View Full Version : Friday 3/27 GFC Results - Post Them Here

mADD mike
03-26-09, 10:47 PM
Here is the place to let us know how your week went.

Myself, I got to hike for a few hours last Sat and Sun, and went for a mile walk at a park locally on Mon.

My diet has been terrible, but that is pretty much par for the course.

20trackedmind
03-27-09, 09:53 AM
Well... I was a little discoutaged this week since all I could muster up was these 20 minute workouts everyday. I had been doing these 45 to 60 minute workouts every other day or so. But... to my suprise I lost 3 lbs this week by doing a little everyday. I am down to 136 again.

I have a 45 minute workout saved on my favorites and I think I am just going to do half one day then the other half the next. I don't know, I just am trying to find something that keeps me exercising on a consistant basis. Like everyone else, it is so hard for me to stay consistant at it.

justcallmedorie
03-27-09, 09:56 AM
I didn't write anything down but I think I got out 3 times to do my C25K...I really need to start writing things down {sigh}.

firstdesserts
03-27-09, 01:17 PM
We've had a blizzard here. Only got out once! We may be able to make that up today and tomorrow. (The last time we had a storm like this last year, my wife and I went out in it anyway. 15 degrees, 40mph gusts. Nasty, dangerous, not fun. We're learning!)

cwatca
03-27-09, 02:49 PM
I didn't go to the gym at all this week :( I was hoping that I would be able to drag my @$$ in there, no motivation, but I was playing on my Wii Fit I believe it was at the beginning of the week, and when I went on, it said I had lost 2 lbs and around 128 lbs...:)

stef
03-27-09, 07:39 PM
exactly the same; walking to the train every day - eating ok.
no extra exercises though...

LostInTheStars
03-28-09, 06:19 PM
Lost of hiking last weekend.

Walk with Mike Monday.

It it so great to be able to get outside again. :)

Prusilusken
03-29-09, 07:06 PM
Over all week result: Meh.

Sat: 1h walk, overate quite a lot.
Sun: No exercise, but ate well.
Mon: 3h dance lessons, 30min walk, ate very well.
Tue: 1h dance lessons, 30min walk, ate super.
Wed: 30min walk, ate okay.
Thu: 30min walk, overate a bit.
Fri: No exercise, ate okay.

Hope this week is better yet.
Meds seem to help stabilize my mood a little, though I have found out PMS and Rit don't seem to work too well together. Rits effect have increased again - I have the blues today, though, and have had for a few days. Only the blues, I think. Don't feel terrible and desperate like I did a few weeks ago. So I'll be okay.

Hope to make it to my dance classes full time this week.