View Full Version : To All Who May Need Assistance!

Mary
03-21-04, 01:15 AM
Here in Michigan... I am moderator of this section. If you need information and you cannot find what you're looking for, please feel free to pm me... or contact an administrator in my absence.

There are links listed for you to find information..please see those as well.

Christine7777
05-22-04, 01:39 PM
Mary, I live in MIchigan. My son, 33, is AD/HD...I'm sure of it. I was diagnosed this past summer and my 30 year old daughter was diagnosed several months ago......its definitely in the family. His problem...as many AD/HD adults is his ability to keep a good job for a length of time. He's educated and very personable...but bores easily and has a hard time sitting still for desk jobs. Time management is also his biggest issue. He needs the insurance to get diagnosed and the help he needs. He has kept the job he's in now for quite a while but its just a shade short of full time so they don't have to give him insurance. Any suggestions as to how he could get the help he needs? Ironic, isn't it, the AD/HDer needs the insurance to get the help to keep the job...but can't get the job with insurance to get the help. Any feedback would be great.

Mary
05-30-04, 11:45 PM
Christine,

Let me do some research and I'll post a response as soon as I can. I apologize for not answering sooner!