View Full Version : San Bernardino

greeeen
01-13-09, 09:38 PM
I live in San Bernardino, unfortunately, and am working through community college so I can transfer out of here.

Anyone make it out of the IE alive? Are you happy you left?

wsmac
01-14-09, 08:39 PM
I live in San Bernardino, unfortunately, and am working through community college so I can transfer out of here.

Anyone make it out of the IE alive? Are you happy you left?

What's the IE?

smoothoperator
01-15-09, 01:50 AM
Hi, I live in Chino. I go to school in Fullerton so I guess I made it out of the hot weather :)

greeeen
01-15-09, 02:46 PM
Aaaah. Lucky. It's getting to 87 degrees here in San B today. Wtf, it's the middle of Jan..

Oh, and the IE is the Inland Empire. It's a place in southern California that encompasses mostly San Bernardino and Riverside counties. It's known for having nearly the worst air pollution in America and for it's high rate of crime. San Bernardino, for instance, has a crime index that's twice as high as the national average. It's also known for a trend of low educational attainment - our college graduation rates are something like half the average of most states.

musicman64
02-16-10, 04:10 PM
Funny, I moved from LA to the IE and enjoy the smaller area. The good thing is I'm in Hemet so crowds are small. I've started catholic adhd coach so I can work from anywhere.

ADHDTigger
02-16-10, 04:19 PM
I was born and raised in the IE long before they started referring to it as the IE. I live in the Midwest now.

Funny thing is that, even having been here for many years, I still miss home and long to return. Go figure.