers of medication. For example, many people notice major differences and are very bias toward and against certain Adderall manufactures... though I have not heard anyone voice similar concerns about Xanax.

I would be greatly appreciative of any shared experiences or insight.

Thanks.

Hello All - I have been prescribed xanax for 10 yrs - the generic brand that seems to work better than all others mentioned is Greenstone. They are oval shaped. Call around and smaller pharmacies may have that brand. Also keep pills in the fridge as they stay "fresher" longer. Generics by FDA law can be to 15% stronger or weaker than brand name drugs. Cheaper to be weaker I'm sure. Best of luck.

Chicchick
07-11-12, 07:43 AM
buncha crap, I tell ya, ..most benzo generics sold at major us chains, e.g. the walgreens, rite aide, wal mart, cvs, costco, target, etc, etc...... are all GOOD. I've always believed in generics, and never had a substancial problem until Adderall. Adderall is the strangest damn generic. There are many factors at play but if one gets a C2 generic, it's good to ask. Look at all the generic Adderall threads on any boards; they are all aggregate stickys with the shortage threads. Of course everyone has an opinion, but for the most part, I love em, I don't have to break the bank for Brand, when I can get 'footballs' for 10cents....good ol us generics, rather than strips, and shady blister packs I've seen in Mexico. Generics are good for business, and save us all a good bit of money. Adderall is one of the few execptions. I would hate if generic amp salts have a dramatic impact on the younger genre, in regards to generics. If you need tylenol, and your partner gives you 20 bucks to go to CVS, are you going to buy CVS acetaminophin or Tylenol :scratch:

BTW I love barr adderall...:eek:

I've tried Sandoz and Purepac... seen minimal difference except maybe sandoz was very slightly more effective. I agree, the Adderall generic situation is quite strange. Lucky for me the only generic I've tried is Barr/Teva. I guess I'm really lucky the pharmacy near my house has always had the meds I've needed

tambourine-man
08-08-12, 03:29 PM
Gador is the holy grail, then UpJohn, the Purepac.

420benz
09-02-12, 11:13 AM
I am a newbie: First I can't figure out how to post a new thread.
Question: I have been using Mylan A1 for about 10 years now,from Sam's Club.
I just switched to Costco,and they gave me G 3721 by Greenstone. This new pill made me very irritabill.The(heebe gee bees ).Will this feeling ever go away after continued use?

sarahsweets
09-02-12, 03:38 PM
I just switched to Costco,and they gave me G 3721 by Greenstone. This new pill made me very irritabill.The(heebe gee bees ).Will this feeling ever go away after continued use?

I think different manufacters have different effects on me with any medication. If you need to go to a different pharmacy then you should.

Pink Panther
11-08-12, 02:03 AM
Hello.I have been searching for MYLAN brand ALPRAZOLAM 1 MG.I suffer from anxioty attacks.I can't take any other brand and I can't find a place who sells MYLAN brand.I tried Walmart,Walgreens,CVS I have trouble breathing now and I can't sleep.Do you have any suggestions that may help me??

Thank you!

Pink Panther
11-08-12, 02:06 AM
I am a newbie also.I can only take MYLAN brand.It's not all in your head there are brands that do give me the hee bee gee bees also.I can't sleep or breath very well.Your not alone.Wish I could help!:(

HuskerFan83
01-03-13, 03:08 PM
I am a newbie also.I can only take MYLAN brand.It's not all in your head there are brands that do give me the hee bee gee bees also.I can't sleep or breath very well.Your not alone.Wish I could help!:(

Pink Panther, I hope you have been able to find the Mylan generic brand. If not, I know that my Hy-Vee grocery store now carries it. I'm not sure where you live, but Hy-Vees are only in the midwest.

You can call around to the pharmacies in your area and ask them what manufacturer they use for generic Xanax XR and they will tell you.

ericrichardson
03-18-13, 04:27 AM

Although you and I appear to be in the minority, as my CVS recently switched to Greenstone G 3721, and I feel just as you describe. That is in stark contrast to the Mylan I had been on for years. I never noticed a difference in effectiveness until now, so I never bothered to note when I began taking the Mylan, which has always worked very well for me.

I do not think we are taking the wisest approach by giving other than what our own experience has been, or that which we have intimate knowledge thereof, as it is absolutely incontrovertible that the Mylan works much better for me. Again, I appear to be in the minority, but there is no doubt that Greenstone exacerbates my anxiety, and I will be pharmacy shopping looking for Mylan, or any other brand.

