View Full Version : Canadians able to obtain Desoxyn?

jnixon
02-18-09, 09:33 PM
Does anyone know if it's possible to obtain this medication in Canada? I've heard it's not approved in Canada but possibly someway to obtain a script from a doctor and order it online or something along those lines? I've tried all approved meds in Canada and it would be a shame if this might be something that could work for me but I can't obtain it.

Anyone from Canada tried to obtain this med?

thx.

babyj18777
02-19-09, 03:09 AM
I wanna know about this too. ****ing stigmas, its 5mg in pill form from a pharmaceutical company, its not 4 pounds of glass cooked up in someones garage

Mincan
02-19-09, 10:38 PM
If you became a freeman on the land you might have no problems getting it.

dacres
02-20-09, 05:40 AM
I am 90% sure that the United States is the only country which allows methamphetamine to be used for anything.

Asking for a script from a doctor will immediately raise a red flag in most cases, and you'll probably be looking for a new doctor within 5 minutes of saying the word "Desoxyn." (Though a select few are open to it.)

Even if you did find a doctor who would give you one, the doctor would have to be in the United States. And you would have to SEE the doctor. Legit. No phone calls about ANYTHING AT ALL about CII medications. Scripting it in Canada would be illegal.

And even if you somehow got a prescription from a US doctor and then went back to Canada, you can't order it online from the United States because anything crossing the border to Canada WILL get caught by customs. (And not to mention you would have to mail the prescription ON PAPER to the American pharmacy, it's illegal unless it's on paper. And it has to be special security-featured paper.)

And even if somehow you managed to do all of this, it's still illegal for you to possess it at all in Canada. (7 years in prison, I believe.)

Basically, forget it.

C1456
02-23-09, 06:50 AM
Canadians cannot obtain it as it is a schedule I drug under Canada's Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.

jnixon
02-27-09, 04:04 AM
Thanks everyone for the information. I pretty much figured that would be the case. It's a real shame since the people who do take it say it works and works well. :S