View Full Version : I need some Help

dsferko721
11-11-08, 04:28 PM
Okay Well I was diagnosed when i was 5 in kindergarden. I Dont know what medication to take and still be myself and make girls laugh. I am on 20 mg vyvanse but It kind of makes me a zombie and I do not eat as much, which i need to because i am on the hockey team and I am going through puberty. Can anyone out there give me some advice?

ssl419
11-11-08, 04:41 PM
Protein shakes to gain some weight...making girls laugh....well darlin, that has to come from within... :)

dsferko721
11-11-08, 05:12 PM
well it makes me more quiet though

Michiko74
11-12-08, 04:50 PM
You probably need to talk to your doctor about changing doses or medications entirely. I'm not sure about other ADHD drugs, but decreased appeptite does seem to be a common side effect.

Also depending on how bad your ADHD is, sometimes I found it helpful to take a 'vacation' from my meds. Course you wouldn't want to do it during an important time like exams. Pretty much this was the only way to get back my appetite.

Protien shakes are probably a good idea. I found that the only things I could really 'eat' were smoothies or shakes. Pretty much anything liquid.

Good luck!

Topspin
11-12-08, 06:01 PM
Hhhhmm well there are many techniques that can be used to make girls laugh (and so on), but I'll get banned if I discuss them here ;)

ikgbixcal
11-18-08, 07:50 AM
chill out just wait it out there will always be one girl out there

ripoff
11-19-08, 08:15 PM
Probably lower your dosage and/or tryout different medications: dexedrine, ritalin, etc... For girls laughing, just be yourself but if you really want a more informative source, read "the ladder theory" (google), vist: ladderwiki.com and iwforums.com if you want to create attraction and I dont mean for picking girls up, I mean this could actually help you with the way you percieve things and the way you act towards people and the way they respond to you etc. Study social dynamics, but since you seem a bit younger be somewhat careful how you apply it.

Also your supposed to eat a meal with substance (meaning something that isnt just like liquid or that your body will **** right out) and when you take your med take it about 30 min. before you eat.