View Full Version : now that i take Depakote and Klonopin

Ms. Understood
12-07-08, 07:02 PM
this is my first post but at first I had a opiod sub. abuse problem. Got clean went on anti- depressants. Married had baby never been able to cook and clean or wash clothes or go to work normally. Diagnosed add and bi-polar. tried vyvanse and abilify. Great! untill the panic atacks started. chest pains,dizzy, felt like i was dying. my p-doc gave me adderall and xanax hated xanax but liked adderall 20 mg twice. but then here comes the panic attacks again. told me he had a secret weapon Depakote and klonopin, perfect but now my 20 mg in the morning and noon doesn't work. want proof? lost car keys for 2 days. I take 1500 mg depakote. And I need an anti-depressant too cuz my husband just told me he doesn't believe in psychiatry and he is going to continue to cheat on me.:eek:

kwalk
12-08-08, 11:32 AM
well, if it was me, I wouldn't let that man have the option to speak one more word once I knew he was cheating.

You deserve to have someone who supports you and your decisions, as well as one who is loyal. He should be down on his knees right now pleeing for your forgiveness, and since he isn't, he's probably not worth your time.

No matter how many anti depressants you take, none of them will come close to the pain you feel that you don't deserve. You would be too distracted for a stimulant to work either. The question you have to give a lot of thought into is this- who do you love more- him or you? I do not doubt your ability to make the right choices.

Ms. Understood
12-08-08, 06:24 PM
u r so so right but at the end of day he has forgiven me for my addiction and we have children together.

thatkush
12-11-08, 03:01 PM
baby girl.
do you and YOUR baby a favor.

LEAVE HIM!!!!

because i can promise your child is going to WAY more understanding to why you left him as to why you stayed with him while you KNEW he was cheating on you....

do it for yourself.
but i can promise you, your child will look at you with A LOT more respect if you help your self.

kwalk
12-17-08, 05:38 AM
yea, even if your children hate you for doing it, they'll settle down and then that's probably the time to talk to them and help them understand.