View Full Version : Teacher's Private Forum

EYEFORGOT
11-30-08, 02:54 AM
I wanted to draw teachers' attentions to our private forum. Please pm me for a password, or any questions you might have.

We'd really love to see you in there and get some conversations going.

aloha1983
12-15-08, 06:45 AM
Hi Chel I think it's a good idea but I'd probably rather people could see my responses, I guess because I'd like to help others and avoids me PMing people the same answers over and over again. That said feel free to PM me as I am on msn heaps and happy to add anyone!

EYEFORGOT
12-16-08, 04:54 PM
The private forum is not pm-ing. It's a section of the forum with threads and replies just like everywhere else. No one but teachers are allowed into the password-protected section, for exclusive support.

The same goes for the other private forums.

Proud2BAteacher
12-26-08, 03:10 PM
Hi,
I would love to be part of this group! Please, when you have a chance just PM me :)

movingforward
01-06-09, 10:09 PM
Hi there,

I'm a teacher and would like to join the forum.

Moving

mvt2009
01-10-09, 05:38 PM
I am a teacher and I am interested in becoming a member to this forum. I'm new to this forum, so I'm not sure how it all works.

wsmac
01-10-09, 05:46 PM
I would like to be a teacher but I have scared myself away from being one due to my ADD/HD.

I wonder if it would be of some value for me to be able to access this forum and learn from teachers with ADD/HD... providing there are some.. maybe this forum is just for teachers dealing with children diagnosed with ADD/HD?

pap_1
01-13-09, 04:52 AM
I don't understand why teachers would need a private forum in an ADHD public forum.