View Full Version : Andrew - My website: "Big's Place"

Andrew
04-08-03, 07:37 PM
When I built my website, the goal was to pull together information and links to a wide range of resources on ADD/ADHD. As friends have asked me for information on other topics, I have added sections on such disorders as Aspergers, Autism, Bipolar disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD), Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), Sensory Integration Dysfunction (SID) and many other Learning Disabilities, Disorders, Syndromes, Medications, strategies and treatments.

I hope you find Big's Place (http://www.bigsplace.com) useful :)

http://www.BigsPlace.com

Andrew
07-03-04, 07:58 PM
Just added a new section for reduced-cost prescription medications, after months of negotiations with a pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) company.

More info available at www.bigsplace.com/Rx.html

Andi
07-04-04, 02:01 PM
Looks great...thanks Andrew...that will come in handy

Andrew
08-19-05, 11:36 PM
I'm dreading the major overhaul that I'm going to have to do to this site. Sigh. Someone keeps telling me to plan this all out, then take one page at a time...I just don't know if I have the patience...or maybe its just too overwhelming. Good thing I have someone I can count on to encourage me and stand by me to help! :)

Gil R
08-20-05, 06:40 PM
Nice site, Andrew! It's amazing what you have managed to do with
HTML!!

Andrew
08-20-05, 08:47 PM
Thanks, Gil!!! :)

Emma S
08-25-05, 06:09 PM
I'm dreading the major overhaul that I'm going to have to do to this site. Sigh. Someone keeps telling me to plan this all out, then take one page at a time...I just don't know if I have the patience...or maybe its just too overwhelming. Good thing I have someone I can count on to encourage me and stand by me to help! :)
Alternatively,you could pay or bribe someone to help. :D

Andrew
08-27-05, 01:39 PM
Alternatively,you could pay or bribe someone to help. :D

lol...very true!

addinbc
03-18-06, 05:50 AM
WOW Andrew!

What a fantastic resource! I could spend hours going through all the info and links on your site. Thanks for sharing this with us!!

Wexder5
01-02-08, 12:56 AM
Andrew,

Wow, nice site!

It contains massive amounts of information which I will be sharing with others!

:)

qinkin
05-15-08, 10:42 AM
i just discovered this, cool indeed

~boots~
05-15-08, 10:59 AM
i just discovered this, cool indeed
and here I was, thinking YOU were the "other" smart one:D:D
even I have been to Andrew's place:p

oh..on topic ;) It's brill Andrew if I haven't already said so:D

seeduser
07-22-08, 10:00 PM
I like your site. Excellent source of information.