View Full Version : Friday 3/6 GFC Results - Post Them Here

mADD mike
03-05-09, 05:11 PM
Well, we've got another week behind us. I hope you had some productive times. Let us know how your week went.

I'm going to go ahead and start this early, and post for myself and my wife. We're going out of town this weekend to Red River Gorge in Kentucky, so we're really excited to go. Never been before, but it is beautiful from what I've seen of it in pictures, and a brief drive through the general area years ago. We'll be doing plenty of hiking over the next 3 days. Tonight we have to pack and get everything ready so that we can head out after work tomorrow.

I'll go ahead and speak for myself and LostInTheStars, my wife. We didn't really do anything this week as far as exercise goes.

Starting Monday, broadband internet will be gone in our house. It simply occupies too much of our time and is addicting. So, we hope to have more time for working out. We'll still have access, though it will be from my cell phone, or my netbook that I can use at wifi spots. We will still be around, just not quite as much, because it is more important to get our own life in order and do things like exercise, which make us feel better than the internet ever can. Spring is starting to come in the air, and it is time to get out and enjoy it.

We hope to kick our butts into gear after these last bad couple of weeks. Miles of hiking in the cliffs of the Gorge this weekend, and coming home to a land without the distraction of internet (already got rid of cable TV) should give us more opportunity to work out and get fit.

How's your week been?

cwatca
03-05-09, 07:23 PM
Have fun out there Mike...

I actually went to the gym 3 days in a row this week, 1 hour on Mon. and 2 hours on Tues, and 3 hours on Weds. was working out with the weights yesterday... I didn't go to the gym today...I think I may go tomorrow...if I can...and if I do go, I'll be working out with the weights again...

justcallmedorie
03-06-09, 12:00 PM
Fri - walked 3 miles at lunch
Tue - C25K week 1
Wed - C25k week 1