View Full Version : help!

roxiegrl561
07-19-09, 03:34 PM
i always get distracted when i'm doing my homework. even now i'm supposed to be working on an assignment for the summer, and i cant seem to focus. i'm taking medication, but it just doesnt seem to work. this has been going on ever since i've been given homework. i'm going to college next year, but my parents dont trust me enough to let me go out of state, so i need to fix this problem. i've tried everything. what do i do?!

livinginchaos
07-19-09, 05:44 PM
do you think that you should switch meds or ask for an increase?

If the med isn't helping you focus, then you may want to check out the meds situation.

Are you having a hard time starting school work or staying with doing the school work?

Fraz_2006
07-19-09, 05:48 PM
i always get distracted when i'm doing my homework. even now i'm supposed to be working on an assignment for the summer, and i cant seem to focus. i'm taking medication, but it just doesnt seem to work. this has been going on ever since i've been given homework. i'm going to college next year, but my parents dont trust me enough to let me go out of state, so i need to fix this problem. i've tried everything. what do i do?!

Did your medication work in the past?

If so.....

Then you probably just need a medication break due to tolerance.

rossragsdale
07-20-09, 09:48 AM
Yeah try switching your meds, you probably built a tolerance to whatever one your on.

doiadhd
07-20-09, 10:21 AM
Are you mega worried about going to college?Matbe this could be effecting your present ability,to concerntrate and work properly focused on the job i hand.....What will be will be?