View Full Version : Friday 5/8 GFC Results - Post Them Here

mADD mike
05-07-09, 11:28 PM
Myself, and my wife, we're still struggling to find time or energy after work to do much. I did decide today to see if I could make work even more of an exercise by cleaning houses at breakneck speed, and cut hours off our normal time. That was kind of fun, but I don't know if I can hyped up enough to do that all the time. Cleaning is just too monotonous for me. It bores me to death, but it makes us money, and I'm good at it, so it is what it is. Thank goodness for mp3 players.

So, whatchoo been up to this week?

justcallmedorie
05-08-09, 05:10 AM
Myself, and my wife, we're still struggling to find time or energy after work to do much. I did decide today to see if I could make work even more of an exercise by cleaning houses at breakneck speed, and cut hours off our normal time. That was kind of fun, but I don't know if I can hyped up enough to do that all the time. Cleaning is just too monotonous for me. It bores me to death, but it makes us money, and I'm good at it, so it is what it is. Thank goodness for mp3 players.

So, whatchoo been up to this week?
'bout 5'2" (sorry, couldn't resist)

5/1: 10 min stairmaster, lower body wts
5/2: 4 hrs extreme brush clearing
5/4: 30 min stairmaster, upper body wts
5/5: ran 2+ miles, 10 min stairmaster, lower body
5/6: ran 2+ miles, 10 min stairmaster, upper body
5/7: walked 20 min, 15 min stairmaster, lower body

Yeeha! If the rain holds off for a bit I'll be pounding the pavement in a few minutes, then doing the gym thing...

novagal
05-08-09, 09:18 AM
This week feels like it just disappeared for me. Well, not exactly. I have difficulty when I'm hormonal, cramping etc. Sorry if that's tmi, but it's something I'm challenged with. Soooo, I'll get back in the groove this coming week.

20trackedmind
05-08-09, 09:59 AM
I walked a total of 6 miles on hilly trails pulling my wagon with 60 lbs of children in it. I also did 3 yoga work outs.

stef
05-08-09, 11:55 AM
same as last week!
I will add the get fit logo when I actually do something...

firstdesserts
05-08-09, 02:46 PM
Ditto again - walking six days a week, added another minute of runing (up to 4).