View Full Version : Scottish ADHD Adults

madscot125
04-26-09, 03:52 PM
We are starting an adult support group and we are welcoming anyone interested in coming along. This is just to start getting the word out as we have not as yet decided on a location or time. I will keep updating this thread as I collect information though. The website is http://sites.google.com/site/scottishadhdadultsorg/Home

As I said this is a new project as there are no facilities for adults in Scotland so it will take time to get off the ground properly but we are hoping to have our first meet in June, possibly the last Saturday of the month.

I will keep you posted or you could alternatively email.

madscot125
05-17-09, 04:10 PM
Ive updated the recent information and Im pleased to say we have found a nice Costas Coffee Shop in Glasgow's Sauchiehall Street which has a fantastic area downstairs with Sofas and its pretty quiet also. Im hoping they will reserve us a few tables so we can have a nice easy time of it as well.

The meet will be at Costas, 205 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow,G2 3EX on 27th June 2009 at 2pm.

I have to mention that the meeting is for adults, so that we can discuss adult issues. There is nothing like this in Scotland, lots for Parents/Children, so this is the reason we want it to remain for adultas only. We will welcome adults with or without a diagnosis, friends, family and partners. I hope we can make a success of this and continue to meet on the last Saturday every month from now on.

Is there any chance this post can be stickied to the somewhere more prominent. Pretty please :)