View Full Version : GFC: What Exercise are you going to do today?

Pages : [1] 2

curseandablessi
08-18-08, 08:33 AM
Since I'm easily bored, and don't do well at exercise programs, I thought I'd make myself accountable, plus maybe get some ideas from you guys.

I think I might get in the pool and jog for 10 minutes. And maybe a couple of sun salutations from yoga. It doesn't sound like much, but since my current exercise program consists of running up and down the stairs to get some diet pepsi, it's a start.

My plans were to walk around the circle driveway on the farm a couple of times (it's a little more than a half mile once around), but I woke up in the middle of the night with one of those horrible leg cramps, and it still hurts.

I'll let you know how I do tonight.

qhcowgirl
08-18-08, 02:36 PM
Good for you! I get bored too and one thing I love is dancing...

I'm looking for exercise ideas too. I sprained everything in one of my legs from the middle of the calf to the toes and I still can barely do anything.

I can do a little dancing, or run 50 ft, or swim a few laps and then I limp for the next couple of days. :( Can't hike at all...

I'd like to start doing yoga -- a class or something -- b/c I'm pretty good at that kind of stuff. Or maybe a dance class that's not too intense...

I'll stretch for sure today -- maybe do a few things with weights and strength building type stuff. Eventually hopefully I'll be able to do more active stuff but it's been over a year and I still can't do anything.

Grafter
08-18-08, 02:46 PM
qh, with leg out of commission, this would be a good time to work on your core muscles.

There is a ton of info out there if you google "core muscle exercises."

I may have to modify my 1st nights workout if we get the rain that's expected. It might be to work on core.

four_a2002
08-18-08, 04:49 PM
Today, my exercise was helping the family freeze sweet corn. Might not sound like much, but it was work freezing for 5 families.

Tomorrow I should be able to hit the gym. I want to do a half hour on the summit trainer and a half hour on the elliptical.

20trackedmind
08-18-08, 06:11 PM
I am going to start taking my kids to the park and go on "Adventure" walks with them. It is 1/2 mile around the lake so I figure I can do 2 laps and added a mile to my routine. And my kids get some of my time!

mADD mike
08-18-08, 07:46 PM
I've got the Power 90 DVD's, the predecessor to the P90x that you may have seen infomercials for or read about online. It is more for beginners, whereas P90x is very hard core. I might try to bust out one of the 45 minute workouts tonight, though after cleaning the 3 huge homes with my wife today, I'm beat. If I can't do it, I'll still do some push ups (anybody else like the Perfect Pushup?), some crunches, and some other general exercises just to get something in today. We've got two 5500+ square feet homes to clean tomorrow. Another 10 baths for me to clean, plus other rooms as time permits. After that I get to recuperate, but I'll still try to do something no matter how tired I get, as it is better than the nothing I usually do.

curseandablessi
08-19-08, 09:10 AM
I jumped on the minitramp yesterday out in the yard. Luckily I'm on a farm so my neighbors really can't see how dumb I look. I found my bottle of Hyland's leg cramp stuff, I didn't think it would work, but it did.

mADD mike
08-19-08, 09:17 AM
I jumped on the minitramp yesterday out in the yard. Luckily I'm on a farm so my neighbors really can't see how dumb I look. I found my bottle of Hyland's leg cramp stuff, I didn't think it would work, but it did.

Lol, I have a friend that swears by his minitramp. He has to be about 6'4, and close to if not 300 pounds, and he loves to jump on it. He's probably in his late 50's or early 60's. I think he does it in his garage so that nobody sees him. Always gives me a funny mental picture.

20trackedmind
08-19-08, 09:17 AM
Forget looking dumb, sounds like fun! Can I come over;)?????

qhcowgirl
08-19-08, 01:57 PM
Thanks grafter! I'll do that.

Yesterday and today I stretched, exercised (sit ups/push ups etc) and groomed half my dog. My dog is a huge collie that hadn't been brushed for forever. It was a lot of work. :)

curseandablessi
08-19-08, 06:44 PM
certainly you can come over and jump, my mom gave me mine, but I've seen them at the thrift store for a few bucks.

I have scrubbed my bedroom, and I do mean scrubbed today. I have vaccuummed everything within an inch of it's life, I pulled out furniture and vacuumed underneath and behind it, and mopped the floor with pine-sol, wiped down the dust from the ceiling to the floor with a pinesol/water mixture rag. The cable guy's coming tomorrow to put a box in the bedroom. I've even thrown the bed pillows in the washer and dryer and cleaned two of them so far.

Okay, it's not real exercise, but it isn't something I normally do. But, I don't think the floor has ever been this clean. Real exercise is probably out today.

I started painting the cats room's floor. We took up the carpet in there, and I haven't had time to lay hardwood in there yet. So I thought I'd throw some paint on the particle board sub floor to seal it, so the cats would quit scratching it.

I feel like I've got dust in my throat. Byukky!!

20trackedmind
08-19-08, 07:19 PM
Well, tonight I plan on getting the kiddos to be early and doing some yoga. I want to do an hour of the slow and relaxing stuff that calms ya down so I can get some sleep.

Today I got clever and rubberbanded two sponges to my feet (which were wearing my husbands old socks) and spot mopped my floors by doing side lunges around the house. (It looked like a Karate Kid remake.) I think I am going to feel that later:D.

I am expecting my new dog to arrive any minute now so tomorrow morning I am up and at'em with my dog (Reksi) for a 45min walk. I can not wait until it drys out and I can go ride!!!!! :(

mADD mike
08-19-08, 08:26 PM
My wife and I cleaned two 5500+ square feet houses today. I myself cleaned 10 bathrooms top to bottom, and then cleaned other parts of the houses, vacuumed, mopped, etc.

Now I have to find the energy to work out, but I'll do something for sure. Who made the stupid rule that things you do on a regular basis don't count for exercise?

curseandablessi
08-20-08, 12:43 AM
Well come tomorrow, well today, after I sleep, I'll have the fitness on demand channel upstairs in the bedroom. They have some good yoga shows on there sometimes.

I decided to get a second cable box, we have one in the den, but I don't really go in there much. It's sort of the hubby's cave, and we put the one box we had in there so he could watch the golf channel and speedvision.

curseandablessi
08-21-08, 08:12 AM
Well I've done it now, too much dust from cleaning.

Done some chair pilates with the lady on the exercise on demand channel. I even found my exercise bands.

ggal
08-21-08, 11:26 AM
Today I got clever and rubberbanded two sponges to my feet (which were wearing my husbands old socks) and spot mopped my floors by doing side lunges around the house. (It looked like a Karate Kid remake.) I think I am going to feel that later:D.

I don't know what you look like, but in my mind's eye...that is the absolute funniest image ever!!!

I love it!! LOL!!

20trackedmind
08-21-08, 11:42 AM
I don't know what you look like, but in my mind's eye...that is the absolute funniest image ever!!!

I love it!! LOL!!
It was pretty funny. I was smart enough to wait until my husband left for work. I would of never heard the end of it otherwise.

My inner thighs are still a little stiff;)

dreamdweller
09-12-08, 09:16 PM
Have you tried cycling? See my post in the same area!

mctavish23
12-14-08, 02:25 AM
After an 18 month illness related detour

I'm back in the gym lifting again

It doesn't even bother me that's it's slow

Or that I'm starting over

I've been twice this week

Both times I just took a deep breath and then broke into a smile

I hope you all have a safe a blessed holiday season

Wherever you may be

tc

mctavish23

(Robert)

Ian
12-18-08, 01:34 AM
That's outstanding Robert! I could picture that smile very clearly.

I got a run in today. Three miles. I've got something goofy going on with my toes that flairs up every few days. Saw a Dr. yesterday, but he wouldn't act because they weren't red and angry. Oh well.

-22C today and it felt mild! It's been very cold here with wind chills down around -45C which is nasty weather to run in. I had to laugh today running and thinking -22C was a sweet day to be out. Humans are so adaptable!
Ian

kettish
04-05-09, 07:42 PM
Ran today, will go hiking whenever the weather's nice next week. Um, cleaning, cleaning actually burns a LOT of calories. I'm also going to go hand sand down some of the rust spots on our new crappymobile so it's an arm workout for me tomorrow! ;P

skysoldier
06-01-09, 12:25 AM
Today, I did 10 sit-ups and 5 push-ups, this is the best thing I can do for now, don't worry guys I will try to improve it later on. hehehe...:D

Ian
06-01-09, 12:44 AM
Today, I did 10 sit-ups and 5 push-ups, this is the best thing I can do for now, don't worry guys I will try to improve it later on. hehehe...:D

It would be great if you could continue to get us updates of your progress.

The improvements will come on their own. The habit of doing the work is the tough bit for me sometimes. Yesterday saw me split wood for three hours straight. It was an incredible full body workout. I love switching up with "real" world type work to help keep my running game fresh.

Are there any hashers here? I'm sorely tempted to commit myself to our local H3 group. Read up on the crazy songs and games. They are a loopy bunch and the history is kind of cool too. It's a global group and I don't think there is one in the bunch that takes themselves too seriously and that's a prerequisite for my interests.
http://www.wh3.ca/

My local group celbrated their 400th run today and I didn't even know it was going on. They had all kinds of craziness happening.
Cheers!

busyhermit
07-09-09, 05:34 PM
This is my first visit to the exercise forum. I weigh about 200 now - thanks to desk job and medications. Haven't walked on my treadmill since getting into a depression about 4 days ago. More than anything, I don't want to give up now. Was hoping that joining your group might help keep me inspired. Don't know if I can remember to check in every Friday tho. Maybe i can put an alarm on my phone or something.

