View Full Version : Friday 2/20 GFC Results - Post Them Here

mADD mike
02-19-09, 11:39 PM
Well, it's time for another week of results. Let us know how you did this week. I'll post mine tomorrow, and hope to see yours as well. Hope you had a good week!

Mike

justcallmedorie
02-20-09, 09:42 AM
Alas I was a slug all week. Haven't felt up to snuff and haven't over-exerted myself in any manner. Gaaack! Hopefully I'll feel better next week and get back at it. I'll still start at week 2 of my C25K program (I think).

stef
02-20-09, 09:46 AM
nothing again! (still of course lots of walking but that doesn't count)
I keep FORGETTING...

20trackedmind
02-20-09, 12:14 PM
Well, I did no real exercise this week.

I gained 1 lbs up to 137. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

mADD mike
02-20-09, 12:55 PM
Really struggled this week. Did a little bit of exercise last night, but that's about it. Had 4 days off this week, worked on my website and stuff for my business, redid my whole computer setup in my home office, but mostly just sat here paralyzed, not knowing really where to start or what to do. I HATE these kinds of weeks. It feels terrible to look at 4 days of and know that what little I did accomplish, I could have done in a day, maybe two tops. Trying not to get too mad at myself about it. I need to get some filler work for weeks where I'm not needed in the cleaning business. That's what I'm trying to do, but this week I've just sat in ADD paralysis, let it suck the motivation out of me, and haven't wanted to do anything at all.:(

Sorry to see that I'm not alone this week. Seems like several of us have had down weeks.

Tara
02-20-09, 03:17 PM
I exercised every day this week for 30-50 minutes. I did 20 minutes late morning/early afternoon and 20-30 minutes late afternoon/evening.

In addition to that I'm trying to get to 10,000 steps per day which is quite challenging! If I don't leave the house and go for walks I'm going to have to get in about 1000 steps per hour during the day.

For the next week I want to keep up with exercising everyday for at least 45 minutes total and make it up to 10,000 steps a day.

mADD mike
02-20-09, 03:29 PM
I exercised every day this week for 30-50 minutes. I did 20 minutes late morning/early afternoon and 20-30 minutes late afternoon/evening.

In addition to that I'm trying to get to 10,000 steps per day which is quite challenging! If I don't leave the house and go for walks I'm going to have to get in about 1000 steps per hour during the day.

For the next week I want to keep up with exercising everyday for at least 45 minutes total and make it up to 10,000 steps a day.

Very cool! I think this is the first time I've seen you here, so welcome!:D

Steps per day, that might be a neat way of getting off my rear end and doing something when I'm sitting here paralyzed for the day, not being able to decide what to do. I can pretty much always walk. Good idea. Glad it is working for you.

musicman64
02-20-09, 06:41 PM
A month and a half ago I made the turn and started working out. In August I was 212. I am 6" 1/2". Some of you know I has a signifigant life changing event in August (my wife left me) nough said. I did not eat for a month and started loosing weight. Woo Hoo I just kept going. I am now 185. I'm in target BMI but looking at 180 and really starting to work the abbs. It hurts more over 40.

I hate working out. It's boring etc. I started going to classes at the Y and it's changed my life. On Wed. night I have my 5 year old and after class we swim for an hour and he really digs that. Soooooo

Monday Boot Camp 1hr.
Wednesday Cardio-kick boxing (a little swimming)
Friday Boot Camp 1hr.

Generally I am very active on the weekends.

musicman64
02-20-09, 06:42 PM
I have the signature but it did not show. I'll check my profile

musicman64
02-20-09, 06:47 PM
Mike how do we tell the computer to show our signature when posting. The graphic is there but obviously not showing up when I post

mADD mike
02-20-09, 07:17 PM
Mike how do we tell the computer to show our signature when posting. The graphic is there but obviously not showing up when I post

1. Go to your User CP

2. Click Edit Signature

3. Scroll to the bottom box where it says "Signature Picture", and there is a box that says "Upload Signature Picture".

4. Option 1 has http:/www already in it. Delete or backspace to clear it out.

5. Now, copy and paste the following line into that space:

http ://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o99/shemwelljr/GFCGreenBlackLargeLetters100.jpg

(I had to put a space in after the letters http, so that it would quit shortening the text and making a clickable link out of it. So, copy and past the above into that space, and then delete the space between http and : )

6. Click "Save Signature".

Follow those steps, one by one, and if it still doesn't show, let me know, because maybe there is something wrong somewhere else that I need to fix.

Mike

mADD mike
02-20-09, 07:22 PM
A month and a half ago I made the turn and started working out. In August I was 212. I am 6" 1/2". Some of you know I has a signifigant life changing event in August (my wife left me) nough said. I did not eat for a month and started loosing weight. Woo Hoo I just kept going. I am now 185. I'm in target BMI but looking at 180 and really starting to work the abbs. It hurts more over 40.

I hate working out. It's boring etc. I started going to classes at the Y and it's changed my life. On Wed. night I have my 5 year old and after class we swim for an hour and he really digs that. Soooooo

Monday Boot Camp 1hr.
Wednesday Cardio-kick boxing (a little swimming)
Friday Boot Camp 1hr.

Generally I am very active on the weekends.

Oh, and welcome to the club!:D

Glad to see you come join in. Looks like you had a fun week. Maybe I need to go to classes at the Y, because working out is something that I find so very boring, myself. I have a hard time staying interested, even though it makes me feel better when I do it.

Song of Mercy
02-20-09, 08:01 PM
*sigh*

Prusilusken
02-20-09, 08:06 PM
Hi new goys and gals; welcome.

Well...looks like it's another crappy week for me.
U really must have gained weight by now...two weeks of overeating and almost not exercising in a row...*Sigh* I really don't wanna post the specifics, I'm pretty pooped today...but I'm gonna do it anyways:

Sat: No exercise :( Ate well.
Sun: 30min walk - Totally binged,
Mon: 3h dance lessons, 30 min walk, ate well.
Tues: 90min dance lessons, 30 min walk, ate well.
Wed: 30min walk, ate okay.
Thur: No exercise at all, Overate quite a lot.
Fri: No exercise at all Binged

This week again has not been too good.
As you can see, pretty much the only exercise I got this past week was my dance lessons, that I pay for, do in a group and get told what to do...

I made a pledge last week.
I don't know what I was thinking...

Hope at least some of you guys had a better week than me.

lostranslation
02-20-09, 11:17 PM
I don't have a detailed report here, but I'm doing better, as in making myself get up in the morning and not heading straight for the couch. Instead, I've been trying to move around a little more, eat decent food instead of junk, and get outside a little bit each day. It doesn't sound like much, I know, but it's a start. (Or is it a restart?)
I need to fix that medal thingy at the bottom of my posts, huh?
Maybe tomorrow.

LostInTheStars
02-21-09, 09:36 PM
Once again, I did some stuff. I just have no idea what! :confused: I swear I wrote it down somewhere...

I know I will have to join the bad week crew this time. I can tell a difference when I do less as opposed to more.

firstdesserts
02-22-09, 12:00 AM
Same as last week, but the day I missed was because I was sittin' right here! Ok. So that means next week needs to be a good bit better. Let's do it!

Wisefolly
02-23-09, 01:08 PM
I did not follow through last week. I'm hoping to do better this week.

I did take a dance lesson yesterday. I have a sleep study tomorrow night, so I won't be able to dance. I have to be sure to walk every day this week. Tango tonight!