View Full Version : possible treatment - "feline catus" ?

Colin
08-05-08, 10:18 AM
I felt so bad today, days like this i realy wonder how , or especialy why i survive them, but i gave up 8 years ago cos hitting my head agaisnt the brick wall, ie the medical profesion in the uk, was doing my head in.

I gues its anxiety, rather than depresion.

but ive started fighting again, but man i cant cope today, then my cat comes in and she meows at me so i meow back and so on,... all while shes standing in the open door for ages so i cant close it lol.

i open a tin of food, and she loves it cos ive only had the enrgy to do dry food for ages, and then I find i can cope with living again, at least for today.

sarek
08-05-08, 10:40 AM
Dogs and cats have a special way with people.
BTW if you wanted to show somebody what ADD(inattentive) might look like, just show them a cat.
Cats are interested in you, or they are not. You just don't have anything to say about it. They don't obey orders.
Normally a cat will sit or sleep or wander around aimlessly, doing nothing much in particular. Unless off course they are hyperfocusing on something, like a sudden noise in the bushes, or their food. Then you will see the hunter come alive.

Colin
08-05-08, 10:43 AM
hehe that is so true, I always felt like I was meant to be a cat but ended up a human by mistake lol. I tend to sleep like a cat too, althoug cats are more alert when they are asleep.

Sickle
08-05-08, 02:19 PM
Animal Therapy is recommended in some circles regarding mental illness.