View Full Version : Hi!

DistractionCity
06-16-09, 07:55 PM
I am literally Distraction City,
My son, who is now 19, has had ADHD all of his life. He has been on medication the majority of his life just to function. I realized in 2003 I had all of the characteristics. I was diagnosed in 2003 and was put on medication for awhile. I thought I could be without it for many years, but my life is not working now and I went to the psychiatrist today. He putme on adderrall, wellbutrin, and lithium. I am in the medical field as well and am extremely concerned about taking lithium with these other medications. He prescribed an extremely low dose of lithium. I respect this physician and would like to know what people think about this?

firstdesserts
06-17-09, 04:06 PM
Welcome! Distraction City? Isn't that another name for Disneyland?

Retromancer
06-17-09, 05:28 PM
I don't wish to be intrusive, but just what is your diagnosis?

Novel mix I have to say...

I am literally Distraction City,
My son, who is now 19, has had ADHD all of his life. He has been on medication the majority of his life just to function. I realized in 2003 I had all of the characteristics. I was diagnosed in 2003 and was put on medication for awhile. I thought I could be without it for many years, but my life is not working now and I went to the psychiatrist today. He putme on adderrall, wellbutrin, and lithium. I am in the medical field as well and am extremely concerned about taking lithium with these other medications. He prescribed an extremely low dose of lithium. I respect this physician and would like to know what people think about this?