View Full Version : Weight Loss Blog

d2k1
08-16-08, 12:45 AM
Blah, not sure where to start.. Once upon a time I went to the gym every day (or tried) for 2 years consistently. My peak weight was 205lb back when I was 14, during a single year I obesed on chinese food everyday and obsessed over an mmorpg (runescape). I've lost, all of the weight I gained since then (dropped to 120lbs, then upped to 140lb from lifting) but stopped going to the gym.

I graduated hs, moved to long island, and am constantly juggling school & work. During the transition period I put on a lot of weight (I'm a self proclaimed obeset[obeset=obese beast]) and love food.

My goals:
- lose 15lbs
- gain muscle
- become a professional eater of such stature that even the great kobiashi would think twice before challenging me.
- buy a scale

Current weight: 146lbs (approximation, don't have a scale..., ughh.. add that one to the goals list).

DotwithADD
08-16-08, 02:11 AM
I sure need to... been trying to eat more fruit... but haven't exercised enough for the fruit to do me any good (to "move" it along)... Well, before I exercise, I guess I'd better go to bed and sleep some... Will try to walk tomorrow!

four_a2002
08-16-08, 11:29 AM
Blah, not sure where to start.. Once upon a time I went to the gym every day (or tried) for 2 years consistently. My peak weight was 205lb back when I was 14, during a single year I obesed on chinese food everyday and obsessed over an mmorpg (runescape). I've lost, all of the weight I gained since then (dropped to 120lbs, then upped to 140lb from lifting) but stopped going to the gym.

I graduated hs, moved to long island, and am constantly juggling school & work. During the transition period I put on a lot of weight (I'm a self proclaimed obeset[obeset=obese beast]) and love food.

My goals:
- lose 15lbs
- gain muscle
- become a professional eater of such stature that even the great kobiashi would think twice before challenging me.
- buy a scale

Current weight: 146lbs (approximation, don't have a scale..., ughh.. add that one to the goals list).

What do you mean by "professional eater"?

d2k1
08-17-08, 05:52 PM
What do you mean by "professional eater"?

You are unaware my friend xD.

kobayashi is one of the worlds greatest professional eaters. the competitive sport of professional eating requires loads of training, eating, training, and more eating lol.
http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2007/06/27/amd_kobayashi.jpg
http://www.beerbellyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/kobayashi_six_pack_2006.JPG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeru_Kobayashi

d2k1
08-18-08, 05:20 PM
Today started off crappy, I ate a kfc honey bbq sandwich & buffalo snacker with 10 potato chips. However I did do a few crunches & ab exercises in the morning, so I guess the kfc protein was a good thing :).

Todays Food Consumption as of 5:19pm:
1.5cup Protein Shake (90 cals per cup)
1 KFC Buffalo Snacker
1 KFC Honey BBQ Sandwich
10 Potato Chips
1/2cup of raw broccoli

Blah, I'll go to the gym later to work it off :/.

DotwithADD
08-19-08, 01:35 AM
Lunch (had no breakfast):

Bodacious BBQ (restaurant in Texas):
BBQ Chopped Beef Sandwich with pickles, a little onion, a little BBQ sauce (Texas-style)
Sweet Iced Tea, then Pink Lemonade
1/2 bag of Potato chips.

Sigh! Not off to a very good start... But I did have 1/2 bag of chips!

Oh, it gets worse...:(

Dinner:
2 small bitesized chocolate candies (snickers and Milky Way).
2 saltine crackers, Cheese (that canned stuff that you squirt out like Readi-whip), 1 slice of muledeer sausage.
1 beef (Banquet) microwaveable pot pie
1 bag Ritz snack size snacks (with crackers - mini cheese flavored, ritz crackers, wheat chex, and pretzel sticks) - 100 cal. bag.
Water with Country time lemonade
1 granola bar with choc. chips.

d2k1
08-19-08, 05:47 PM
Today I woke up and was like 'woah, i need to do something today'. Thats been my attitude all day, yet little has gotten done. I've gotten some things accomplished, but only a few little things that require little/no effort/thought/focus.

I just got dressed, lol, and am about to head out of the house, get some groceries, pickup a new book @ borders, eat some fine fragment cheese in a enchanted garden, flock with my fellow seagulls, and pay my college tuition (long lines at the bursar, RAWR!!!).