View Full Version : hey chigioguy

bluesman
12-16-04, 04:53 AM
I wonder how the sliding scale works for an income of 00.00?

Great list draga. I'll probably use it in the future.

Draga
12-16-04, 05:54 AM
:) Best of Luck to ya with it.....In this section mental health services ...maybe they have places that offer free help..but heh be warey of them...they give ya the care ya pay for....Well at least down Chere'

bluesman
12-16-04, 02:37 PM
I'm hoping to find a local group to attend on a regular basis. Not for help or therapy, just a group to belong to. Hoping I get answers from locals, as I've posted in a couple of other threads to feel free to contact me. Hope it isn't too strange. lol.

ChicagoADDGuy
09-30-05, 09:18 AM
Not sure if you are going to get this because your post was so long ago, but I am in the same boat. I do not want therapy I am just looking for someine with ADD to hang with and talk about ADD and other things. If you find this send me an email.

Jim

bluesman
09-30-05, 08:54 PM
I sent you an e-mail. Some time has past since I've participated in this forum, things are a little better for me, without any help.

At any rate Chicagoaddguy, send me an e-mail through this site, or check yours. I left an @ for you to contact me.

I'm not fraudulent, but you could investigate the fraud society has pulled on me. :)

Tim