Tara
07-09-09, 06:06 PM
I walked down to the Women's Fitness Center to sign up for Zumba classes but the place was closed...lol

BillW
08-18-09, 10:55 AM
I find most physical exercise extremely boring, so I've always had trouble starting and/or maintaining any kind of regular program. So, hoping that it would be enough to maintain my interest, I signed up for a 2-week trial of a martial arts course over the weekend. My first session last night.

Wow! What a workout... I probably lost 5 pounds in sweat. Plus, I actually enjoyed it enough that I'm really looking forward to going back tonight. It seems to require a lot of mental focus, too, which will probably be helpful.

Just for reference, I am about 80 pounds overweight, and have never been physically active in my adult life. The instructors made it very clear that I should work at my own pace and not try to keep up with the rest of the class yet. I worked at half-speed compared to everyone else, and still found it to be very difficult and tiring... but I felt really good at the end of it. (And I slept like a baby last night, for the first time since starting Wellbutrin XL about 10 days ago.)

Does anyone else here do martial arts of some kind?

Spartan-121
11-21-09, 03:43 AM
I'm 18 and cannot find work but I attend school part time... so I'm left with plenty of time to work on my physique. I enjoy running long distances and can run 15+ miles at a time, but I usually never go more than 7 because it just gets soooo boring!

^ this is setting up for something, I promise.
So I've found that I cannot focus on only a few exercises, and that hitting everything every day and/or switching up exercises within complex schedules will also leave me distracted and the program will crash... so I've designed a plan that works for me: I run every day and only do other exercises every other day... so 90% of all my exercise is piled into a couple hours. I've done some weight-training, but while I have no problem with going to the ymca every other day, that also gets boring. I feel least constrained at home, so I just hit all parts of my body with calisthenics. Anyways, this program, which has been melded over time into its current form, has lasted longer than all others, so we'll see how it goes!
I'll do 50 minutes of squats and jumps, accompanied by shadow boxing, 200 push-ups (of various types, to keep it as interesting as possible, and in sets of 25), 50 pull-ups in sets of 10, 100 sit-ups, 3x60 bicycle crunches, and one minute of planks for each side of obliques. It all comes out to endurance, but I have to burn off the calories as I eat more than friends that are 40 lbs more than me... I mean easily ploughing through 2,500 calories a day in food, day in and day out.

PookDo
11-26-09, 09:00 PM
I just ordered BeachBody.com's P90 and I plan on working through that twice at least and then trying Insanity and eventually P90X

Scattered
12-18-09, 02:53 AM
I get on my stationary bike every day for 30 minutes, usually while watching TV or talking on the phone. It's something that's easy to do, which makes it a lot more likely that I actually will do it! The difference it makes in how I feel is amazing. Since Adderall was triggering migraines, it's an important part of managing my ADHD.

whorton
12-28-09, 11:02 PM
Today was 30 minutes on the elliptical on Hilling Plus level 8 setting. Along with 30 minutes on upper body work out.

homerefinance
01-25-10, 09:20 AM
Its true that exercise is very much important for healthy and regular life, but I am not regular in exercises. Since I can't wake up early in the Morning.

stef
01-25-10, 10:38 AM
This is a huge problem. Not only am not motivated but i HATE exercise due to being uncoordinated and bad memories of gym class etc.

I bought a "yoga ball" which was great for a few weeks, and I was very excited about this but I ended up deflating it, it took up too much room (seriously - I live in an apartment -it was very troublesome). I feel very bad about this; yet another project which I did not think all the way through...

I do a lot of walking (20 min at least per day); but I have no time for the gym or pool due to long working days + commute. I just can't get motivated right now to do other exercises at home, I hate them so much, it feels like some kind of a punishment.

any suggestions???

Skully
02-05-10, 11:25 AM
Ok starting today I am getting into the "Get Fit CLub" I have had enough of being lazy. Oh, and I am also a personal trainer so if anyone has questions please feel free to send me a message or ask in the forums! I would be glad to help in any way I can!

Missi
02-08-10, 11:37 AM
Not sure which place I should be posting, the other thread seems to be more intensive than what I want to do. I just need to get up and move... anything is an improvement. Last night I committed to going to a place to walk this morning, realized I forgot my tennis shoes sort of exploded a couple of months ago so I got out some super glue and instead, stayed home and did light dance aerobics for 20 minutes with 5 minute walking cool down.

So yay me! I accomplished 25 minutes of exercise today :D

.Nick
02-08-10, 01:54 PM
A few people in my dorm go to the gym about 5 days a week... I started joining them last week.

lorinabrown
03-13-10, 07:59 AM
I usually do swimming and running is the best and simple exercise that i do regularly to maintain my health good.

whorton
03-15-10, 09:31 PM
I do cardio and strength training 5 days a week. So far I have lost 45 lbs since the 1st of December. I only have 23 lbs left to go hit my goal weight.

firstdesserts
03-31-10, 03:13 PM
Whew! What an effort just to find this thread! That'll teach me to stay away for so long! Anyway, I just wanted to post this and run!

FITNESS TIPS
We all know that exercise is a major component of any good self-improvement program. The problem is that it's sometimes so dull and repetitive that we quickly lose interest--and that's the end of our fitness plan. With the following fantastic mind/body tone-ups, however, you'll never get bored! So tomorrow morning, forget those leg lifts and do something fun like:
walking on eggs
throwing a fit
stretching the truth
jumping to conclusions
jumping the gun
jumping on the bandwagon
pressing a point
sweating bullets
flying off the handle
raising the roof
skating on thin ice
jogging your memory
pulling someone's leg
EXTRAS
skip appointments
kick up a storm
putter around
kick the bucket
lift someone's spirits
press your luck
hold your horses
raise your standard of living
give up the ghost
catch a cold
raise some eyebrows
pass gas
hold that thought
COOLING DOWN
run a fever
run amok
frost a cake
bend the rules
throw in the towel
knock off early
hit the sack

aesthticatclysm
04-02-10, 09:30 AM
I'm about to do some situps on my ball, TRY the bike again (see my other post about that and the difficulty breathing), some pushups and lift free weights for the next thirty before I start working. I do it again tonight. Tomorrow morning I'll try to get up and do yoga.

BrandNewDay
04-02-10, 09:46 PM
I do cardio and strength training 5 days a week. So far I have lost 45 lbs since the 1st of December. I only have 23 lbs left to go hit my goal weight.

Whorton,

Congratulations on your fabulous accomplishment!!! You inspired me. Good luck with reaching your goal.

kristenmickel
04-15-10, 08:36 AM
active use or operation; employment the exercise of an option
performance
activity for the purpose of training or developing the body or mind; systematic practice; esp., bodily exertion for the sake of health
a regular series of specific movements designed to strengthen or develop some part of the body or some faculty finger exercises for the piano
a problem or group of written examples, passages, etc. to be studied and worked out for developing technical skill, as in mathematics, grammar.

crazylegs12588
06-30-10, 12:21 AM
Since I'm easily bored, and don't do well at exercise programs, I thought I'd make myself accountable, plus maybe get some ideas from you guys.

I think I might get in the pool and jog for 10 minutes. And maybe a couple of sun salutations from yoga. It doesn't sound like much, but since my current exercise program consists of running up and down the stairs to get some diet pepsi, it's a start.

My plans were to walk around the circle driveway on the farm a couple of times (it's a little more than a half mile once around), but I woke up in the middle of the night with one of those horrible leg cramps, and it still hurts.

I'll let you know how I do tonight.

Hi,

I find that I get bored as well with exercise. Especially weight lifting. Idk why, I like to lift weights but after awhile I just get bored. So I started boxing. That is the one thing I could never get bored with. Idk if it's the constant movement or what, but I love it!

So I think you just need to find something you enjoy doing. I enjoy sports especially contact sports. That may be why I like boxing so much. I think if you enjoy doing something it's very hard to get bored with it. I hope this helps.

Juice
07-12-10, 01:54 PM
I play the same mind games with exercise as I do with life.
I break it up into smaller tasks
If I think I am going to do 1 hour on the elliptical I give myself a "reward" at 20 minute intervals - a stretch , water, 5 MINUTES ONLY on the computer ( I have an elliptical at home ) .I monitor how I feel
I try to do all my cardio in the morning or it will never get done.
I always have music playing.Sometimes the TV on too without volume.
I always have a nano in the gym . My full body workouts sometimes take 2 hours and I am bored and distracted if I don't have music.
I definitely have hyperfocus abilities with exercise .It may take a while to get there but when I am in the zone.. :)

Nickis2legit
07-19-10, 08:56 PM
I'm just starting out slow with 4 sets of 15 perfect push ups, 2 sets of 50 crunches and bicep workouts with this resitance thing I have at my house. I do this every 4 hours when I'm just on the computer or playing a video game

SpazCadet
08-12-10, 11:29 AM
Hi,
I find that I get bored as well with exercise. Especially weight lifting. Idk why, I like to lift weights but after awhile I just get bored. So I started boxing. That is the one thing I could never get bored with. Idk if it's the constant movement or what, but I love it!
So I think you just need to find something you enjoy doing. I enjoy sports especially contact sports. That may be why I like boxing so much. I think if you enjoy doing something it's very hard to get bored with it. I hope this helps.

I get bored with "standard" exercises too. Running on the treadmill, workout routines, X reps and Y circuits ..I just get overwhelmed and/or spaced out and/or bored.

