View Full Version : Same problem all the time...

Fraz_2006
07-16-09, 10:10 AM
So it starts off well...

I get talking to a women, I use my usually cocky sexy, slightly arrogant humour... and the ladies love it!

It goes on for a few days... they are laughing about all my sexist jokes and so forth

But....

Suddenly out of nowhere.... there mood suddenly shifts... they don't find me funny anymore, and tell me to "f off" and delete there number... etc.

I used to blame women and over reacting...

But surely it must be me thats doing something wrong if this keeps happening to me. :confused:

doiadhd
07-16-09, 10:52 AM
Loosing your touch at such a tender age?
Just kidding,i have a problem of going over the top!Sometimes....
And it may well be,that they want you to open up to them and show,
the real you,whatever that means?

Watch out for those,females,there smarter-in an NT sort of way LOL:)

(Sorry just realised this forum is for the cool ages!)

Fraz_2006
07-16-09, 10:55 AM
Loosing your touch at such a tender age?
Just kidding,i have a problem of going over the top!Sometimes....
And it may well be,that they want you to open up to them and show,
the real you,whatever that means?

Watch out for those,females,there smarter-in an NT sort of way LOL:)

Tender lol! :D

Nah... I know how it works.

As soon as you open up to them and show your emotions.... they run and hide from you! :eek:

They beg you to show emotions and be nice to them.... but as soon as you do what they want.... they disappear with some other baddy. ;)

budwzr
07-16-09, 10:56 AM
ADHD imparts incredible powers of insight and an ability to toy with people on a deep level.

You probably scared her.

budwzr

novagal
07-16-09, 11:11 AM
they are laughing about all my sexist jokes and so forth

Seriously? You're wondering why they don't want to talk to you anymore?

Aside from this, the constant joking gets old really quick, it makes us wonder if there's anything below the surface, or if it's all just surface. It starts to feel tedious. You don't have to be all soft and emotional, just some real conversation and showing interest in who they are and what they're up to is nice.

Fraz_2006
07-16-09, 11:29 AM
Seriously? You're wondering why they don't want to talk to you anymore?

Aside from this, the constant joking gets old really quick, it makes us wonder if there's anything below the surface, or if it's all just surface. It starts to feel tedious. You don't have to be all soft and emotional, just some real conversation and showing interest in who they are and what they're up to is nice.

Exactly... its "nice"

A womens biggest turn off... weither they like to openly admit it or not.

Its guys that are on top of there game that do well on the dating scene.... not the "nice guys"

If it was "nice guys" that done well on the dating scene... we wouldnt keep hearing sad stories about women being abused by there boyfriends and husbands....

Now i'm not saying guys should be abusive..... but being a sweet heart doesnt exactly work wonders.

If I act cocky and arrogant... women will be interested in me for a few days... then get bored...

But

If i'm "nice".... they get bored with me almost instantly.

aceB
07-17-09, 06:02 AM
Maybe its like woman might like the experience of the nice guy doing nice things, but it doesn't create attraction or a connection with the woman. Don't be too nice or too attached until the relationship is well established.

doiadhd
07-17-09, 06:12 AM
What you have to do is;

1)-be mute and talk alot,just say how great 'they',are,then,don't,then do,etc...

2)-be a mind reader and do not tell them their thoughts,twist it in a logical fashion...

These are impossible to do....

So are they.

and us.

Fraz_2006
07-17-09, 07:11 AM
Maybe its like woman might like the experience of the nice guy doing nice things, but it doesn't create attraction or a connection with the woman. Don't be too nice or too attached until the relationship is well established.

That pretty much sums it up for me.

You can either be "nice".... and be in there "friend zone"

Or you can be "different" and spark the "attraction"

Momofadder
08-05-09, 12:14 AM
So it starts off well...

I get talking to a women, I use my usually cocky sexy, slightly arrogant humour... and the ladies love it!

It goes on for a few days... they are laughing about all my sexist jokes and so forth

But....

Suddenly out of nowhere.... there mood suddenly shifts... they don't find me funny anymore, and tell me to "f off" and delete there number... etc.

I used to blame women and over reacting...

But surely it must be me thats doing something wrong if this keeps happening to me. :confused:
im a 17 year old boy and i feel ur pain bro (btw this is my moms account, not mine). i usually make a great first impression just like u did. then we continue talking the same week and things gradually start gettin ****ty.
i notice i have this habit of texting the girl im interested in like nonstop. and along with that, i say whats on my mind and dont think twice about it. this ends up with the girl ignoring me. if u have any info on how to stop this cycle that keeps happening to me then let me know