View Full Version : Personal Trainer here

pact_kev
10-16-08, 12:53 PM
I hope everyone is having a great day. I will be on this forum a lot and will hopefully learning from a lot of people. With that said I hope I can teach people from the knowledge that I have.

Please, ask me some questions. I will answer them the best I can.

browneyes_326
10-16-08, 02:11 PM
Good Morning :) ... you really should come on over to the little 'fit club' they have on this forum (follow the link below in my signature line).

I've been training for events, creating diets etc for years and I love sharing the knowledge too ... I know they'd love to have you on the thread.

Basically it's to keep us ADDers motivated to exercise as much as possible ...
People check in at least once a week w/ weight loss and exercise goals ... some check in every day.

As I'm sure you know there's been a ton of research on how nutrition & exercise helps ADD. I've actually been thinking about writing diets / training programs specifically for Adults w/ ADD ... I just started offering a service to go shopping with people in my SD, basically hold their hand at the grocery store ... It's interesting!

Just not sure exactly how to go about the ADD plan ... I'm guessing there wouldn't be a huge market for ADD specific training etc in any one city .... you'd have to do a web-site ... ANYWAY! Now I'm rambling ...

Where to do train in Huntington?