View Full Version : Friday 2/27 GFC Results - Post Them Here

mADD mike
02-27-09, 01:31 PM
Oops, sorry for the later post than usual. Just got my internet fixed yesterday and forgot to post this.

So, what did you do this week?

20trackedmind
02-27-09, 02:38 PM
I stayed the same. No change here.

Saturaday I had a very hard riding lesson.
Wednesday I did an equivalent to a 3 hr walk while working with all the horses.
Thurday took a 2 mile walk pulling the kids in the wagon.

LostInTheStars
02-27-09, 07:46 PM
I think I have hit a new low. I do not remember anything worth mentioning.

Posting in the results thread usually makes me work out on Friday and the weekend, at least. I will go do something now! Errr...I have to go pick up dinner - I will after I eat...as long as I remember!!! :p

mADD mike
02-27-09, 07:50 PM
Myself, I've just been completely unmotivated, and started eating terribly again. I get wrapped up in other things of life, and this aspect falls apart. It is almost like I have very limited focus, lol.

I'm trying to get myself psyched up again, but I've got nothing. I really want this weather to change. Gray days, cold temperatures, and now it has been raining..........bleh. I want to see the sun, and feel some warmer temperatures. That SAD (Seasonal Affective Depression) is the real deal, and I think I get it. I have historically hated the month of February. Seems like every year it is just depressing. :(

I'm hoping that when it starts to get more promising outside, my motivation will increase. I want to use this year to the full once I can get moving, and to really get back in good shape before next winter, so that I don't start off out of shape already.

stef
02-27-09, 08:12 PM
I exercised once for 10 minutes. YAY.
but I speeded up my walks from the office to the train station, I figure that counts.
and eating well, (and was I ever tempted not to! ) I think I lost a little weight.

as for the SAD it's getting better for me because the days are longer - but belcch terribly cloudy and I can turn melancholy and discouraged just because of this; i hate that walk in the morning, it's damp and cloudy and there are all these crows in the park. It's like being one of the last people on earth.

justcallmedorie
02-27-09, 09:05 PM
I exercised once for 10 minutes. YAY.
but I speeded up my walks from the office to the train station, I figure that counts.
and eating well, (and was I ever tempted not to! ) I think I lost a little weight.

as for the SAD it's getting better for me because the days are longer - but belcch terribly cloudy and I can turn melancholy and discouraged just because of this; i hate that walk in the morning, it's damp and cloudy and there are all these crows in the park. It's like being one of the last people on earth.
Wow, that gave me such a visual! And reminiscent of something Stephen King would write. Gives me the shivers, but I can soooooo relate.

Ok. I walked once outside for about 45 minutes and once at the mall for about 30 minutes. I won't count today's walk until next week.

Hang in there y'all, at least it's not the beginning of winter. There are a few days here and there that show the promise of spring, I see bulb flowers peeking out all over the place (no blooms, but they can't be too far behind). Geez, now I'm the cheerleader? Everybody panic!

firstdesserts
02-27-09, 09:48 PM
I'm sorry! I had a pretty good weak! Ooops! I tried for a six day exercise week, but I napped thru my exercise time yesterday:(:o:p! So now I have to pry my fingers off the computer and do tonight's routine - It's our Precious! And we wants it! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

lostranslation
02-27-09, 10:10 PM
I still haven't been doing a whole lot, short walks, housework, that sort of thing...but it's still better than it was. I'm starting to lose some weight too!
Progress is good.

Prusilusken
02-28-09, 11:13 AM
Hi guys...things with exercising are still no good.
Food is still pretty bad, but better than they have been.
At least I've had less sugar and less fat + more proteins and fibres, so the balance is better. Still eat too much, but...I take little victories instead of no victories.

Sat: 30min walk, overate a lot
Sun: No exercise, overate, but very little.
Mon: 3h dance; 30min walk, ate okay.
Tues: 30min walk, ate good.
Wed: No exercise, ate okay.
Thur: No exercise, ate too much.
Fri: 30min walk, overate (friend's birthday dinner)