I find that exercising at the same time everyday (so it's part of my routine) helps me stick with it on a day-to-day basis (mostly!), and allowing myself a range of "fun activity" choices helps me stick with it on a minute-to-minute basis.

I exercise in the morning, before I take my Adderall, and choose from things like:

dancing
video games:

Wii Fit Plus (http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Fit-Plus-Balance-Board-Nintendo/dp/B002BSA3EM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1281626215&sr=8-2)
Active Life: Extreme Challenge Bundle w/ Mat (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0028A8PDY/ref=wms_ohs_product)
Biggest Loser w/ the Wii Fit Balance Board (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002BUSVJO/ref=wms_ohs_product)

jogging on a nice day
yoga
taking a class in something new
an engaging exercise video (e.g., hip-hop workout videos are activity-focused, Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred (http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1281626526&sr=8-1) moves quickly and keeps my attention)

..Today was Biggest Loser w/ the Wii Fit Balance Board (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002BUSVJO/ref=wms_ohs_product): I did one of the workout routines and one of the challenge activities (e.g., jump rope in order to move your character across the screen, run mountain-climbers in order to make your character pedal a bicycle).

joklem
08-14-10, 12:09 PM
All of them are super-sets, which means I do a set and jump to the next that's written on the same line without even a 2 seconds pause.

4 sets of 12-20 reps
tempo: fast/medium

chest and biceps
bench press & biceps curl ez-bar
incline DB press & hammer curl DB
fly DB flat seat & biceps curl concentrated DB (one arm)
incline fly DB & reverse curl BB

back and triceps
DB row & close grip BB
chin-up & dips
reverse riw & french press DB
upright row BB & reverse triceps push down ez-bar

legs and shoulders
leg extensions & side raise DB
seated leg curl & front raise DB
reverse pec deck & calf press DB

abdominem
side raise 3 sets 15 reps
plank 3 sets maximum reps
v-up BB 3 sets 20 reps

back extension 3x15
reverse crunch on half-ball 3x20

joklem
08-14-10, 12:15 PM
Oh and those are spread over 3 days, I'm not suicidal hahahaha.

Juice
09-01-10, 09:12 PM
I ran the Santa Monica stairs 10 times (about 2-300 deep). Quads are beyond sore .It has been awhile since I did this particular work out.
It's so good!

kirstine
09-15-10, 01:52 PM
I don't have to go for my fitness DVD workout today because we had general cleaning in our huge house today from indoor to outdoor places. I guess household chores is a good exercise for me today. Exercise is really relaxing that also relieve stress and anxieties.

ADDisme2010
09-16-10, 12:39 AM
Walked 3.5 miles, in the Rain

Soleranz
12-29-10, 08:10 AM
I can do only Yoga.. no extra heavy exercise...

anonymouslyadd
12-29-10, 08:26 AM
I do about 30 minutes on a bike maybe about 3 times a week. Although, I could probably be doing more. I use an mp3 player to keep my mind busy and motivated. I also have a goal in mind that helps with my motivation. Like, I want to reach the 6 mile mark which is really not that hard as it may read. Goals are so important!

I'm rehabing a tendonitis injury in both ankles, so I'm doing PT (3x per week sunday, tuesday, and thursday) at home along with the biking, which is done through a stationary bike. When I find myself bored from the PT exercises, I look online for youtube videos that help inspire me (I'll do this in between a set being careful how many more sets I need to do). My choice is usually a clip from a Rocky movie. I love the song No Easy Way out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPb7g_BlXQ

I've also found that if I set a time to do an exercise, I am more likely to accomplish it. Of course, it's easy to get side tracked.

More on goals, to help motivate me and challenge myself (I need to increase weight and stuff to get my body stronger), I'm thinking of training for a triatholon. I can bike for miles on end (my best was 26 a couple years back). I also ran about 9 miles one snowy, cold evening when I was writing a paper for my psych field work course.

almost there
12-29-10, 10:06 AM
I do chi gong, based on Dr. Yang's book. I've been doing it every day, and I wake up feeling loose and healthy (for 59!) I don't completely understand its workings, but it is beneficial. Don't know if my ADD is improved - I still wonder if there's a place where good talk is appreciated (I'm originally from NY area, so...) Best wishes to all ADD types for a great 2011.

buddy
12-29-10, 04:12 PM
I just get out there & walk every day (weather permitting).
buddy

EshkaronsEngine
12-29-10, 04:50 PM
http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=990219&postcount=1 .This is the best exercise on the forum:D

notsoplainJane
12-29-10, 09:46 PM
I used to be an avid runner (hyper-focus, I'm sure) but then about four years ago, just quit.

I have a treadmill that I'm reviving. So far, on day 4. Hurts so good.

anonymouslyadd
12-30-10, 12:06 AM
I want to run so bad but the conditions aren't conducive to running. I'll probably be in my place bicycling.

lord_ek0
03-01-11, 08:43 PM
Just finished a seven mile run. Scatter brain feeling I had all day is gone.

tudorose
03-05-11, 08:06 AM
Today I played golf. I'm not very good (66 for nine holes) but I had fun and actually relaxed for a change.

daveddd
03-05-11, 12:20 PM
curls, dips, pull downs

just ran 4 miles

and later ill be doing 40 oz curls:D

anonymouslyadd
03-05-11, 02:52 PM
curls, dips, pull downs

just ran 4 miles

and later ill be doing 40 oz curls:D

I wish I was able to do that.:(

nomannomad
03-05-11, 04:24 PM
Part way through my day, I have:
-stretched for 20 mins.
-done Romanian Deadlifts, squats, overhead presses, chin-ups and side bends at the gym
-done a 200m hill sprint. This was the best because a very lovely local woman, also a moderately famous musician, saw me do this. Showing off makes exercise even better!

I will almost certainly stretch some more today, adderall makes me stiff! And I willgo for a long walk and/or do another hill sprint or two.

jack4321
03-17-11, 07:21 AM
Staying active can keep you feeling and looking your best at every stage of your life.Plan rewards for all your successes. Plan time for your favorite activity (reading, listening to music, etc.) each time you finish a workout. After a week of workouts, plan a night out or some new workout music.

zannie
03-17-11, 08:45 AM
hey Jack,

Thanks for the motivation! I will do yoga today because I have been having a lot of joint pain lately.

APSJ
03-17-11, 10:14 PM
Just ran 5 and a half miles! :) So glad the ice and snow is finally gone, and I'm actually picking up running again. My current psychiatrist has prescribed regular exercise, so I'm hoping that will motivate me to keep it up.

buddy
03-18-11, 06:08 PM
I went outside today & started to do some yard work.I have to start slowly though as I am out of shape from doing nothing but walking during a long winter.

metzfanaz
03-18-11, 08:58 PM
15 mins treadmill warm up
1 hour class on Core and Stretching

NorCalAndy8
03-18-11, 09:08 PM
Well, I would be training for tennis today but its raining. It's suppose to be raining this entire week. They do have indoor tennis courts at a local athletic club, Courtside Club. But the membership there is as much as an arm and a leg.

βĩο₱Ħعℓĩᶏ
03-18-11, 09:39 PM
Well, I would be training for tennis today but its raining. It's suppose to be raining this entire week. They do have indoor tennis courts at a local athletic club, Courtside Club. But the membership there is as much as an arm and a leg.

can't you get creative? aren't balls and a racket good to go anywhere, anytime?

NorCalAndy8
03-18-11, 10:15 PM

Well, I could just bounce a ball up and down in a fixed position. But it wouldn't be any fun.

If you didn't notice, its raining outside (in the bay area). Plus there isn't much spare room at my place to hit around. I could hit against the wall in the garage (for s***s and giggles) but there's two cars inside.

It's no fun playing by myself.

does that answer your question?

NorCalAndy8
03-18-11, 11:35 PM

What kind of racket and balls are you thinking of?

Anyway, the white overwrap for my grip gets too "slippery" to hold sometimes...so i have to open up a new pack and re-wrap it...so it's doesn't come off.....or else I'm in trouble......

Nick The Newbie
04-18-11, 08:02 PM
I as of this moment am 19 181lbs 5'5 and am overweight. I use to be 130 benching 185 12 reps free weight but now... i can only do the machine...

What i do for a workout now is 100lbs 12 reps incline then 12 reps bench then 12 reps decline then 12 reps bench, then what i do is lat pull down 3 sets of 12 100lbs( i went back down to 100 to tune up on my form which was only using my back delts and biceps), then i do 2 sets of 25 curling 15 lbs concentrated curl sitting down going slow, then i take the 15lbs and stand up and do like a military press for my shoulder's 25 times then 12 then another 12... i use to do abs the p90x ab ripper x but my back is so horrible it pops every rep so i stopped that (i am getting an inversion table for that).

For legs and cardio i do HIT workout on elliptical then i do 50 lbs of leg curls 12 reps 2 sets then 10 pounds 50 reps leg extensions and then go on squat machine and do 50 pounds for each leg sitting down on machine 12 reps 2 sets and that is my workout...starting to do a lot more cardio now because my knee is getting better.

So far i have lost almost 10-20 lbs from dieting and doing resistance training these past 2 months..i admit i had those days when i just ate A&W and then pizza about 2 times a week but now i AM starting to take my diet seriously only eating oatmeal protein shakes and water...yay.

