View Full Version : Frustrated with professionals who don't understand what ADHD is!

galexica2020
03-23-04, 02:38 PM
I live in Northern Alberta, and trying to get the help I need to grow within myself. However, I know more about myself than an counsellor or a social worker would ever know. The Lack of knowledge or training to understand ADD/ADHD people frustrates me. I like to see an ADHD Coach because they understand behaviors and what ADD and ADHD is really about. Some of these counsellors do not want to help us because they don't want to carry our load. I have been thinking of becoming a ADD/ADHD coach because I believe I can provide guidance in understanding in what ADD/ADHD is all about because I live it. I believe a person can make independent choices in how they live their lives instead of a social worker or a counsellors whom I met try to make your decisions for you. Self Empowerment is what make you successful in this world!

Galexica

bnsforu2
03-23-04, 02:50 PM
i receive tapes each week that motivate me. pump me up . they do. after all motivation is nto permanent.

but, a f e w daily habits make motivation predictable. :)
Paul :)

bnsforu2
03-23-04, 02:51 PM
becoming a ADD/ADHD coach because I believe I can provide guidance in understanding in what ADD/ADHD is all about because I live it. I believe a person can make independent choices in how they live their lives instead of a social worker or a counsellors whom I met try to make your decisions for you. Self Empowerment is what make you successful in this world!
==================

You c a n d o i t !
PAul :)