View Full Version : Would like to start a support group on Gold Coast

sikarasearth
01-10-09, 05:24 PM
Hi there. I live on the Gold Coast and there is nothing here for adult adders in the way of support groups. I'd like to start one up but need help doing it. I worry about forgetting to organise it or even losing the motivation to attend!!! LOL!! I thought if someone else could help me with it, i'd be more motivated to do it. I have big problems with low energy levels and poor motivation, so if anyone out there could give me a hand it would be greatly appreciated.

Pls pm me if interested:p

Crazygirl79
01-16-09, 07:13 PM
Go to www.addaq.org.au (http://www.addaq.org.au) which is the ADD Association of Queensland and speak to someone there and they'll put you in the right direction in regards to starting a support group for adult ADD/ADHD...also ask for the number of Bobbi Dobson-Patterson who is the coordinator of the Brisbane adult ADD/ADHD support group and get some guidance off her too.

Selena

(NOTE: The web link was only put up in order to help Queenslanders obtain information on treatments, support groups etc, this is the main ADD/ADHD Association for this state)