View Full Version : Monday 1/5 GFC Results - Post Them Here

mADD mike
01-05-09, 01:04 AM
Well, here's another post holiday results thread. I hope everyone had a great week. Let's see what everyone was able to do.

justcallmedorie
01-05-09, 06:02 AM
I'm not EVEN getting on the scales...;o)

Last week:

Mon - ran intervals in the morning, walked 40 minutes at lunch

Tues - ran in the morning, walked 40 minutes at lunch

Wed - walked 40 minutes in the morning, left to go out of town and haven't done anything since...

Heading out this morning for "something" (probably just walking 'til I get my running legs back). Happy New Year y'all.

mADD mike
01-05-09, 08:54 AM
No weight change.

Worked out hard on Monday and Wednesday. Then pulled back out Friday at work, thought it was better yesterday by resting, and then pulled it again last night while cleaning a small office we do every couple of weeks. :mad:

I plan on doing my workout today, bad back or not. At this point, who cares. What am I going to do, hurt it? That's done anyway, and I'm tired of my body taking a stand against me working out. If I can move after work today, I'm going to work out, end of story.

20trackedmind
01-05-09, 01:29 PM
I am embarassed to say I have no execise to report and I gained 1.5 lbs since last time I weighed myself:( But today is a new day and I am back on the wii fit with a goal of 1 hour of exercise a day. We will see.

meriellyn
01-05-09, 01:41 PM
I'm finally getting back on track! One hour long and (a little over ) one and a half hour long beach walks last week.

Hving a problem with a rather painful case of costochondritis (basically nasty rib pain) this week so I doubt I'll make it out today but gonna go to the Y tomorrow and see how I can do on the recumbent bike. Maybe that won't hurt too bad.

LostInTheStars
01-06-09, 01:29 AM
No weight change here, either.

You know, I really should keep track of when I work out... has someone said that before?! Monday and Wednesday did Power 90 with Mike. I know I did a full workout on Wii Fit one other day.

Prusilusken
01-06-09, 03:34 AM
Tues: 1h walk, overate a tiny bit.
Wed: 40min+ bikeride and overate like a crazed one, but...new years eve, right! :D
Thur: No workout, ate junkfood and drank coca cola and everything, like I promised myself I would a long, long time ago! :D

Officially back on track:

Fri: No exercise, but ate well.
Sat: No exercise, ate well.
Sun: 1h walk, ate well.
Mon: 3h dance lessons, 30min walk, ate well.

Today, tuesday, I'll be off dancing again. :)

justcallmedorie
01-06-09, 05:57 AM
No weight change here, either.

You know, I really should keep track of when I work out... has someone said that before?! Monday and Wednesday did Power 90 with Mike. I know I did a full workout on Wii Fit one other day.
I know I have, and I vaguely remember others saying the same thing...lol.

DesertDave
01-08-09, 01:20 PM
I've been really bad about reporting here. I've been (mostly) keeping up with exercise but not reporting it here.

When I sign on here, I spend way too much time. I even read things I have no interest in. I even read postings by people who get on my nerves. lol So to save that time, I've just avoided signing on.

Anyway, I'll try to be better.

We're reporting on Monday now? OK. I actually like Monday better than Friday. Reporting on Friday always seemed odd, since the week wasn't over.

Last week I did aerobics 3x and resistance just twice.

No idea about my weight, but I have discovered that some old jeans I'd been hanging onto fit me again! And I've used the treadmill/bicycle time to read Dr. Ratey's book SPARK! Almost done with that.