View Full Version : my anger is mad this is what happend

Guest1
09-01-08, 01:14 AM
today in target a stubed my little pinky toe on the cart wheel i hit so hard it broke i was in so much pain the way to kill my pain i punched this box so hard a lady looked at me then said shes crazy and my mom was raged what i did my fionce was shocked and i was in pain what would you of done :confused:

Imnapl
09-01-08, 02:00 AM
I would have probably yelled, "ow, ow, ow", as I hopped around in pain. I grew up with someone who hit things or threw things in anger and it frightened me. Perhaps an anger management class would help you?

Guest1
09-01-08, 02:02 AM
I would have probably yelled, "ow, ow, ow", as I hopped around in pain. I grew up with someone who hit things or threw things in anger and it frightened me. Perhaps an anger management class would help you?ahh i c well im not a scary person a class huh?

INaBOX
09-01-08, 02:18 AM
i probably would of held my breath and pray my son didnt laugh this time.. as tears rolled down my face. id also sit down as i tend to go slightly faint from being in a lot of pain..

sarek
09-01-08, 02:23 AM
When I bump something (my head, my toe or whatever) on an offending object that should not have been there in the first place I sometimes like to retaliate.
That is not much fun, because usually I am not rewarded with a satisfactory scream of agony from said object.

Colin
09-01-08, 07:34 AM
you broke your toe or the cart wheel?
if you broke your toe i wouldnt worry about losing control from the pain i can imagine its enough to make most people do something but most people would usualy justscream or something.

id only bother doing anything if it affects you often enough.

DeloresMelon
09-01-08, 07:56 AM
if memory serves, you've posted before about anger issues. I'd recommend that class.

YOU may not think you're scary, but those around you might feel differently. Given that woman's response "she's crazy", I'd say at least addressing the issue is in order.

Guest1
09-01-08, 08:23 AM
yes i broke my toe is worse today my whole toe is blue i cant move toe anything hits my toe it hurts so muchyou broke your toe or the cart wheel?
if you broke your toe i wouldnt worry about losing control from the pain i can imagine its enough to make most people do something but most people would usualy justscream or something.

id only bother doing anything if it affects you often enough.

Guest1
09-02-08, 08:06 AM
this sucks it still ACHES

MGDAD
09-11-08, 02:57 PM
Nothing wrong with punching a box to relieve your anger. That is actually something they teach in anger management classes. Holding the anger inside is NOT a good solution.