View Full Version : Tax credit Not for disability/National benefit Authority/Toronto

IBR770
06-30-09, 01:02 AM
Hi,
I found this place called the National Benefit Authority. They are located in Toronto. I wanted to know if anyone ever got money from them for ADD. They say that the gov is giving tax credit but its not a disability credit and is seperate from the disability plans. They say that one has to fill out an application and they can get money up to 6 years back! It sounds good just want to know if anyone did it and how did it work out for ADD.
thank you.
Their site is www.thenba.ca

sfsteve
09-22-09, 10:32 AM
We are in the process of working with them.

Shoot me an email, I'll let you know how it goes.:cool:

cheffy jeffy
11-17-09, 01:29 PM
Hi, just wondering if you ended up receiving any money from them as I am in the process of working with them too. But it looks like I got scammed too

Toddyboy
01-25-10, 02:52 PM
was wondering if there was any good news about this place, I did some research and I believe its legit.

Spacemeat
01-25-10, 11:12 PM
I could receive upwards of $14,000? Yeah, this definitely sounds like a scam. I like free money as much as anyone, but that's... just insane.

Before I start casually handing over my personal information, I'm going to have to take a closer look at all of this. In the interim, I hope to hear back from others and their own experiences!

Loonette
07-01-12, 01:19 AM
I was searching on the site here for any info on that disability tax credit. I know for a fact that it is 100% true if you have a child with ADHD, autism, etc., having done this with my tax accountant for two of my seven kids (and a third one just got diagnosed so we'll be doing it again... and believe me, you DO get a LOT of money) but I don't know if it is true for being an adult trying to claim the disability tax credit for themselves. I've read things on the internet to the effect of that company with their ads all over the place being a scam.

I'm wondering if any Canadians on here have gotten money from the government because of their ADHD or ADD diagnosis. ?

ginniebean
07-01-12, 01:49 AM
I'd like to know.. Pm if you have info.

Loonette
10-21-12, 08:51 PM
Resurrecting this thread to see if anyone has any updates on getting money back from the gov't for being an adult with diagnosis of ADD.