View Full Version : Why do I need a password to the teen section?

RoboticPaper
09-23-08, 01:24 AM
Why do I need a password to get into the teen relationship forum? I'd like to learn more about what teenagers are into, and what time their parents are usually home by.

sarek
09-23-08, 10:16 AM
Maybe 'cause you don't want your parents to know what you're up to:p

blueroo
09-23-08, 03:03 PM
Yeah, because it isn't at all creepy that an adult male wants to know what teenagers are up to and when their parents aren't home.

Louder Than Love
09-23-08, 03:07 PM
I second that Blueroo.

Please, don't toy with the children here. thats not necassary.

RoboticPaper
09-23-08, 04:41 PM
I second that Blueroo.

Please, don't toy with the children here. thats not necassary.

Please don't use the verb toy and children in the same sentence. That's unnecessary as well. Werk on ur vocab.

umm btw, i should probably mention i didn't create the thread in this forum, but rather the suggestions and feedback forum. Just thought that might be a tad relevent.

Dizfriz
09-23-08, 05:30 PM
Please don't use the verb toy and children in the same sentence. That's unnecessary as well. Werk on ur vocab.

Irony, pure irony.

Andrew
09-23-08, 05:44 PM
The private teen-only section is for teens ONLY. It is designed that way so they have a place to comfortably ask questions without worrying about what adult members think of them. Password-protected forums also provide an additional measure of privacy, and prevents those posts from being indexed by search engines.

lollypop
09-23-08, 05:58 PM
I'm surprised the question even needed to be asked tbh

RoboticPaper
09-23-08, 07:34 PM
Irony, pure irony.

I fail to see the ironics but ok.

ikgbixcal
09-23-08, 11:09 PM
Why do I need a password to get into the teen relationship forum? I'd like to learn more about what teenagers are into, and what time their parents are usually home by.

thats weird and sum what sick imo. i think sum one deserves a ban or something

Louder Than Love
09-24-08, 12:19 AM
And take note: Everytime you act stupid the bunny hits his head...

Once: asking why you need a password to the teens section, sick.

Twice: downing yourself in a frail attempt to make fun of my vocab,... when I should [Qouted Verbatim] Werk on it....

Seriously, think of the bunny.
And Werk. is spelled Work , you know for future reference, job applications and what-not... Vocab.

WarPhalange
09-24-08, 05:29 PM
I'm pretty sure he was making a joke about the "Werk" part...

If you have a question to ask teens, ask them in a public forum. If I want to ask my neighbor a question, I don't walk into his house without his permission to ask, I just knock on the door and wait for him to come out.

Although, I'm curious. Does the message board software look at your age in your profile and kick you out when you hit 20?