View Full Version : Friday 4/24 GFC Results - Post Them Here

mADD mike
04-24-09, 09:25 PM
So, what's up with you this week?

Myself, I have just been beat from work. Lots of houses to clean, a few cars to detail thrown in, and some inspections, made for a long week. I also spent time interviewing a couple of people for one of my businesses, to help me out. I'm beat.

We (LostInTheStars and I) are trying to find some way to get ourselves to exercise after work. Before work just isn't going to happen, as we aren't morning people, and just don't have time before heading out each morning. But after work, we're both really tired, so trying to get up and do much seems daunting. We'll work something out.....................hopefully.

20trackedmind
04-24-09, 11:41 PM
Well, no wii, just driving to the park, letting my kids eat their lunch in the wagon while pulling them around the lake four time which is a 2 mile hilly walk. They I get to rest and let them play at the park. Their reward for sitting in the wagon for me for 25 minutes. I did this 4 times total. I wish I had a jogging stroller. It would be easier on the back than pulling that chunky wagon up and down those hills.

cwatca
04-25-09, 11:14 PM
I didn't do much this week, I did go to the gym today, first time in like 1 month

firstdesserts
04-26-09, 12:28 AM
Still walking around the lake 3X (1.25 miles X3) most days. Since it takes less than an hour to do that now, I've added running the last two minutes. Can't believe I'm not sore! But it was an effort getting out today! 48 degrees and windy.

novagal
04-26-09, 11:07 AM
Oops, I posted this in the other thread, so here's a c& p:

I've had a good excercise week, did four days of walking, three days of weights, and have been able to go up to 50 lunges with weights, and have added calf exercises. I have been getting to bed too late though, and I can really tell a difference not only with my meds, but with my excercise too.

justcallmedorie
04-29-09, 09:44 AM
Oops, I posted this in the other thread, so here's a c& p:

I've had a good excercise week, did four days of walking, three days of weights, and have been able to go up to 50 lunges with weights, and have added calf exercises. I have been getting to bed too late though, and I can really tell a difference not only with my meds, but with my excercise too.
Boy, ain't THAT the truth! I find it much easier to get my run in if I've also gotten my sleep in.

Here's my week last week:

4/17: ran ~2.1 miles
4/21: ran ~2.1 miles
4/23: ran ~2.1 miles

Not really a whole lot, but I ran the whole way each day and one day it was raining and I went anyway :o) I'm thinking that if I can just get out there 3 days/week minimum I'll be a happy camper.