So what do you think about my workout only after 1 month of taking it seriously and 1 month of doing it here and there (2 months total)? I feel stronger and more energetic then ever before even though i am over weight. and i can finally curl (standing up though did not try sitting down because i do not want to get bulky) 40lbs 12 times and this is after my workout, i could curl it before, but never so easily.

Now does anyone have any suggestions about my workout? It would be very helpful and kind of you to. should i up the weight and get huge from having so much fat every where or stay at this weight and get defined from losing the weight on targeted areas? I can only see 4 of the top abs atm but that is because i use to do abs but now i can not.. any suggestions on that to? I can do quite a bit of crunches but i do not want my top 4 abs to get to big compared to my lower ones, but i can not do leg raise's.............sad really.

Help on the lower ab's please. and thats is my workout every other day. i feel like fainting and puking afterwords but it is worth it. oh and i take Advair diskus 250 because of asthma and i heard that it raise's BP so is that why i feel like fainting after a workout?

Dizzy Lizzy
06-19-11, 05:49 PM
I don't like to exersize, well, sometimes but usually too tired to. I was inspired by a post on the forum about finding motivation by doing something you are really interested in.So I got my butt up and thought "ok, at least try this for 5 minutes" I ended up doing an hour work out!

I recently discovered Zumba and I love it.
I LOVE to dance and really not good at having to count steps but I know I will eventually "get it".

I bought the DVD after reading reviews. It's the first work out dvd that Ive tried where the instructors were non-irritating.

Unmanagable
06-19-11, 05:59 PM
So far, just the brain today. It's my day of rest, da**it. :) Will put forth an effort to do my modified yoga moves later. Did go to the pool yesterday and worked out for an hour. Yay. I have to admit that keeping up with it regularly makes such a huge positive difference. I need to learn more effective methods of maintaining motivation and consistency.

JD1221
06-29-11, 09:21 PM
Hey guys I'm new to the site and for several days now I've been browsing the forums for tips and advice and I figured I'd throw in my 2 cents about fitness. I've always been a pretty fit guy but I've never really been into team sports like basketball, baseball, football etc. However, about a year ago due to depression I became overweight. I weighed a little over 250 lbs and thanks to boxing I'm down currently at 160. Boxing really helped me out and with adhd I seem to really excel in the sweet science where as in other sports I would have a really difficult time understanding all the different rules and the difficulty working together with people I often have.For example, most boxers at my gym get burned up and tired of hitting the heavy bag around 15 minutes where as I can hit it for 40-50 minutes nonstop and feel like 5 minutes has passed =P I just wanted to highly recommend this sport to you all because it has certainly helped me both physically and mentally. Also I am something of a fitness nut so if you have any questions on working out and or nutrition feel free to ask and I could give you advice. I wish you all the best of luck in each of your individual fitness goals.Peace!

x_Sunny_x
08-09-11, 02:02 AM
I am a bit fan of exercise - it helps me sleep at night. Today I kick-boxed for and hour and a half, and went rollerblading. Usually I just do one thing but for some reason I was feeling extra energetic and decided I need to do something extra.

twinks
08-09-11, 05:32 AM
I love to run outside, inside is way too boring.

Running is a time when I can let my mind wander to wherever it wants to wander. Then I found out that aerobics are good for ADD. I should have known, it makes everything better: Sleep, attitude, concentration, everything. I run rain or shine, leg cramps at night or not.

For those who are having problems with discomfort upon starting exercise: Start gently & advance slowly. For those who are mid-age & beyond, Jeff Galloway wrote a great book on running over 40.

EvilHobbitofDoo
08-09-11, 10:00 PM
Best exercise for me is racquetball. Fun, fast, always changing, with flying blue projectiles. I did 3 hours of racquetball yesterday and an hour and a half today with my husband.

Goofycook
08-10-11, 12:01 AM
Best for me is walking up and down the hill I live on. My dog is my motivation.

She wont let me blow off our daily walks. She gets up early in the morning during the summer to make sure the squirrles,chipmunks and rabbits stay out of the yard. The minute I start to wake up she is in the house licking my face and running to the door.

If I try to blow her off and sneak out the door. She sits down with her back to me and gives me that look that says "you wouldn't think of skipping our walk". Usually she gets the walk.

At night she does the same thing. If that doesnt work she gives me the "I have to go potty" signal. When I get up to let her out the back door she runs to the front door. That little ploy usually works.

She also associates things such as the leash,ipod and bags with the walk. I touch any of those things she starts whining. I also have to spell walk around her because otherwise she wont leave me alone if she hears the word.

If it weren't for her and my past dogs I probably would never walk.

The funny thing is the minute we leave the yard the critters take over. At the end the walk the dog runs around the house as fast as she can chasing all the critters out.

existentialblu
08-31-11, 05:35 PM
Rock climbing clears my head more than any other form of exercise that I've tried. I've long felt that it's like "yoga with a chance of scary death". Granted most of the time I climb inside and am very cautious when outside, so the danger isn't nearly as extreme as many people perceive it.

Skating is good too. And hiking, but that's mostly because it's an excuse to be out in the woods and eventually stand on top of tall things. And bike riding.

I can't handle normal gyms at all. I've had gym memberships and will maybe get around to going once every several months once the initial novelty wears off. What is this weight lifting and cardio to nowhere?

The key to any sort of exercise for anyone is being engaged, but that seems particularly true for the ADDishly inclined.

stephanie456
10-29-11, 04:59 AM
Hi everyone,

when it comes to exercise, it is easily the most boring thing to do. The best form of exercise will be to find what you like to do and then do it. For example, if you like gardening, then get out of the house and do it. You will feel great about it. No doubt about that.

jhank26
11-02-11, 08:05 PM
Been going for a week and a half without meds b/c the wonderful VA is taking 3 weeks to fill a dexedrine prescription. Was training for a marathon and I have only ran 4 miles in the last week. This sucks. Was training twice a day, now just feeling down and tired all the time. Anybody else training for anything big? Anybody have any tips on how to get some energy?

anonymouslyadd
11-02-11, 09:16 PM
I did my normal PT routine and mixed in shoulder shrugs and bicep curls. I feel pretty good.:)

Kunga Dorji
11-09-11, 06:22 AM
Swimming, and some very specifically targeted yoga exercises.
Also I walk at least 2-3km every day- fast with an emphasis on pushing my balance system and forcing greater engagement with my environment.
The yoga exercises are being advised by a chiropractor with an interest in functional neurology. They are mostly targeted for the first thing in the morning to stimulate a rapid transition to alert wakefulness. They work. Time taken about 7 minutes.

brandon_g
05-28-12, 01:05 PM
Every Friday I go out and pop ups by myself

Meesha_love
08-08-12, 08:49 AM
I have a deep, happy relationship with belly dancing and cycling. Belly dancing is pretty challenging and there are new and creative ways to enhance the difficulty of basic movements. It keeps my mind going and entertains me as well. Cycling is amazing, especially long distance. I always feel like I'm on an adventure, with lots and lots of freedom. There is a lot of input, sensory wise, involved with cycling. It's also easy to increase the difficulty of what your doing. When I go to the gym, which I find to be really tedious and boring, I play little games while I'm there. I will usually practice my sign language skills, imagine the people there as different animals or creatures, figure out how to effectively engage certain muscle groups into the exercise, pretend the people there are in a spanish soap opera...etc... I find, for myself, it's easier to get through the gym with really loud music and lots of mental stimulation.

zoomman
08-17-12, 03:39 PM
I've been lifting weights two or three times a week for the past two years. My job is physical, so the challenge for me is to gain weight. I'm supposed to eat like 4,000 cals a day to gain lean mass. Blech. Too much food.

I laid off for a little over a year after I had begun Adderall because I was getting light headed in some of the more extreme moments of exertion, but this passed.

beltoller
08-20-12, 11:58 PM
Tomorrow evening is Muay Thai which means an hour of burpee's, mountain climbers, jump-ropes and crunches before hitting the bags and focus mitts for warm-ups.

Then sparring hour with our sadistic stiking coach. <---- Last time I went in I was laid up for over a week with locking muscle spasms in the back....I HATE being over 40...:mad:

AnneM
09-04-12, 03:25 PM
Got up at 5 in the morning, because it was the only time I could fit in a workout. Went to gym and did some weights and walked the treadmill. Exercise keeps me sane. I wish I could have the feeling I have after a workout all day long. Later walked the dog for 1/2 hour.

AnneM
09-07-12, 12:22 PM
Just trying to keep myself motivated by posting here. If I ever stop eating oreos & get off the couch (I have the day off from work ;)) I am going to go to the gym and do weights (Shoulders, bis & tris) and walk the treadmill for 1/2 hour. This should all help with uplifting my mood. I'm waiting for an antidepressant to start working and I am beside myself because it is so slow going. The best option for lifting my mood is exercise. Like Nike says I have to "just do it!"

AnneM
09-07-12, 02:58 PM
Went to the gym! Hurray!! I did weights, ran 1/2 mile and walked about 20 minutes. Feel good that I got myself out the door & did something productive :)

sangeeta
09-22-12, 12:19 PM
I walk just about every day for about an hour usually at the gym treadmill because otherwise I probably would stop and talk to people. I try to set the treadmill to moderate incline. I also do some weight stuff but not too much. I have started yoga mostly relaxing yoga videos that you can find on youtube. It helps with keeping me still. I find that I really need to exercise esp. if I don't take my meds for that day.

Kunga Dorji
09-24-12, 10:11 AM
A little yoga in the morning, then about 30km of pushbike riding.