FLIPPERLOVER
06-24-13, 02:24 PM
Have been using generic xanax .5 mg for over 2 years to help with sleep issues, possibly due to using Adderall XR. I am a 52 year old woman diagnosed with Adult ADD, but these sleep issues could be caused by menopause as well....Anyway, have had generics substituted by CVS pharmacy for Adderall, as soon as it came on the market, and without my permission or notification! The generic did not work for me! I have been taking a generic Xanax made by Mylan, also .5, just at night usually, for the past two years. Just refilled my script and get home, and guess what? The generic I had been taking was apparently not available so the CVS pharmacist substituted another generic, which DID NOT WORK FOR ME! In fact, this generic, made by Qualitest Pharm., did not work at all, and made me even more anxious and unable to sleep1 I thought I would give it another chance, took it again last night, same result...same dosage, supposedly same medicine....Had to resort to one of the old one's i saved from Mylan at 3:00 am to get to sleep! Now, don't give me the tolerance bs....this generic is NOT the same as the Mylan one! Just like the Adderall generic was NOT the same! We as consumers need to start exercising our rights, because these big chain pharmacies will substitute whatever makes them more money without consulting you! It's our money, our insurance (if you are lucky enough to have it) and our BODIES! We need to tell them DO NOT SUBSTITUTE ANYTHING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! Now, CVS doesn't care I can not get another prescription paid by my insurance company until next month, so I have to call my doctor who has to change the dosage or prescribe brand only, plus I have to pay another co-pay! Where are the consumer rights on this? If a customer is getting THE SAME THING FOR TWO YEARS, don't they deserve a phone call asking if the change is ok with them???? Wake up you big box pharmacies......the consumers are getting tired of you messing with our health! Am of to hunt out a mom and pop place that would take the time to call me, instead of just filling with whatever and hoping I won't notice until I get home, and OH, sorry, once you leave the store we can't do anything, can't take it back! Check your bottles BEFORE you leave the store and then be proactive! CVS won't get me again!

You are exactly right about how they will give anyone a different manufacture generic without our consent hoping we will not know the difference. My pharmacy did the same thing with my Alprazolam. I get my monthly 1 mg that I take twice a day, I start noticing things are different. The reason my doctor put me on them was my heart was racing too fast all the time, not just periodically. So with this prescription things are way different. I googled it, and found that people notice a difference in Mylan than Purepac, sure enough my pharmacist switched manufactures on me. I called them up and *****ed them out for doing that. They had no choice but to take those back and give me Mylan. Now every month when I call my script in I have to request Mylan. The last 2 times I called in the script they said " ummm we may not be able to give you Mylan" I said, " I will take all my scripts and find a pharmacy that does", and all of a sudden wouldnt you know it, they found some.....Imagine that. So the trick is to threaten them with changing pharmacies and miracles seem to happen. But for me PurePac does nothing, its like taking a sugar pill. Its Mylan for me all the way.

Laci4759
10-06-13, 06:37 PM
I am not a doctor, I am simply sharing my experience, I've been on xanax since 2006, 1mg four times daily, I too have run into difficulties with generics, this sentence did come from my pharmacist..he said that there are different fillers and inactive ingredients that cause side effects such as headaches, nausea, dizziness, these are the generics I HAVE tried, purepac, mylan, amneal, greenstone, sandoz, activis Elizabeth, other than the brand name, which is way too expensive, Sandoz is in my opinion, and experience the best generic, the others SUCK PURE AND SIMPLE, CVS CARRIES SANDOZ, BUT IN MY STATE, I HAD TO SPECIFICALLY ASK THEM TO ORDER SANDOZ AND IT'S IN MY PROFILE IN THEIR COMPUTER, if u don't specify, u will be given whatever is available, and let me tell u, I went through hell and back on those crappy generics, cuz once u fill that script, u r stuck for 30 days of hell, it got so bad that's when I asked the pharmacist if he would order sandoz and note it in their computer, he said yes and I still call every month before picking it up to ensure they don't forget, I hope this is helpful to you because anxiety is no joke and I HAVE a high stress level job, good luck to those going through what I HAVE Bern through..

Laci4759
10-07-13, 07:40 PM
In reply to pink panther, stop and shop pharmacy carries mylan xanax, u can call and they will order it for u

Nate W
10-07-13, 08:19 PM
Xanax may be one of those medications where brand definitely matters. Years ago when my tinnitus (ringing in my ears from noise damage when I was young) acted up, I frequented a tinnitus support group and one of the drugs that offered some relief was Xanax and almost everyone who used it said the brand name was by far the best, without a doubt. I have no personal experience, though.

--Nate

Rebelyell
10-07-13, 08:34 PM
Can I. Cut a .5 mg of aprolozam in half will it just help me relax and notgo to sleep?

indoroids
09-11-14, 12:20 AM
i love generic, they are same quality as the brands

420benz
11-27-14, 08:43 PM
Sorry for hijacking this thread but I havent been here for a while and I can't start a new post.?

Flory
11-27-14, 09:08 PM
I use teva it's fine