View Full Version : Are these signs of a cold? or something worse?

bandie08
12-20-08, 02:31 PM
Clear colored mucus in nose
stuffy nose
nose is red
sore throat.
tired
coughing
congested
post nasal drip
Ears tickle

If its a cold this is the 4th cold I have gotten this year. all symptoms are mild- moderate. I have a strong immune system. No flu or sinus infection. I know I started a thread like this earlier but still what can I do to get rid of it?

sarey
12-20-08, 02:49 PM
cold.
plenty of bed rest and vitamin c.

XxMichellexX
12-20-08, 03:07 PM
http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u73/cyarena/comments/get-well/images/5.gif

sarek
12-20-08, 04:25 PM
PCS

Pulaskis Chicken Soup

Imnapl
12-20-08, 05:17 PM
this is the 4th cold I have gotten this year.
Then you are pretty average - according to these statistics (http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/c/cold/basics.htm).

sarey
12-20-08, 05:32 PM
lol thats damn lucky
i have a crap immune system and im ill almsot every month
my sister is the same - shes much worse though she gets chest infections, she gets the flu, colds, she also ahs astham so thats no help at all

darkprince1711
12-23-08, 11:35 AM
I think it's a cold, and it's normal, the only thing you have to do is visit the doctor and take medicine, I myself also have some cold in one years,

Darkangel001
12-29-08, 10:06 PM
Probably a cold, lot of Vit C and lot and lots and lots of fluids

Did I mention lots of fluids? I mean it- get through one bottle of water or more a day- it really helps- if you're not, you're not doing it right. Lots of fluidy food as well, like soup and stuff can be used instead as well.

Oh, and try to do some moderate exercise, that helps as well- even if you're feeling completely rubbish-to get the blood flow increasing and hence, the WBC was well.

I tell this to ppl all the time but no one ever listens- its' the best way. Oh and Ecchinacea is great for fighting off infections

That's just my two penny worth

PS: Drink a lot of fluids- NO alcohol- it's a diuretic-
PPS: Exercise if you can