View Full Version : Detention

Johnny123
06-06-09, 07:47 AM
why do i ALWAYS think detentions i get are for bad reasons and don't endup going? I had one last wednesday i was supposed to go to but didnt (it was for an assignment which the teacher says wasn't good enough, sigh).

but whenever i get them i never think its for a good reason and dont go, i always get a mate with good handwriting to forge a note for them and get off. (i also intercept the letter that goes home)

it's such a good system i have, on way to getting dropped off at bus stop, i check the mail at a PO box, and where dad parks he cant see the actual PO box or me at it, meaning i just shove any letter from school in my pocket. only failed me twice when i was sick one day and dad checked the mail.

blueroo
06-06-09, 01:45 PM
The trick with lies is that they're recursive. You lie, and then you have to lie to cover up that lie. And then you need another lie to cover up that lie too. And on and on.

This is all going to bite you in the rear eventually. The school will contact your parents directly if this continues. If you think one letter home is going to be bad, what do you think will happen when your parents find out that you've been stealing and forging mail to cover up your poor performance and bad behavior?

Why won't you let anyone help you? In another thread, you complained that you hate your parents and they don't help you, but it's becoming pretty obvious that you won't even let them have a chance. The system you have going right now obviously isn't working for you; it's eating at you. Why not try something different? Talk to a counseler, or even go to your parents and tell them how you feel. Ask for help.

Tara
06-06-09, 01:55 PM
What are you getting the detentions for?

Johnny123
06-07-09, 06:56 AM
What are you getting the detentions for?
sometimes i say the wrong things, but mostly its cause i dont do anything. not always not doing anything, 99% of the time its handing stuff in late which gets you a detention .