View Full Version : Friday 11/7 GFC Results - Post Them Here

mADD mike
11-06-08, 11:46 PM
Here is the results thread for the past week. Let us know when you worked out, what you did if you like, and your weight gain or loss as you like to let us know. Encourage others with your participation, even if you had a bad week. A bad week with just a little exercise is a lot better than those that won't exercise at all.

So, whatup Fit Club?

justcallmedorie
11-07-08, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the (wonderfully hard to miss) link!

Weight: 117.5 (down 1, 4.5 to "new" goal) :)

Fri - 2.5 mile run
Sat - 2.5 mile run
Sun - 20 minute walk in woods w/dog
Mon - day of rest
Tue - 2.5 mile run
Wed - 2.5 mile run
Thu - 2.5 mile run

GOOO Fit Club!

mADD mike
11-07-08, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the (wonderfully hard to miss) link!

Weight: 117.5 (down 1, 4.5 to "new" goal) :)

Fri - 2.5 mile run
Sat - 2.5 mile run
Sun - 20 minute walk in woods w/dog
Mon - day of rest
Tue - 2.5 mile run
Wed - 2.5 mile run
Thu - 2.5 mile run

GOOO Fit Club!

LOL! I was in a goofy mood last night, so I just thought I'd make it HUGE for kicks.

Anyway, this week I lost the 3 pounds that I found last week after losing them the week before. Make sense?:confused:

So, I guess I'm down 3 pounds this week. I worked out Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday, doing a variety of things from playing Wii Sports to doing this 10 minute jumping cardio thing that I couldn't make it halfway through without just about passing out to push ups and crunches and jumping jacks and whatever else came to mind.

I've GOT to get my cardio shape up. It is woefully pathetic, but hard to do cardio workouts when you are in such bad cadio type shape. I've good good muscle and strength, but when it comes to cardio exercise, I'm easily winded. I've got some good cardio workouts to do, but can't do many of them because they're just too hard. I need to find something more basic.

meriellyn
11-07-08, 11:56 AM
I did one decent walk and a couple short walks and made an effort to park as far away from everywhere I went (class, stores, etc) to add a few steps here and there.
It's been a pretty craptastical week... No sun, PMS, I'm getting sick, had my ego kicked swiftly a few times...

On the up side, it's SUNNY today and I'm down 2lbs! :D
I'm gonna try to go for a walk this afternoon after lunch.

20trackedmind
11-07-08, 04:45 PM
Well, I am at 136 once again. I am just stuck there. So no change for me. I did not do any formal exercise last week, but this week I will start again. I did take my kids for a wagon pull every night this week around the 2.5 acre property and we have "played hard" outside for an adverage of 3 hours a day. Also, instread of using the wagon to bring the feed out. I am carrying it out to the pasture. And then the best exercise of all.... I am working with at least one of the three horses every night for about an hour. Anyhow, it is all better than sitting in the living room all day. I am felling really good.

lostranslation
11-07-08, 06:12 PM
Not so good this week. My husband got laid off, and it kind of threw me off kilter. I know I used the Aerobic rider twice and took a two mile walk. Can't remember which days I did what

LostInTheStars
11-07-08, 06:24 PM
I worked out Saturday, Monday and Wednesday. I have been using the Wii Fit. I am in dire need of some upper body strength. When I do the combination push-ups / side planks, it comments on how I'm not very strong!:( But they're really hard! It gives me a really good workout, and I am sore after.

Also, I am up 1 lb.

Song of Mercy
11-07-08, 06:33 PM
Hey Guys sorry this is late. Had a bad couple of weeks but I am back on track.

+2
walked 2-3 miles tue, wed, thur, fri

I am offline for a couple of days, tty all later

Song

Prusilusken
11-07-08, 07:00 PM
Hey, good to see you back, sweetysong!

I had a terrible week, haven't been home much and therefore it has been hard to control both food intake and exercise.
On the plusside, I had workshops sat+sun, so that's something...

Sat: Intensive 3h bd workshop + 90yr birthday = Exercise good, food bad, but not catastrophic.
Sun: Intensive 3h bd workshop + bd show w. food = Exercise good, food good.
Mon: Dance, food fine.
Tues: Bad day. Only 1,5h dance class. Broke down crying from stressover the weekend, got sent home and ate my own weight in chocolate and such. :'(
Wed: Walked 1/2h, ate like a pig (out visiting with skinny guy, who made Spaghetti bolognese with really fatty minced meat and served 1/2lb icecream for each of us as a dessert...It was soooo good...but it was sooo bad! :P
Thurs: No exercise and waaay too much food. Out visiting again.
Today, Fri: No exercise, sit in meeting on flat behind and eat pizza and drink sugared up Pepsi.

Weekend doesn't look good either, but I'll at least try to get a few walks in even if I'll have trouble with the food, especially tomorrow, where I'm going to a party... :P

DesertDave
11-08-08, 12:37 AM
I got in 3 days of treadmill/bike time this week, so I'm good. No idea about gain/loss but I'm off of any stimulant so I should have weighed myself.

toodistracted
11-08-08, 05:43 PM
Good job everyone!

Welcome back Song!

I had an okay week. Not as good as I would have liked. I walked for two days. I wanted to run. But the only day I ran, I only did 1/2 mile. so that is better than not going at all.

I haven't been on the scale this week so don't know about that.

My goal for next week is to run at least 3 days. So hopefully, it will be a good week and I will make my goal.

I am truly inspired by my fellow Get Fit members. :)

This group gives me the encouragement to get off my behind and get a movin!

amythyst
11-09-08, 03:27 AM
Ah, not so good this week...I gained 2 pounds even though I walked for an hour with my dogs 5 days this week. I started a new non-adhd related medication and one of the possible side effects is weight gain...lucky me! The other side effects have not been very good either so I probably won't be taking it much longer. The good part of my walks is that one of my dogs is still learning how to walk beside me and not pull so I get a decent arm workout too :)