View Full Version : Friday 12/19 GFC Results - Post Them Here

mADD mike
12-19-08, 12:47 AM
Here is your results thread for this week. I promise to try and catch things up to give a good summary after this report. I probably need to update medals. Sorry for the delay, but as most of you know, my wife and I are going through some rough times (not maritally, just business, legal, and health), so I've been distracted. Hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to get some things together.

As usual, I'll post tomorrow when I weigh myself.

I hope everyone had a great week!:D

Mike

justcallmedorie
12-19-08, 06:06 AM
I worked my butt off with the office move (and now cleaning the old office before we officially turn in the keys) and me and dog walked yesterday morning for 50 minutes. If the rain holds off we're headed out again this morning...

Hi all...hope to be back in full force now...

20trackedmind
12-19-08, 08:18 AM
MY exercise went as followes-

12-13-08- hour of strenth training, yoga and aerobic exercise on Saturday on wii fit. And the wind blew off the tarp on the hay Saturday
night and I spent an hour raking up the hay that had blown all over the place.
12-14-08- 1 hour of strenth training, yoga and aerobic exercise on Sunday on wii fit. I also took a little walk with my ds down the road a
bit.
12-15-08- 30 minutes aerobic, 20 minutes yoga, 10 minutes strength, 10 minutes balance games
12-16-08- 20 minutes running,
12-17-08- 30 minutes running (aerobic), 12 minutes yoga, 10 minutes strength, 10 minutes balance games
12-18-08- 30 minutes running (aerobic), 11 minutes strenth, 15 minutes yoga, 15 minutes balance games

weight is up 1/2 a pound but feeling great

goddessonahiway
12-19-08, 10:52 AM
I'm still sick. I have an eye infection on top of the cold/flu. I can't see which is limiting my physical activity. I was prescribed eye drops that haven't helped yet! Grrrrr.

My kids are sick too. The tiny bit of sit-ups, squats, etc I managed to do isn't really worth mentioning. I have on like 5 layers of clothes so I'm not weighing myself. Oh well.. it was a craptastic week here.

Prusilusken
12-19-08, 09:12 PM
Sat: 40min walk, eating okay.
Sun: No exercise, ate everything in sight (christmasthingy with the girls from my dance school)
Mon: 1 1/2h dance, 30min walk, eating okay
Tue: Nothing, at least ate okay
Wed: Long day with lots of walking, about 3-4 hours all in all. Ate way too much.
Thur: No exercise but ate okay.
Fri: 45min walk and ate okay.

So not too good.
But I've not completely fallen off the band wagon either.
There'll probably be no or very little dancing for me next week, but I really hope I'll get a few walks in instead, and I'm still searching for some yoga videos or something that I can do instead of the dancing. Or maybe I'll try out the online BD class I found again, see if I can focus on it this time.

Since last "official" post, I've lost some lbs, but right now I don't remember how many. But lost an additional inch on my waist and hips, so that's good. Current BMI is upper level of normal, but within the normal range at least. That's something.
And I haven't gained while feeling bad like I sometimes do.

goddessonahiway
12-19-08, 09:48 PM
I'm still searching for some yoga videos or something that I can do instead of the dancing.

I have been using this one for about a year now:
Kundalini Yoga for Beginners & Beyond (http://www.amazon.com/Kundalini-Beginners-Beyond-MATRIX-OPTION/dp/B000BRM992/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1229737330&sr=8-1) ~ by Ana Brett & Ravi Singh ~

A friend of mine has a couple of their other ones. I've tried them and would recommend any of them, there's several to choose from. I *think* I'll be getting a few more for Christmas. I've actually enjoyed the videos more than going to my yoga classes. ;) HTH.

LostInTheStars
12-19-08, 10:04 PM
Gained 1 pound.

Very good workout on Monday, and regular workout Wednesday (I think!)

You are all doing great! :D

mADD mike
12-20-08, 01:15 AM
Oh, I guess I should join in, huh?

I didn't have any weight change this week. I've only been able to work out very minimally, but I've done what I could with some Wii Sports. Until I get this fluid out of my lungs and ears, I'm not supposed to really get into full-on cardio or anything. I want to soooooooo bad, because I'm tired of being sick and sitting here. Last weekend LostInTheStars and I went for a drive in the country to a state park, and I wanted to see the lake but it was at the top of the dam. She counted the steps up there, 88 I think it was. By the time I got to the top, I was weezing and my lungs were crackling really good. So, that told me I had better take it easy until this goes away fully.

Anyway, kudos to all who have been working out. Remember, it isn't about pounds gained or lost, it is about exercising and doing something to make your life a little bit better. Progress is progress, however big or small.:)

Mike

Ian
12-20-08, 04:19 AM
No big shift in weight which is good. I ran only once this week, but I think the toes are going to heal up now.
Cheers!

lostranslation
12-20-08, 05:45 PM
I basically did nothing.
For those who don't know, I'm bipolar.
Very depressed right now. It is hard to do anything.
I lost some weight though.
I'll try to do better next week.

justcallmedorie
12-20-08, 06:41 PM
I basically did nothing.
Hope you get to feeling "more better" soon.

amythyst
12-22-08, 06:52 AM
Bad week...didn't exercise and didn't weigh myself. I ate okay so i suspect i didn't gain too much if i did actually gain weight. Starting vacation for three weeks but I"m taking my wii fit with me so I should get some exercising in. Pretty stressed in general right now with just about everything in my life. Exercising would help me relax but I just haven't gotten around to it this week.

Prusilusken
12-22-08, 09:36 AM
I basically did nothing.

Aaw, Lost.
Sorry to hear that. I'm not bipolar, but I do get pretty severe bouts of depression and I think anxiety. I just had one and am still unstable.
Good to see you post anyway, I know the kind of effort that takes when we're in that spot. Hope your brain will soon give you a break again.