View Full Version : anyone on Rozerem?

chsguy88
09-26-08, 02:16 AM
Just went to a new doc today and was put on Rozerem 8mg for sleep... anyone have any experience with this? So far its not really working.

chsguy88
12-09-08, 05:19 AM
Well i guess no response means no ones on it! From the way it did NOTHING to me, at all.... i can see why no one would be on it.

EYEFORGOT
12-09-08, 12:48 PM
But are you sleeping any better? Have you tried something else?

chsguy88
12-09-08, 03:14 PM
Why thanks for asking! haha, yes Lunesta was AMAZING.... worked the same way the first day as it did the 30th. But Lunesta was 40$ copay, and AmbienCR is a 25 dollar copay, and after using the coupon on their website for 20 dollars off for the first 5 prescriptions, its only a 5$ copay! The AmbienCR doesnt work NEARLY as well, maybe i'm just cheap, but I couldnt justify 40 dollars a month for a sleeping pill when theres cheaper options. :-(

Justtess
12-16-08, 12:13 AM
I really liked Rozerem if i am having a difficult time sleeping. I usually won't remember falling asleep and wake feeling very well rested.

Good to hear you're getting a good night sleep. I need someone to turn off this full moon. It's too bright!

fxfake
01-27-09, 05:56 PM
Well i guess no response means no ones on it! From the way it did NOTHING to me, at all.... i can see why no one would be on it.

Are you still taking it? It takes a while; it's a pretty subtle med, totally different from Ambien and it's relatives.

I've used it, and it did not work very well for me. It's worth trying though; it's a lot less scary than ambien (no memory issues).

ilostmybeer
01-27-09, 07:29 PM
Rozerem worked great for my wife. It also is not likely to cause dependency issues