View Full Version : Have you ever had Adverse side effects reducing or quitting LAMICTAL?

i4got
07-13-08, 03:03 PM
What are your Lamical side effects? On it and discontinuing it.

Do you notice "almost" immediate effects when you first start Lamictal? (more like in the first few days)

Do those effects make you happy?

When I started taking it, I actually thought to myself "Wow, I'm happy" :confused::confused::confused: So I started calling it "the happy pill" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I dunno.. your guess is as good as mine.

Bonnieboo
07-16-08, 01:34 PM
Do you notice "almost" immediate effects when you first start Lamictal? (more like in the first few days).I was just about to ask this...I literally started yesterday. Is it possible to feel the effects this soon, or am I just having an unusually good day?

i4got
07-16-08, 05:47 PM
hehe That's what I thought, too.. It's been 2 years now. Though for me....it's hard to come off of if you do it too fast. Must titrate down. You'll get some fierce headaches. But other than that, it works for me

Bonnieboo
07-16-08, 05:49 PM
hehe That's what I thought, too.. It's been 2 years now. Though for me....it's hard to come off of if you do it too fast. Must titrate down. You'll get some fierce headaches. But other than that, it works for meOh, man...I'm having some fierce (TMI) diahrea, though. Did you have this? How do you deal? How long does it last? I'm dyin' over here! ;)