View Full Version : Friday 9/17 GFC Results - Post Them Here

mADD mike
09-19-08, 01:00 AM
We've had some newbies join up lately, and I look forward to seeing their results this week. Also, we should be handing out some blue medals at some point to some of those that have been with us from the beginning. As always, I'll post my results in the morning, you know, just a couple of hours from now, when I get up. Sleep is overrated, lol.

Have a great Friday!

Mike

MECMR
09-19-08, 01:22 AM
HEE! Night owls get to be first!

Weight: 162.5 Stable, but that is good because last week I got NO exercise.

This week:

3 walks, 30 minutes each
1 hour workout at gym with personal trainer.

Trainer had me doing things that made my pants even LOOSER int he AM, loveloveLOVE that guy!

Next week no trainer, gotta go on my own...wish me luck!

justcallmedorie
09-19-08, 05:19 AM
...Sleep is overrated, lol.

Tell me about it. I used to have a T-shirt that said "I'll sleep when I'm dead" and at the time (80's) it seemed appropriate...now, not so much, this old fart needs at least 6.5-7 hrs a night to function.:)

Sat - 55 minute walk
Mon - 2.1 mile run
Tue - 2.1 mile run
Wed - 2.1 mile run
Thu - 1.5 mile walk
Fri - we're heading out in one more cup of coffee for a 1.5-2.1 mile walk

I pledge to get some kind of exercise in for at least 5 days this coming week for a minimum of 30 minutes each day.

I'm gonna just do it again. What Mike said about saying it here really did make it happen yesterday and probably this morning too, so pledging really does work!

mADD mike
09-19-08, 11:11 AM
Lost 1 pound this week.

Worked out, as I pledged, on Tuesday. Took Wednesday off to watch a football game after work, and was going to work out yesterday, but life came up and blindsided me with something. :( The whole "no excuses" thing flew right out the window, and by the time I got done dealing with it all, it was early morning and I had to get some sleep. I'll try to double up my workout today to still meet my pledge.

I'll be back later to check on things, and I'll try and get the medals out of the way tonight if I can, updating everyone. I have to go out of town this weekend, and won't be able to post.

Mike

20trackedmind
09-19-08, 04:22 PM
Bummer! gained 2 lbs!

I only excercised on Mon, Tue, and Thurs. Walked 2 miles total, 1 mile with kids 1 mile with dogs each day, then did my 20 minutes of yoga Mon thru thurs.

Prusilusken
09-19-08, 05:02 PM
Uhmm...
I did my torso exercises like I pledged, and did even better on my ab crunches than I pledged, so:

Tuesday: 15 min torso, 20+20+20 abs (20 straight and 20 to each side)
Wednesday: Nothing! :O :( BUT:
Thursday: 20+20+20 in the afternoon PLUS 20+20+20 in the evening AND 40 mins of torso, so I caught up, which I feel good about! :)
Friday: 20+20+20 and 15 mins torso.

I didn't go to the chiros today, I missed my appointment, stupid me.
So my hip will take even longer to be good again. I hate that about myself.
Stupidstupidstupid... :(

I haven't weighed myself and didn't measure myself either, but I don't think anything's been happening there eventhough I only ate what I should (except on my birthday sunday. Then I ate like the pig I am, which is good, cause I made a plegde in here to do just that! ;):D)

All other days I've been eating very well, high protein, low fat and within the kccal limits I'm set to, so that's good. :)

amythyst
09-19-08, 07:36 PM
weight: no change this week

exercise:
Monday - 1 hour walk
Tuesday - 1.5 hour walk
Wednesday - 2 hour walk
Thursday - 1 hour walk

I didn't eat as well as I have been this week which is probably why I didn't lose any weight...but I didn't gain any either so I'm pretty happy with that!

DesertDave
09-20-08, 12:03 AM
I didn't weigh myself this week, but I don't have a weight issue or goal.

Aerobics (bike & treadmill) 3 days this week. Resistance stuff 3 days. I blew off Thursday totally because I had a headache.

When I went grocery shopping, I bought NO snacks at all. But it took a long time because I'm now reading labels.

DotwithADD
09-20-08, 06:14 PM
I didn't weigh myself yesterday.. because I did Thursday. But, didn't get around to posting my weight, Thursday, until now....

So, I'll have to make up for lost time...

Thursday:
Weighed myself at CFFL:

Weight: 185.75 (So I lost .75 lbs)
Walked 30 minutes at 2.0 mph

Friday (yesterday):
Didn't weigh (will wait until next week)

Went to the store (bought some socks to wear with my "walking shoes"), parked far away from the "entrance".

Walked: 30 min. at 2.0 mph
Did stretches
"Got on the Ball" (Pilot exercising) and did those "bouncy exercises"
Did weights!

Did more yesterday than Thursday...

Will try to exercise more next week (more than 2 days).