Flory
09-24-12, 10:15 AM
Taekwondo :D

AnneM
10-02-12, 09:10 AM
Posting cause it keeps me motivated. I ran 1/2 mile this morn and did some weights, also started to work on my abs. Hate ab exercises so I'm very proud I worked them today. :)

walter46
11-26-12, 06:42 AM
Hello friends.
I always do walking daily in the morning and the do little bit other workout to make the body's muscles strong and the prominent. Because the walking is the best way to keep the body fitness and it helps to remain slim and smart.

addy.watson
01-29-13, 08:44 AM
I don't take exercise seriously because I'm already taking dancing lessons which is already a great exercise in itself.

ericmorgan
03-15-13, 08:02 AM
hi every one , i like excise because you want be fit and health excise is the best way for both.. i will do excise daily. running, jumping, swimming wil do daily for body fit.

amberwillow
03-30-13, 04:47 PM
I'm going to do an hour's strength building with my personal trainer after walking 20 mins to the gym.

My DD16 is begging me to swim with her afterwards, I guess I'll see how I feel.
Then of course, I'll walk home again.

amberwillow
03-30-13, 09:50 PM
I did all of the above, including the swim and some time in the spa. I'm feeling very satisfied :)

Tyler Durden
03-30-13, 10:11 PM
Did some circuit training was good, then had Chinese take away, not so good

ConcertaParent
03-30-13, 11:05 PM
DD has been doing the Neuronet exercises the past two days which claim to help children who are struggling learners.

Jacksper
07-29-13, 08:44 AM
I'm not sure yet, I am working on a report with a true deadline on August 1 - big consequences if I fail - and I still feel my legs complaining about all the running I've been doing the last weeks.

Swimming is nice but takes too much time, running is no option because I did it the last three weeks. I don't like to walk today, I do that a lot already, but I also don't want to have a break because I am working on the computer all day so I'd like to have a small break. I think cycling 30-40 minutes or so might be the best idea. Whatever I choose, I'll do sports around 5.20 o'clock so it helps me to stay sharp for the rest of the evening.

Suggestions?

Jacksper
08-06-13, 10:48 AM
Ok so I am back. Still loving to do sports a couple of times per week, hope I keep feeling that way.

What sports are you into? Do you always do one sport, do you do different sports, or change sports every now and then? How do you manage to stay motivated?

acdc01
08-21-13, 10:52 PM
I swam in the morning before work wearing snorkel/mask/fins while playing my favorite music on waterproof headphones at a gym I can very quickly walk to as it is right next door to my work place (where I choose to work only 30 hrs/week giving me more time for exercise/fun).

Long run-on sentence I know; but every one of the conditions I listed in that sentence has to be met or I would give up swimming altogether in a heartbeat. I'm very excited cause I'm FINALLY able to exercise consistently.

redpanda
08-23-13, 01:21 PM
My goal for today is to do some basic strengthening exercises. First I have to send some emails, which are kicking my butt, and then run some errands, but it is only noon so I should be able to finish this and have time to exercise this evening.

I do not have a good track record when it comes to exercising regularly, so I came up with a new motivational system where I am going to "pay" myself 25 every time I complete my workout routine. Whenever I get a couple of dollars, I am going to go buy myself a candy bar or ice cream or something like that. I am not trying to lose weight, just build muscle, so I feel like it is okay to reward myself with junk food as long as I eat healthily most of the time. Hopefully this system will keep me from getting burnt out and slacking off after a few weeks like I normally do. :)

mattif
10-07-13, 02:44 AM
90-minutes of yoga yesterday morning.
60-minutes of drumming in afternoon.
90-minutes of yoga this morning
9-mile bike ride from home, across new span of Bay Bridge (Oak-SF) and back, late-afternoon.
Feel Great!

RicardoBogie
10-08-13, 06:04 PM
Did 1 hour of weights at the gym this morning. Fairly heavy weights. No sore muscles now or anticipated since I've been back to gym for 2 months now.

I am lifting for the brain fuel it supplies. Apparently weight bearing exercise is the one that creates the most "Miracle Gro" brain food and chemicals. ( More so than other types.. although, apparently every type of exercise is good. )

The heavier weights are hard on my recovery though. Even if I go for only 2 workouts a week, I can still feel the impact.. I get occasional exercise induced inflammation.

I am thinking of doing more sets with lighter weights. That way, maybe I'll get the brain growing benefits without feeling the need for extra rest and recuperation. There are a couple of sites that advocate high reps.. 50-100. Maybe that would be worth a try too.

These days I am reading the Mood Cure by Julia Ross and she is in favor of less radical exercise. Apparently it shouldn't tire you too much or its counter-productive to improving mood. ( Good book btw. )

Any thoughts ?

JesseB138
01-04-14, 02:05 AM
Did 1 hour of weights at the gym this morning. Fairly heavy weights. No sore muscles now or anticipated since I've been back to gym for 2 months now.

I am lifting for the brain fuel it supplies. Apparently weight bearing exercise is the one that creates the most "Miracle Gro" brain food and chemicals. ( More so than other types.. although, apparently every type of exercise is good. )

The heavier weights are hard on my recovery though. Even if I go for only 2 workouts a week, I can still feel the impact.. I get occasional exercise induced inflammation.

I am thinking of doing more sets with lighter weights. That way, maybe I'll get the brain growing benefits without feeling the need for extra rest and recuperation. There are a couple of sites that advocate high reps.. 50-100. Maybe that would be worth a try too.

These days I am reading the Mood Cure by Julia Ross and she is in favor of less radical exercise. Apparently it shouldn't tire you too much or its counter-productive to improving mood. ( Good book btw. )

Any thoughts ?

Nice, I've never been keen on performing 50 reps. the most I've done is 30reps to get initial muscle into gear.

I do go to the gym 6 days, 14 hours a week :)

InTransit
01-04-14, 09:00 AM
Treadmill and weights-
I have moved from low sets/reps heavier weight to higher sets/reps and lighter weight about a month ago. So far so good, seems like Im more motivated to lift because I dont have soreness/inflammation, I also feel better overall.

Lizzie80
01-04-14, 06:11 PM
The FIRM Calorie Killer DVD (forty-five minute combo of floor and step aerobics).

Unmanagable
01-04-14, 06:35 PM
Very gentle exercises for a painful, neglected, and decrepit bag of bones:

At least 10 reps of each, at least once a day, but I try to work more in between doing other stuff:

Shoulder lifts
Shoulder rolls
Pendulum shoulder circles
Side arm stretches
Balance stance, each leg, 30 seconds each hold
Pelvic rolls
Leg lifts (from the position of sitting upright against a wall)

Some yoga poses (all modified):
Downward dog
Legs up the wall
Several that I don't know the names of: seated leg stretch, side stretch, etc.

Some days I skip some of reps and take a hike instead. Lots of peeps are often telling me to take one, so why not?!? ;)

There are days I skip the shoulder stuff, too, due to rotator cuff tears and ball and socket issues.

I'm allergic to the existing pain, so I try to avoid adding more to it, on purpose. :)

TygerSan
01-07-14, 06:11 PM
I've started running. It was going really well. Finished the couch to 5k program. Ran my first race on Thanksgiving.

Started upping the mileage. Raced again on New Years. Ran yesterday, not much at all, and my legs were still really sore. Now it's really, really cold, and I'm getting shin splints. :(

I don't want to stop but I don't want an injury either.

avjgirsijdhtjhs
01-07-14, 07:13 PM
I don't want to stop but I don't want an injury either.

Ever heard of High Intensity Interval Training? Might be worth a look depending on goals.

Also, weightlifters might want to look into Arthur Jones (the now deceased founder of "Nautilus" (which he sold in the '80's and is now nothing like it was when he was the owner), not the NFL player).

Gilthranon
01-07-14, 07:35 PM
Thinking I'm doing lots of exercise and thereby exercising my brain muscles :D

Blanched Dubois
01-07-14, 07:40 PM
stretching and contracting - a calinetics or dancers work out without the fun dancing part much

walking fast

3 days a week work with weights - but mostly keeping muscle tone by yogic stretching and deep breathing

listening to sound healings for remaining present in my bliss without being in la la land - grounded - and remaining one step ahead and transparent to all whom seek to do the opposite :)

JesseB138
01-07-14, 07:54 PM
This is my week - every week

Monday - Arms
Dumbell Wrist Curl
Dumbell Concentration Curl
Dumbell Hammer Curl
Dumbell One Arm Overhead Extension

Tuesday - Legs
Standing Leg Curl
Leg Press
Dumbell Squats
Leg Extension Machine
Dumbell Calf Raise

Wednesday - Chest - Abs
Cable Crossover Pulldown
Crunch Machine
Hanging Leg Raise
Cable Crossover

Thursday - Back
Lat Pulldown
Dumbell Row
Front Dumbell Raise
Seated Cable Row

Friday - Shoulders
Arnold Dumbell Press
Rear Delt Dumbell Raise
Machine Shrug
Lateral Dumbell Raise

It's funny I'm not that big, my body just keeps going.

I've never had a personal trainer, I've researched into different exercises over the last 3 months.

Usually do 8 - 12 x 4sets, until I get to 12 each comfortably I go up a weight.

Any questions, PM me :)

Forscher99
01-28-14, 11:16 AM
P90x X3 Day 4

avjgirsijdhtjhs
02-02-14, 11:28 AM

anonymouspunk89
03-09-14, 04:16 PM
I generally try and do 40 minutes to an hour for my workout, which usually entails 190 sit-ups, doing 25-27 reps with my weights (117 lbs, I'm pretty proud atm.) and doing some martial arts/boxing for the rest of the workout.
Plus I have to walk one of my dogs (German Shepard mix) and he tries to pull me across the yard.

