View Full Version : Frustrated...ADD Audio Coach

coneja
10-09-08, 10:03 AM
So after my psychologist raved about the ADD Audio Coach, I bought the program from lifelifters.com, but it has yet to arrive and I'm starting to become very frustrated.

I ordered it on Sept 20th which was almost 3 weeks ago. Here is the information they have on the site about their shipping policies:
We pride ourselves on fast delivery. All orders usually ship within 24 hours via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days). Every U.S. order is shipped with delivery confirmation. If you would like to check on the status of your order please contact us and we will track it for you.

I've sent two emails, one last week and one this Monday, and haven't heard anything. I called them a few minutes ago, and of course it went straight to voicemail. I have tried to be patient and I have been pleasant and professional in the emails and the message I left them...I know being nasty doesn't exactly make people fall all over themselves to help you.

On one hand, I know what it is like to try to deal with work and things with ADD, so maybe I should be understanding of delays and whatnot. But on the other hand, isn't this the kind of behavior their program is purporting to help me with? This is not making me feel very confident about it. And if there is a legitimate reason for the delay, or if it is on the part of the post office and not the company, then a simple reply to one of my emails would have put my doubts to rest. At this point I just feel ignored, and that makes me angry.

Has anyone else had this kind of issue with this company?

LindaHillger
10-09-08, 03:43 PM
Hi Coneja,
Actually you are correct, and I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with our company.
Over the years of producing the ADD Audio Coach we have earned an excellent reputation for our product and as a company, shipping within a day or two of your order and getting back to customers with any questions.
But, as I said, you are correct.
Back in April 07', we moved our family to a new home. It is an older home and we had to have some contractors do work before we could move in. Contractors ran into some issues and delays and for about 3 weeks we moved our family into a crappy little motel room to wait until we could move in. During this window of time, all of our belongings were in storage so I could not fill any orders. I will add that the first items I unpacked were my computer, the ADD Audio Coach programs and shipping materials. So, you are correct and I apologize that you had this trouble. As a small company, we take pride in what we do, and I am sorry.
I trust your program arrived and I hope you found it as useful as your doctor described.
For anyone reading this, the good news is that I don't plan on moving again anytime soon!
Thanks,
Linda Hillger
ADD Audio Coach (lifelifters.com)
Instructor, ADD BootCamp: Organized and In Control (adultaddbootcamp.com)
Instructor, Organizedatwork.com

mADD mike
10-09-08, 04:08 PM
Hi Coneja,
Actually you are correct, and I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with our company.
Over the years of producing the ADD Audio Coach we have earned an excellent reputation for our product and as a company, shipping within a day or two of your order and getting back to customers with any questions.
But, as I said, you are correct.
Back in April 07', we moved our family to a new home. It is an older home and we had to have some contractors do work before we could move in. Contractors ran into some issues and delays and for about 3 weeks we moved our family into a crappy little motel room to wait until we could move in. During this window of time, all of our belongings were in storage so I could not fill any orders. I will add that the first items I unpacked were my computer, the ADD Audio Coach programs and shipping materials. So, you are correct and I apologize that you had this trouble. As a small company, we take pride in what we do, and I am sorry.
I trust your program arrived and I hope you found it as useful as your doctor described.
For anyone reading this, the good news is that I don't plan on moving again anytime soon!
Thanks,
Linda Hillger
ADD Audio Coach (lifelifters.com)
Instructor, ADD BootCamp: Organized and In Control (adultaddbootcamp.com)
Instructor, Organizedatwork.com

I just noticed this while filing through some forums that I don't normally visit a lot. What in the world does the OP's problem, ordering in September of 2008, have to do with a move that took place in April of 2007, and the associated contracting issues that took a few weeks. That was well over a year, closer to a year and a half ago.

Maybe if you were more organized, you wouldn't have such shipping problems.:p

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

LindaHillger
10-09-08, 04:12 PM
Coneja,
Skip what I sent you, I thought it was posted back in 4/07.
Bad head cold so my head is fuzzy, but I want to talk with you about this.
I don't see any order that is waiting so I am hoping we can talk and clear this up immediately.
Please write me directly at lhillger@lifelifters.com and I will give you my telephone number or you can give me your telephone number. Also it would be great if you can tell me the name you ordered under so I can look up all the info to talk with you.
Thanks,
Linda Hillger

Tara
10-09-08, 06:33 PM
Hey Linda,

When you have the Flu you should be in bed!!!