View Full Version : Friends

Spaced_In
06-21-09, 03:08 AM
hi i was wondering if there are any ADHD girls out there that always seem to have trouble with keeping friends like i do.

I only want CURRENT teenagers to respond, thanks

darkangel99
04-21-10, 07:47 AM
Yeah i'm like really shy so I find it hard to go up to new people and make friends and I have lost a few friends too

Jeremy
04-28-10, 11:39 PM
Well, I'm 15. I'm a guy but I'll still be your friend. I have had trouble keeping friends in the past. Basically, I would befriend a lot of people and then never really talk to them for fear of them not liking me. But once you open up and not worry about that, you make a ton of friends. Why do you have trouble keeping friends?

Werl
06-14-10, 11:33 PM
I am 14 yo guy. I don't have any friends. Well, not anybody I'd invite over or to my birthday party. To be blatantly honest, I didn't have a party this year.

I'd love to be your friend.

Alex9
08-21-10, 09:29 PM
I know this is kinda old but whatever.
Im a 15 year old guy and I have a decent amount of friends, but that might have a lot to do with playing 3 sports (hockey,soccer, and lacrosse). Most of my best friends are hockey and lacrosse teammates.

And girls, they seem to get out of my life as soon as they get in. I definitely have trouble maintaining friendships with girls, which is probably why I really havent had a girlfriend yet. I dont get it. They tell me im cute, nice, funny, good looking, and all that other stuff, but they dont wanna actually get "serious" with me if you know what I mean. Heck, most of them dont even want to be friends with me for more than 6 months.

Sorry I just kinda needed to vent. Now I'll go back to wasting time on facebook:)