Mcgregger44
03-31-14, 12:03 PM
Personally, I feel an energetic almost euphoric feeling from doing shoulder and trap workouts. At the end of the workout I feel the tension from stress in these crucial body parts has lifted leaving me pretty relaxed.

Unmanagable
03-31-14, 12:30 PM
I kicked it off with some deep breathing exercises, then my usual stretches to get the blood circulating and achy stuff moving a lil' smoother, pepperin' in a little random domestic diva dancing every so often (hahahahaha), still trying to regain the hula hoop skills that I once had in my youth (not looking promising....lol), and eventually will be taking my drum for a long walk in the woods. :)

stevecarve
04-01-14, 03:38 AM
Hi,

I do the following exercise on daily bases.

Warm up, loosening & stretching exercises
Self-massage techniques
Breathing & meditation technique

sarahsweets
04-01-14, 06:02 AM
2 miles of running, weight training and my personal trainer are on the agenda for today.

hurricane92
04-09-14, 10:33 AM
My favorite body weight workout!

Start doing pushups. When you get tired, roll over on your back, and do reverse crunches. When you get tired, do flutter kicks. When you get tired, do windshield wipers. Then get up and do squats. Then calf raises. Then do pull ups, then chin ups, then go back to pushups, then repeat until you feel like you will die. I've found it to have a really solid mix of strengthening, cardiovascular, and fat-burning effects, though you will not gain marathon runner endurance without running or swimming, and you will not gain 25lb of muscle without adding some weights or doing the push/pull exercises with one limb at a time.

Pushups- 50-100 per set
Pullups/chin ups- 15-25 per set
Reverse Crunches- 50-100 per set
Flutter kicks- go until you're gonna die
Windshield wipers- 50-100
Squats- 50-100
Calf raises-50-100

Rofl Copter
05-04-14, 04:06 AM
Does sex count?

sarahsweets
05-04-14, 07:10 AM
Does sex count?
Depends on how flexible you are. Cirque du solie sex can be amazing. ;)

hurricane92
05-09-14, 07:39 PM
100 chin ups
100 rows
100 kettlebell swings

leah94
12-09-14, 12:34 PM
All throughout high school I ran track and cross country. I still run about 30 miles a week, sometimes less if I haven't eaten enough that day. But I do get bored with running sometimes, but I found this great FREE exercise app for your phone that I absolutely love! It in the app store and its called "The Johnson and Johnson 7 Minute Workout" Many of the exercises you can do at home and you can set how long you want to work out for and how hard the workout should be. Also you can set it to remind you when to workout everyday.

ahmeda
12-10-14, 10:12 AM
Just walking, I had two days in a row heavy gym training.

Skyf@ll
12-20-14, 09:21 PM
:eek:Depends on how flexible you are. Cirque du solie sex can be amazing. ;)

Number please...No perv! lol

Skyf@ll
12-20-14, 11:28 PM
100 chin ups
100 rows
100 kettlebell swings

100 chin ups???

You are a machine!!!

Skyf@ll
12-24-14, 08:32 PM
On a serious note though.

Monday back
Tuesday bi's and tri's
Wednesday day off.
Thursday shoulders
Friday legs
Saturday chest

What chest on a Saturday??? Yes you fill out the t-shirt for the weekend!

All of the above if I stay off the the alcohol ^

proileri
01-06-15, 09:27 PM
Depends on how flexible you are. Cirque du solie sex can be amazing. ;)

I wonder if there's a concept for exercise-style sex.. a combination of Astanga Yoga and Tantric sex, perhaps? :lol:

I see great promise in such a system! You could even develop different routines according to skill levels so each would get a similar workout.. "beginner male + advanced female" etc. :p

optimismhitting
02-19-15, 04:26 AM
Hi, I get used to dancing as my form of exercise. I feel that it is the easiest and enjoyable way to get fit and lose weight. I usually have time for it once a week.

Powderbucket
04-30-15, 07:15 AM
My routine:

Jog: 9 min
Sprint: 1 min
Jog: 7 min
Sprint: 2 min
Jog: 1 min

Jogging is mostly done on a treadmill, incline 3% and speed of 8.3 for jogging and 11.3 for sprinting. I sweat.

Then a combination of:

Planks, sit-ups, leg-ups and more sit-ups.

I'm trying to get a good stomach.

I dance on Wednesdays to "apply" my fitness a little more and to get out of my shy zone.

Pilgrim
04-30-15, 09:08 AM
25 pushups, 50 situps and beep test 9 minutes.

amberwillow
07-18-15, 06:00 AM
I did a one and a half hour karate class today, 40 mins of brisk walking and 10 mins of steady stair climbing while waiting for the train.

Currently I'm building the habit of a Personal training session and at least one karate class each week. I'm seeing some clear improvements to my balance, foot speed, fitness and stamina.

:yes: I'm feeling good about my progress.

BellaVita
07-21-15, 01:30 AM
I have been working out for 3 weeks now, 5-6 days a week.

I'm exhausted all the time(health issues), but I sat in a room for 2 years - and it's time I get into total shape again.

I am exhausted allll the time, but if I can't do ANY activity the one thing I'm forcing myself to do, no matter how crappy I feel, is to do at least a small work out.

Today I:
Went swimming (15 min)
Went for a walk (15 min)
Pilates/Squats/Push-ups/Jumping Jacks (30 mins)

Screw this, I'm getting my sexy athletic body back! :cool:

Wooooooo! :yes:

Lizzie80
07-21-15, 01:49 AM
Cathe Friedrich's Core Max DVD, segment 2 (stability ball) + Gym Style Chest and Tricep. 72 pushups in the latter DVD. Groan...but I love the end results. :D

Little Missy
07-21-15, 07:42 AM
Oh, its all too long to explain.

BellaVita
08-01-15, 12:40 AM
Today I did:
-Carried a very heavy bag to the dumpster - 30 min walk
-Worked out at the gym for 30 mins
-Walk around the neighborhood for 20 mins

BellaVita
08-01-15, 11:49 PM
Today I did:
-a fairly intense workout at gym - 30 mins
-a 15 min walk

It's getting a bit easier :)

stef
08-02-15, 02:03 AM
I'm going to the pool this afternoon!

Unmanagable
08-02-15, 02:12 AM
Aerobic exercise machine thingy while I was jamming, danced like a fool in the living room while, and after, I watered and talked to the plants, then took a walk through the yarden and harvested some goodies.

Digging out the hula hoop that I made last year, tomorrow. I never could get the damn thing to keep going. Now, with 50 lbs. less of me, I want to see what I can do. :) The neighbors will have some entertainment for a while. lmao

Little Missy
08-02-15, 07:33 AM
I'm going to the pool this afternoon!

Now, there you go again. Making the pool seem like some glorious retreat. You have this innate ability to make the simplest things sound absolutely delightful!

Little Missy
08-02-15, 07:36 AM
I have to walk the BIG doggie early so the pavement won't burn her sweet paws.

I'll be running to and fro the never ending ranch, watering, litter boxing, in and outing, and...oh, what-have-you.

stef
08-02-15, 08:05 AM
Now, there you go again. Making the pool seem like some glorious retreat. You have this innate ability to make the simplest things sound absolutely delightful!

that's something I inherited from my mom :)
it is glorious though - sun ( its a beautiful day), blue water, exercise without feeling hot and icky

Unmanagable
08-02-15, 02:18 PM
Swimming in the therapy pool at the gym was always a favorite activity of mine, until I got out of the pool and gravity kicked back in. Hahahahaha!!! But what a fun workout!

Unmanagable
08-02-15, 06:04 PM
Me and the hula hoop still have some rhythmic magic to find at the same time, lol, but damn, what an entertaining work out it provides while trying. :) I kept it going longer today than I ever have. Yay!!!!!!

Spontaneous and fun fitness works more effectively than trying to plan it out, for me. It makes me look forward to it again and again. If I plan it, I somehow come to dread it and usually bow out, then spend valuable time wallowing in my energy draining self-talk of disappointment.

BellaVita
08-04-15, 12:35 AM
Today I did:
-Weights
-Cardio for 30 mins

I'm already seeing some results. :)

Powderbucket
08-04-15, 03:31 AM
Can't wait to hit the gym today. Went away for the weekend and was off my meds so I ended up eating a lot :)

Running - 20 min
Abs - 15 min
Arm Lifts - 15 mins

Healthy Protein shake :)

BellaVita
08-05-15, 12:28 AM
Today I:
-went swimming!!!

:D

Unmanagable
08-05-15, 12:50 AM
Took the camera for a walk, did yard work, practiced hooping, and remembered to stretch. May I rise more gently in the A.M.

Unmanagable
08-06-15, 11:30 AM
I'm already exhausted from practicing mad restraint and patience today. Not sure how much outward motion will happen beyond stretching and breathing.

stef
08-06-15, 11:46 AM
just walking (20 min from the train station). ! i wish the pool didn't close at 7 pm, I would go after work. Swimming is such nice exercise and it's fixed my posture. There's something wrong with my lower back.

BellaVita
08-06-15, 11:57 AM
just walking (20 min from the train station). ! i wish the pool didn't close at 7 pm, I would go after work. Swimming is such nice exercise and it's fixed my posture. There's something wrong with my lower back.

I know, swimming is amazing because it allows a person to do so much movement without the gravity - and sometimes gravity can make things hurt more.

