View Full Version : Friday 7/10/09 GFC Results Thread

justcallmedorie
07-10-09, 05:16 AM
Here you go. Forgot to do this last night, sorry...

Here's mine:

7/6: ran intervals for 3.25 miles in the morning
7/6: walked for 4 miles in the afternoon/evening
7/8: ran intervals for 3.25 miles in the morning

I thought I did better than that, but as I looked back at my log, apparently not.

busyhermit
07-10-09, 09:15 AM
Hey, I remembered!!

Walked 30 minutes on the treadmill on Saturday and Sunday, and did my back-strengthening exercises. Then fell off the wagon when I got depressed. Time to get back on today.

justcallmedorie
07-10-09, 10:11 AM
I fall off the wagon all the time, the important thing is to hop back up, dust yourself off and get back on. Good for you!

NekoGirl
07-10-09, 11:41 AM
Just started, so:

7/9: 1 hr spin class

novagal
07-10-09, 12:17 PM
Good job everyone!

busyhermit, dorie's right - I've been flailing around for about a month and a half and dealing with some depression too. I had to go back to just doing one day at a time. If I can get moving today, and not worry about if I'll keep it up for a week or a month or however long, it seems I'm able to keep going better until I'm out of that funk. (it also helps with the depression!)

I did my stretching/walking four times this week (so far) and weights three times.

cwatca
07-10-09, 06:23 PM
Last week I finished my 30 Day Challenge and Mon. I started it all over again

Mon. and Tues. I workout on the EA Sports Active.
Yesterday I went to the gym for 1 hour and I also workout on the EA Sports Active
I'm thinking I might do 2 workouts on the EA Sports Active today

Simulacro
07-11-09, 01:23 AM
I am pondering enrolling in Tennis for beginners. Course starts in two weeks, so still plenty of time to get the motivation up. As an incentive, there's a friend who likes tennis and never has who to play with, and the helper in me wants to make her happy.