View Full Version : Ld?

djdragon7k
01-27-09, 07:40 PM
I have ADHD and Dysthymia. I know I have some learning disability i just don't know which one. I struggle with mathematics, some reading and writing. any ideas?

~Ødd~Scr~θθball
01-28-09, 12:23 AM
Hi djdragon7k, :D I can certainly relate and sympathize with your math struggles. I have always had problems with mathematics and suffered much because of it and for years did not know until about 8 years ago that I am not only AD{H}D but Dyscalculiac as well. So you might want to Google it~Hopefully after 8 years there ought to be something on it to help you. djdragon7k, I wish you luck and hope you find the answers you're looking for. Believe me, I was relieved to finally have a bonafide diagnosis for all those who said "I wasn't trying.....I could do it if I tried......" etc. It was like sweet revenge!:p:)
Just know you're not alone and there are those who understand and can help. :D

:):):D:cool:;):cool:;):cool::D:):)

QueensU_girl
01-28-09, 12:24 AM
Can you get testing?

djdragon7k
01-29-09, 10:35 AM
Hi djdragon7k, :D I can certainly relate and sympathize with your math struggles. I have always had problems with mathematics and suffered much because of it and for years did not know until about 8 years ago that I am not only AD{H}D but Dyscalculiac as well. So you might want to Google it~Hopefully after 8 years there ought to be something on it to help you. djdragon7k, I wish you luck and hope you find the answers you're looking for. Believe me, I was relieved to finally have a bonafide diagnosis for all those who said "I wasn't trying.....I could do it if I tried......" etc. It was like sweet revenge!:p:)
Just know you're not alone and there are those who understand and can help. :D

:):):D:cool:;):cool:;):cool::D:):)

Thank you.