View Full Version : friends

Juliak
08-20-08, 03:09 PM
so... does anyone else feel that their group of friends is really complicated and everone is good friends with some people and some people are only friends with other people becuase both of them share a friend? that was confusing. but thats what my group of friends is like, confusing.

Michiko74
08-21-08, 04:35 AM
I have a 'variety' of friends. Some I see occasionally, some I talk to all the time, some I share all my secrets with, some I keep it casual..

There are different 'types' of friends I have, but I think the one thing they all have in common is I like to spend time with them. Not all friendships are going to be extremely close, so I really value the one or two best friends that I do have.

sconard82
08-24-08, 05:35 AM
I think in every large group of friends, smaller groups will form within that group. Whenever you have a decent sized group of people, some will just get along better than others.

I have a group of 6 friends who I consider family, but within that group, there are definitely 2 or 3 friends I am closest with. I love them all and I would do anything for any of them, but there are some I just seem to gravitate to.