View Full Version : Friday 10/24 GFC Results - Post Them Here

mADD mike
10-23-08, 11:15 PM
Here's the thread for Friday's weigh-in and reports. We've got some newbies joining in this week, and we look forward to seeing what they were able to do to make themselves feel better this week.

As always, I'll post tomorrow, in the morning if I have time before work.

I hope everyone had a good week!

Mike

justcallmedorie
10-24-08, 05:32 AM
Weight 119.5 down from 121 = 1.5 lb loss
(y'all don't know how big it is for me to finally get below 120! 1.5 'til "official" goal and 6.5 'til possibly new goal-I think I can, I think I can...)

Exercise for the week:

Sat - push mowed downed leaves rather than riding mowing
Sun - walk w/Max
Mon- walk @ lunch
Tue - run intervals
Wed - run intervals
Thu - walk @ lunch

mADD mike
10-24-08, 07:18 AM
-3 lbs for me this week.

I worked out for about an hour to an hour and a half each on Friday, Monday, and Wednesday.

Congrats to Dorie on the personal goal.:D

20trackedmind
10-24-08, 08:33 AM
13 lbs for me! Down to 135. I can't beleive the week I decide weight is not the big deal, it the week I lose!. Anyhow, I got 2 walks in due to my back.

Song of Mercy
10-24-08, 09:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

I have only walked 1 time this week. I have been very active but not doing exercises above what I would have had to do anyways.

I have lost 2 more pounds since two weeks ago.

I will try and get back on track this week. I made a walk date with a gal pal for tomorrow morning so perhaps I can build from that.

Song.

20trackedmind
10-24-08, 09:51 AM
OOPS!! That was supposed to be 3 lbs not 13!

13 lbs for me! Down to 135. I can't beleive the week I decide weight is not the big deal, it the week I lose!. Anyhow, I got 2 walks in due to my back.

20trackedmind
10-24-08, 09:53 AM
Good Job! Dorie!

Weight 119.5 down from 121 = 1.5 lb loss
(y'all don't know how big it is for me to finally get below 120! 1.5 'til "official" goal and 6.5 'til possibly new goal-I think I can, I think I can...)

Exercise for the week:

Sat - push mowed downed leaves rather than riding mowing
Sun - walk w/Max
Mon- walk @ lunch
Tue - run intervals
Wed - run intervals
Thu - walk @ lunch

justcallmedorie
10-24-08, 10:32 AM
OOPS!! That was supposed to be 3 lbs not 13!
LOL-I was going to tell you that you're my hero! Still, 3 lbs is AWESOME!

And thanks.

Prusilusken
10-24-08, 03:45 PM
Okay, here I go - this has been a bumby week exercisewise.

Exercise:

Sat: Walked 15kms (around 9 miles, it was only supposed to be 7-8 kms, but got carried away :D)
Sun: BAD DAY! Overate, no exercise. It's my D&D day every 3rd sunday, and it's difficult not to overeat. :(
Mon: Dancing + 1/2 hour walk
Tues: Dancing
Wed: 1 hour walk
Thur: No exercise, overate - no excuses what so ever. :(
Fri: (Today) No exercise worth mentioning, but at least didn't overeat.

I haven't weighed myself since last weigh in, so I don't know if I've lost weight, but I did measure myself, and it's pretty obvious that my surplus kilos are getting worried and looking for new places to hide! :D

Measurings since oct. 10th till now:

Bosom: +1,5cm
Waist: - 2,5cm
Hip: - 1,5cm
Upper arm: + 1,5cm
Upper thigh: + 1cm

Guess I'll have to chase them down, lol...

Welcome to mADDmike's wife, if you choose to join! :)

lostranslation
10-25-08, 12:05 PM
*Stumbles in late, as usual*

Sat- Thurs- 15 min workout with exercise bands + Tues & Thurs- 20 min on aerobic rider.

Knee is much better- no more cane!

Lost seven pounds so far (That's the total. I can't remember if/what I posted last week.) and can wear pre-fat pants and still breathe.

Whoohooo!

DesertDave
10-25-08, 01:11 PM
argh. it's hard to get back into doing this regularly.
but i did walking 2 days, and helped someone move so that should count.
going looking at bikes today

amythyst
10-25-08, 11:40 PM
I got back to some better eating this week and lost 1lb. I played hockey one day and walked about an hour each day except Friday. I'll be stepping up the exercise this week so I hope for some good results next week :) I started one of my dogs in obedience class so it is motivation for me to get off my butt and at least walk her everyday.

toodistracted
10-27-08, 05:06 PM
I ran one day and walked 3 days. I had a good week. I ended up being sore from running so I took it easy on the other days.

My memory hasn't been too swift this past week so I'm popping in here a little (or a lot late).

But doing well exercise wise. :)