View Full Version : Friday 3/13 GFC Results - Post Them Here

mADD mike
03-12-09, 08:39 PM
Well, my wife and I hiked a ton at Red River Gorge and Natural Bridge last weekend, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. That was our exercise for the week, and it was a blast. I need to find a way to incorporate that in more often. We both love to hike and take pictures. Exercise + Fun = WIN!:D

So, what have you guys and girls been up to this week?

20trackedmind
03-13-09, 08:03 AM
I forgot to post last week. No real excuse, just very busy with putting on a big family BBQ and party. I did not exercise on the wii, but it I have started walking 2 miles on tues and Thursdays at the park.

I weighted in on the wii at 137.5 so I think that was the same.

stef
03-13-09, 08:11 AM
hey I forgot to post last week too!
no exercising but I've been walking faster to the train station.
and after a month (?can't remember) of eating healthier/less - I've lost weight! I don't have a scale, but I was bulging out of my skirts for work and this week everything fit nicely.

cwatca
03-13-09, 09:55 AM
I didn't go to the gym at all this week...who knows, I might go later if I can get myself to go into the gym...

firstdesserts
03-13-09, 12:48 PM
(Raspberries!) I took a week off. No excuse. I am back at it as of yesterday.

Prusilusken
03-13-09, 02:32 PM
As you guys know, I have been struggling a bit lately, but now, with peace and quiet, dx and even meds, I hope things will turn around again.

I gained some during the past few weeks, I'm afraid, but it's going to come off again.
No exercise, no control over food intake, but from tomorrow (and last half of today, actually, I'll be back on the diet as best I can, and hopefully I'll be up and running for my dance lessons mon+tues next week.

Madd, lost, steff and 20: Good job! :)
cwatka and firstdesserts: We do our best with what we have at a given time.
I hope next week we'll have more energy and presence of mind to spare, and will be able to get rolling again, even if just a little. Everything counts. :)

justcallmedorie
03-14-09, 09:20 AM
I did C25K week 1 on Friday (the 6th) and on Monday I did week 2 and absolutely nothing since. I've at least got the eating back under control so there's that...

20trackedmind
03-20-09, 08:15 PM
Well, I gained 1.5 lbs. I have been doing 10 minutes of yoga in the am and yoga and strength training on the wii almost every evening. But, i have been eatting horrible. I am just craving junk food lately.