I often pretend I'm flying when I swim. :o

Little Missy
08-06-15, 12:11 PM
I jut swept and squirted off the world' largest and longest deck ever.

While BFOK watched me. :eyebrow:

BellaVita
08-07-15, 02:14 AM
Today I:
-Weights
-Cardio for 32 mins

:)

Unmanagable
08-10-15, 03:05 PM
Hoopin' and dancin' like a mofo today, and doing the machine thingy. Was gonna go for a hike, but the clouds and humidity zoomed in and changed my mind. I've learned to control the hula hoop and my hips much better and get it to climb up again once it starts to fall. Almost made it through a whole song. lol Feels like I made it through a whole album. lmao

Daydreamin22
08-10-15, 04:27 PM
That's great unmanageable! I like to Hula Hoop and have been thinking about getting one.

I try to swim everyday but have really been slacking off since last week. It's not good!

Lizzie80
08-12-15, 02:08 AM
FIRM Parts Upper Body workout DVD. It's supposed to be a pretty day outside, so I might take a walk, too. However, I'll be walking a lot due to about a billion errands which must be done, so maybe the outdoor walk will have to wait. :)

icarusinflames
08-12-15, 02:22 AM
I swam for 3 hours today and I only stopped when I realized I had such low blood sugar, I was getting nauseated. It was awesome though as all my summer swimming has paid off and I'm feeling like a water creature now.

Daydreamin22
08-12-15, 02:24 AM
I swam for 3 hours today and I only stopped when I realized I had such low blood sugar, I was getting nauseated. It was awesome though as all my summer swimming has paid off and I'm feeling like a water creature now.

I've been swimming for hours too this summer! Every day. Trying to lose weight. It's worked.

BellaVita
08-12-15, 03:19 AM
I went swimming!!! :)

Unmanagable
08-12-15, 03:51 PM
Took a lovely stroll around the uptight hood to purposely greet all the snooty peeps, hooped and harvested in the sun for a while, and ran up and down the bottom steps for about 10 minutes. Luckily, no one was harmed in any of the above. :)

Lizzie80
08-13-15, 01:45 AM
Wow, y'all are making me have swim-envy over here! There's no pool in my new housing development. :( I'm so sad over that- swimming is just lovely, isn't it? I love the water.

My workout for today is The FIRM's Maximum Cardio. I am woefully behind on my walks, but in my defense I did run four errands today. Three of them required "superstore walks", so I think I got in some steps for the day. :) It is awfully hot and sticky in MD right now for outdoor walks, anyway. I can't wait for autumn!

BellaVita
08-13-15, 02:17 AM
I went.....guess.....swimming! Lol. :)

Daydreamin22
08-13-15, 09:12 PM
Swam laps and walked with my friend megan

BellaVita
08-14-15, 01:30 AM
Swam and overheard an entertaining conversation while I was in the water

Unmanagable
08-14-15, 02:08 AM
Helped load firewood and hooped some more. Felt like slacking today, big time, but glad I didn't. Purposely using up that energy is such a useful tool in achieving anything close to sanity in my world. If I could get the same mileage out of that hoop as my brain gets out of a loop, I'd be in tip top shape. lmao

Unmanagable
08-14-15, 12:28 PM
A walk to soak up some energizing morning sun, some machine time for the aerobic fun of it all, a little movin' and groovin' to some kick a** jammage, and a pending plan to grab the hoop and head back out in the sun later on with a friend.

BellaVita
08-14-15, 11:56 PM
I showed up at the gym, but felt sick and out-of-it, so I decided to go for a walk instead.

Hope I feel back to normal tomorrow....

Unmanagable
08-15-15, 11:59 AM
Heading to the farm later for some cleaning, yard work, walking and clearing the land, foraging in the forest, hoopin' in the sun, veggie kabobs over an open fire, star gazing, camping out, and whatever other adventure reveals itself.

Doing an electronics cleanse, as well. No tv or computer. Music via cd player, musical instruments, books, and nature only. Greatly anticipating the feelings of being fully grounded and recharged, for however long it lasts. Bring it!!!!!!!!!!

BellaVita
08-16-15, 04:47 AM
Today I did:
-Cardio for 30 minutes

Lizzie80
08-17-15, 02:42 AM
Yesterday I did my old school 1985 Vol. 1 from The FIRM. Today I'll probably do some cardio, I'm thinking Cathe Friedrich's Basic Step. I really ought to venture more into kickboxing and newer forms of exercise; I could certainly use the cross-training from a physical perspective! However, I keep turning to my old standby workouts lately. Step aerobics, light weightlifting, athletic stretching. I guess those older workouts a comfort in a time of immense transition. I sure haven't lost the weight I hoped I would this summer, but my upper body got so much stronger from days of packing boxes, lifting and hauling boxes, and then unpacking what seemed like endless boxes. Nothing like moving house to burn loads of calories and improve one's endurance! :)

Unmanagable
08-26-15, 02:00 PM
Today included watching you tube vids of Soul Train and boogieing down right along with them, hula hooping for 15ish minutes, running up and down the bottom step for the duration of two songs, and a whole lot of stretching in between.

Yesterday included scrubbing and wiping down areas to prep for painting, moving furniture and boxes out of the way, and walking the land at the farm to forage for more wild plaintain, visit the 5 deer that were hanging out, and check the levels of the mountain stream.

I'm approaching a 60 lb. weight loss, after holding onto it and being uncomfortably overweight my entire life, being unable to release it in any other painfully tried fashion, and still can't f'n believe it. But I'll take it.

BellaVita
08-31-15, 06:14 PM
Today I:
-Cardio for 32 minutes
-Weights
-Squats

Feels so good! :) Happy I got myself to do it today.

Flory
08-31-15, 07:09 PM
Going for a run tomorrow morning :)

phantasm
08-31-15, 11:47 PM
I did yoga! I did yoga!! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-excited001.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php) I really didn't want to do anything at all, but I did it anyway. As always, I am glad I did. I gotta stop listening to all the excuses in my head all the dang time. :doh:

BellaVita
09-11-15, 12:04 AM
Today I did:
-Weights/weightlifting (I really went at it today!)
-Cardio (more intense than usual!)

I'm so glad, yesterday I felt too sick from my tummy so I'm really happy I got to workout today.

BellaVita
09-11-15, 11:31 PM
Today I:
-Cardio
-Pilates
-Push-ups

Today got my heartrate up to 186. :cool: Highest yet (in a long time). Wooo!

BellaVita
09-12-15, 10:43 PM
Today I did:
-Weightlifting
-Squats with weights
-Cardio

:D

amberwillow
09-13-15, 12:04 AM
Yesterday I did an hour and forty mins of Karate, including sparring with much higher grades than me. :) It was a great class.

Lizzie80
09-13-15, 01:46 PM
If I can get my stomach to stop torturing me today, Basic Step by Cathe Friedrich. I'm needing to build some additional endurance, as I'm going up and down a lot of stairs and hauling laundry to and from a laundry room outside my home (something I'm not used to).

I also seriously need the endorphins from the cardio, LOL.

BellaVita
09-13-15, 10:12 PM
Today I:
-Cardio

Really wasn't feeling it today, didn't think I could do it. But I forced myself to.

BellaVita
09-16-15, 12:24 AM
Today I did:
-Cardio
-Weightlifting
-Squats with weights

BellaVita
09-16-15, 06:45 PM
Today I did:
-Cardio
-Squats

BellaVita
09-17-15, 11:46 PM
Today I did:
-A long walk
-Swimming
-Squats

BellaVita
09-21-15, 10:35 PM
Swimming :D

BellaVita
09-22-15, 11:08 PM
Swimming/a walk

anonymouslyadd
09-22-15, 11:27 PM
I did legs.

BellaVita
10-06-15, 08:56 PM
Today I did:
-Cardio
-Weights

BellaVita
10-17-15, 07:15 PM
Yesterday I did:
-Weights
-Cardio

Today I did:
-Cardio

Gotta remember to write down what I do, this thread really helps me. :)

amberwillow
10-17-15, 08:02 PM
Yesterday I did:
- my physio exercises and stretches
- a VERY restricted karate class (short stances only, no bouncing and no rotating kicks)
- more than an hour of swimming.

Today I'm doing:
- gardening
- my physio exercises and stretches
- a gentle stroll around our local lake.

BellaVita
10-18-15, 10:38 PM
Today I did:
-Cardio
-Squats

I was gonna do weights, but my TMJ is acting up and I read somewhere that lifting weights can irritate it...so didn't want to cause issues :)

amberwillow
10-18-15, 11:39 PM
Today I've done a couple of hours of house-cleaning, followed by a couple of hours of gardening (mainly hand-weeding).

I've been to the physio and got new taping on my leg. So, after my leg exercises and stretching I am going to do a light walk around the lake.

pixie cut
10-29-15, 04:20 PM
I walked about a mile, climbed 6 flights of stairs, and picked a bushel of apples from 2 beautiful old apple trees that are so loaded with apples some of the branches have broken. this year is a boom year for Ontario apples, and I have a nice neighbour.

TygerSan
11-05-15, 01:49 PM
Since running isn't happening for at least another week, I set foot in a pool for the first time in over 20 years. All I have to say is ouch.

BellaVita
11-10-15, 07:36 AM
Today I:
Did cardio
Getting back into weights

dvdnvwls
11-11-15, 03:13 AM
BellaVita says she did cardio today. I have no reason to doubt her veracity. :)

BellaVita
11-11-15, 11:33 PM
Okay, today I did weights only.

