View Full Version : Friday 4/10 GFC Results - Post Them Here

mADD mike
04-10-09, 07:42 PM
So, how was your week? Mine has been very busy, but not in an exercise-y way. Hope you had better results than me this week.

stillfightin
04-10-09, 08:22 PM
awful! my left hip is acting up again.

cwatca
04-10-09, 08:55 PM
Still haven't gone back to the gym yet, I'm really actually thinking of getting my butt back in there next week, maybe I'll do that along with going to get some application forms

Since I haven't been going to the gym, I've been going on my Wii Fit...went on it a couple of days this week.

firstdesserts
04-11-09, 01:34 AM
I've gone to walk around the lake (3X @ 1hr) four days this week! The best part is that my wife is now walking with me! How cool is that?!

novagal
04-11-09, 02:52 PM
I did my walk, etc. twice so far this week. It rained two days ( I thought we were done with the rain!) but I can still get my third one in tomorrow.

stef
04-11-09, 07:50 PM
still having spring allergies and I think i gained some weight back...
This very nice pharmacist said, that it's normal to feel very drained, besides possible sleepiness from the zyrtec, just from the allergic reaction. I nearly hugged her; I thought I was lacking willpower etc. whew.

novagal
04-12-09, 09:58 PM
I did my third walk etc. this morning. Absolutely beautiful day, couldn't find any excuses no matter how hard I tried.

justcallmedorie
04-16-09, 09:16 AM
Sorry for the delay. I exercised 3 times last week - one day of "extreme brush clearing" (lol) and 2 days of running intervals. My computer is wonking on me again and I've been trying to get it back up to snuff without reformatting AGAIN. I decided last night to uninstall McAfee SecurityCenter and use the Windows firewall and Avast Antivirus instead. I'll see this evening after work if that solves the problems I've been having...grrr. Been too busy at work to do much "personal" surfing. Boss is out 'til lunch today so I thought I'd take this chance to catch up.