View Full Version : recommendations for clinics or doctors who treat ADD

meadd823
02-01-09, 09:41 AM
Personally I can't find diddly for this state, I have looked through this entire site beginning at the very beginning. I have googled and searched a few directories to no avail however if some one here has any experience with a doctor or clinic that treats ADD especially in adults please feel free to share in this thread

Be sure to mention what part of Wyoming you are referring to as this thread is for the entire state.

If you are here looking for a health care professional and none is listed - I have a collection of directories that may prove useful Where Can I Find a Health Care Professional? (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33989)

Steen
08-07-09, 03:06 AM
I am a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist in Casper, Wyoming. I treat all ages of patients at Community Health Center of Central Wyoming. Caper has two additional Child and Adolescent (and therefore ADHD) trained psychiatrists, both working at Wyoming Behavioral Institute, and pne of them also treat adults. Additionally, there is a Child and Adolescent psychiatrist in Cody at West Park Hospital, and in Gillette at Campbell County Memorial Hospital. There are several other psychiatrists in the state treating ADHD, because we are a small state and everybody treat everything. Likewise, there are several Certified Nurse Practitioners. I know of 3 in Casper, all at Living Well and know that some of them treat ADHD as well.