Didn't want to get sweaty because I'm seeing someone today :)

BellaVita
11-15-15, 09:01 AM
Today (technically yesterday) I did:
-weights
-cardio

Didn't want to forget to write it down :)

BellaVita
11-16-15, 06:24 AM
Today (technically yesterday - I keep forgetting to post!) I did cardio

(these little posts motivate me to keep working out, sorry cuz it's always posting the same thing lol)

BellaVita
11-16-15, 10:31 PM
Today I did:
-Weights
-Cardio

I'm feeling good!!!!!

BellaVita
11-18-15, 02:25 AM
Today I did:
Cardio and weights.

Oops, I see that I also did weights yesterday, no wonder I felt sore today. Doing them every other day is better because it allows my muscles some time to heal from the tears (or whatever it is that happens),

Good thing I'm writing these down.

BellaVita
11-19-15, 01:20 AM
Today I did:
-Leg weights only
-Cardio

BellaVita
11-19-15, 10:17 PM
Today I did:
-Weights
-Cardio

BellaVita
11-22-15, 04:18 AM
Did not want to forget to write this down

Today I did:
-Weights
-Cardio

BellaVita
11-23-15, 11:03 AM
Oops almost forgot, did cardio only yesterday. :)

BellaVita
11-24-15, 10:25 AM
Almost forgot!
Today I did:
-Cardio
-Weights

Happy that I'm seeing results :)

BellaVita
11-25-15, 08:47 AM
Yesterday did cardio only.

BellaVita
11-30-15, 12:25 AM
Well was sick with the flu for a few days.

A bit worn down but mostly better.

Today I did:
-Weights
-light cardio

Getting back into it :)

Unmanagable
11-30-15, 09:46 AM
I sure did miss my equipment when I was away last week. Will be packing some of it to take with me on my next scheduled retreat, for sure.

Back to mini-tramping, hooping, dancing, and aerobic machining it daily. Yay! Running in place, jumping jacks, dancing, walking the dog, and yoga was okay, but nothing compares to the mini-trampoline in my world.

It amazes me how much of a positive impact it has on my days and my body. And the stretching before, in between, and after added a nice flexible fluid flair. I had ignored that aspect for a bit and can sure tell a difference now.

Thanks for keeping this thread active, Bella. It helps remind me on the days I don't feel like being active, mainly because it's cold, and cold typically equals significant pain to my body. Fun activities I can look forward to, along with good music cranked up, of course, warms the heart and the bod. Rock on. :)

Stevuke79
11-30-15, 11:27 AM
2 hrs of brazilian jiu jitsu tonight! :yes:
Let that be my motivation to get stuff done until then. :)

BellaVita
12-16-15, 02:39 AM
I haven't been posting here but I've done lots of cardio this week :)

Today I did weights :)

And a couple hours of cardio

BellaVita
12-17-15, 01:52 AM
Nearly 2 hours of cardio. :)

BellaVita
12-19-15, 03:42 AM
Lots and lots of cardio :)

BellaVita
12-20-15, 10:10 AM
I did weights and cardio...cool thing is I can lift 50 pounds more than when I started. :)

BellaVita
12-22-15, 08:06 AM
I did weights and cardio :)

BellaVita
01-09-16, 11:59 PM
Today I did weights and cardio. :)

BellaVita
01-11-16, 12:19 AM
Today I did cardio. :)

BellaVita
01-12-16, 02:46 AM
Today I did:
-Weights
-Cardio

stef
01-12-16, 02:59 AM
Ab crunches! If i dont get home from work too late :)

BellaVita
01-13-16, 05:18 AM
Today I did: cardio! :)

BellaVita
01-14-16, 06:59 AM
Today I did: weights and cardio!

Pushed myself extra :)

BellaVita
01-15-16, 08:03 AM
Today I did:
-Cardio

I've been working out for about 7 months now!

Unmanagable
01-15-16, 09:42 AM
Way to go, Bella!!! :)

I'm curious how your sleep struggles tend to alter your exercise routine, if at all.

I've learned my body craves and still greatly benefits from the exercise first thing in the morning, regardless of how well I've slept.

I remain amazed at the difference in mood and momentum if I decide to skip my workout and do it later in the day. Huge difference!

BellaVita
01-15-16, 04:39 PM
Today I did:
-Cardio and -Weights

dvdnvwls
01-17-16, 04:50 AM
BellaVita is too tired to write just now, but just for today's record:

- Cardio

dvdnvwls
01-18-16, 03:42 AM
from BellaVita:

- Cardio
- Weights

BellaVita
01-20-16, 01:26 AM
Yesterday did: cardio only

Today I did: cardio and weights

BellaVita
01-21-16, 02:56 AM
Today I did: Squats and cardio

Unmanagable
01-21-16, 10:04 AM
Still doing hula hooping, aerobic machine thingy, dancing, and mini-trampoline routine each morning.

Also started doing my yoga poses again, most days. I stopped doing that for some reason when I started hooping and mini-tramping.

I remain amazed at how good something makes me feel, yet I subconsciously talk myself out of doing it more often than not. Silly human.

Glad my body takes the lead from my heart more often than my brain, or I'd be hurtin' for certain. lol

Little Missy
01-21-16, 10:05 AM
Same as always. Galloping around point A to point B all day long with intermittent internettage.

TwoWheels68
01-22-16, 02:05 AM
Train 6 days a week, early mornings 45 min HIIT sessions incorporating Kettle Bells, Body Weight & core.
Now I've been diagnosed, I can't wait to train. Take my morning mess upon waiting, chill out for 45 mins and get into it. That buzz I receive post training now helps me stay focused and motivated all day. No crashing throughout the afternoon as I was so used to for years.
Yay! I'm fixed :)

BellaVita
01-22-16, 03:13 AM
Today I did: Weights Cardio Squats

dvdnvwls
01-24-16, 02:51 AM
Today BellaVita did: Weights Cardio Squats

Little Missy
01-24-16, 09:11 AM
Probably trying to do SOMETHING about that damned oven. On my knees at difficult angles. :eyebrow:

BellaVita
01-25-16, 02:43 AM
Today I did: cardio

anonymouslyadd
01-25-16, 11:33 PM
20 minutes of running.

BellaVita
01-26-16, 01:41 AM
Today I did: Cardio Weights Squats

BellaVita
01-27-16, 05:55 PM
Yesterday I did: Cardio
Today I did: Weights Cardio Squats

DJ Bill
01-27-16, 07:44 PM
I was able to do an hour of walking in the mall including 10 sets of 31 step escalators. I'm happy when I can get the full hour in with stairs, they turned them on early today. It makes a huge difference in my day. I'll have to pick up some weights at a yard sale - All I have right now is those small dumbbells.

BellaVita
01-28-16, 07:50 PM
Today I did:
Cardio
Squats

BellaVita
01-30-16, 01:12 AM
Today I did:
-Weights
-Light cardio (pulled a muscle)

Hathor
01-30-16, 02:07 AM
I can't squat so did leg press

22 mins cardio on stair climber

Shoulders and legs with weights

2 weeks into my current regime, hope to make it at least 3 months before slakkin!

BellaVita
01-30-16, 02:19 AM
I can't squat so did leg press

22 mins cardio on stair climber

Shoulders and legs with weights

2 weeks into my current regime, hope to make it at least 3 months before slakkin!

I have some tips, I've been working out nearly every day for 7 months now.

Little things that worked for me:
Even if sick, not feeling great, depressed - force self to workout anyway.

But there is a big part of that - and it is: Don't push yourself so hard that you decide you dislike working out/that it's too challenging - leave yourself wanting more.

In the beginning, I wanted to workout hard, but I knew if I did that I would become tired of the whole thing quickly and quit.

So, start slow. When you feel like pushing yourself - don't.

Wait until later months to push yourself, once you've slowly built up strength and endurance.

Like, I'd be like "but I wanna lift heavier weights and for more reps!" but I'd force myself to stop before I exhausted myself - that way I looked forward to my next time working out and didn't absolutely hate the exercise.

And it worked - now I am lifting 50 pounds more than when I started.

And I'm not bored of exercising.

So yeah - force self to workout rain or shine, but basically don't push yourself too hard and it's okay to do light workouts in the beginning/on certain days when you feel "blah" if that is what helps you to keep doing it.

anonymouslyadd
01-30-16, 02:27 AM
I have some tips, I've been working out nearly every day for 7 months now.

Little things that worked for me:
Even if sick, not feeling great, depressed - force self to workout anyway.

But there is a big part of that - and it is: Don't push yourself so hard that you decide you dislike working out/that it's too challenging - leave yourself wanting more.

In the beginning, I wanted to workout hard, but I knew if I did that I would become tired of the whole thing quickly and quit.

So, start slow. When you feel like pushing yourself - don't.

Wait until later months to push yourself, once you've slowly built up strength and endurance.

Like, I'd be like "but I wanna lift heavier weights and for more reps!" but I'd force myself to stop before I exhausted myself - that way I looked forward to my next time working out and didn't absolutely hate the exercise.

And it worked - now I am lifting 50 pounds more than when I started.

And I'm not bored of exercising.

So yeah - force self to workout rain or shine, but basically don't push yourself too hard and it's okay to do light workouts in the beginning/on certain days when you feel "blah" if that is what helps you to keep doing it.
Great post, Bella.

I wonder if your tips would help me out with my issues.

BellaVita
01-31-16, 03:15 AM
Today I did: light cardio