View Full Version : Frustrated...

dominoez
09-04-08, 10:34 PM
i live to hate people like you. iam 17 and have add and as i continualy surch for alternitive way to deal with it 3/4 of the bull **** i get are stay at home soccer moms who wont stop wineing about how hard THIER lifes are because of it, so they get sympathy form other opra soccer moms. your child has the problems not you guys, its not a deasise its not a dissorder. its a gift. they are the michel phelps and the einstein.

EYEFORGOT
09-04-08, 11:53 PM
Well, yeah. Of course we're going to get support from our peers. Don't you go to your friends when you need to get things off your chest?

And Michael Phelp's mom had something to do with helping him with his ADD. She was more than just paying for swim lessons.

We have a teen forum and an alternative therapies forum that might have helpful information for you. If that's what you would prefer.

tree oh tree
09-05-08, 11:58 AM
i live to hate people like you. iam 17 and have add and as i continualy surch for alternitive way to deal with it 3/4 of the bull **** i get are stay at home soccer moms who wont stop wineing about how hard THIER lifes are because of it, so they get sympathy form other opra soccer moms. your child has the problems not you guys, its not a deasise its not a dissorder. its a gift. they are the michel phelps and the einstein. I know what you mean. But at the same time I tend to think that amount of people with AD/HD, dyslexia, Aspergers who become successful is actually over stated and leads to theproblem of 'It's desirable to have any of these, and they're not problems.' AD/HD is a pain in the ****, and really makes it hard to get anything worth while done, and I'malways really angry, and bnlah bkdklwe;';wnfmkl;,w.m But anyway I hated meeting this woman at the pub, and her friends who were all like talking down to me, and then saying 'myson has borderline ADD.' which is annoying because they don;t they're just whingy mums who has a boy for a kid, and he does boy things, doesn't get bullied, or bully the same way, hands in his home work (HELL he did act up a little when you asked him to stop playing 360, but at least when you sat down with him he could work through it, instead of 'MUM IT'S A REALLY IMPORTANT BIT, I CAN'T STOP.' and an hour later the same, and acting up, then sitting down to do the work your mind feels like peas that have been crushed by a truck. MUSH

Arei
09-09-08, 07:57 PM
The thing about the parents is that it is frustrating for them too, especially if they aren't suffering through the same thing. It can hurt to watch your child struggle and not know what to do, most parents feel they should be able to fix their child's problems and hurt, but ADD/ADHD is something that many don't have even the slightest idea of what to do. If you look at it that way, the parents are very emotionally stressed out.

But I don't like parents who uses their child's issue as a way to get sympathy for /themselves/. They should be looking to helping their children, not getting attention for their children's troubles and pain.

My mom was extremely stressed out by it, and she didn't really know how to deal with it which made me feel even more terrible.

dominoez
09-11-08, 09:51 PM
ok iam sorry to those i ment it too, but i was up for a few days stright and just a little ****ed. I had to deal with my own mom. any way sorry for xploiden on ya and thx for not lynching me in your responses