View Full Version : Friday 7/31/09 GFC Results Thread

justcallmedorie
07-30-09, 07:57 PM
Well, I didn't do well at all this week what with the vertigo. Oh well.

7/24 - ran intervals for ~2.25 miles
7/30 - ran (limped?) intervals for ~2.5 miles

Make me proud y'all.

novagal
07-30-09, 08:02 PM
Well I can't make you proud, but I can make you look better by comparison, would that help? That may be the only redeeming factor to my inactivity, the thought that it helped someone else feel better......

Oh - and I had no vertigo or anything - no excuses at all. :)

gees, sorry to hear you're having vertigo - maybe you wrote about it and I missed it - do you know what's causing it?

justcallmedorie
07-30-09, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by justcallmedorie http://www.addforums.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=768743#post768743)
Man oh man, I've been sick as a dog. I get vertigo occasionally (for absolutely no apparent reason - been worked up and down by an ENT doc extensively), and I've been spinning round and round for the last few days. Needless to say I haven't been exerting myself. Grrr, hope it goes away soon.

(from the "regular" thread)

Simulacro
07-31-09, 12:09 AM
I enrolled in Tennis for beginners. It's a short summer course, but ideally I'll meet some people that will want to play with me. I guess next week's update will include actual exercise.

justcallmedorie
07-31-09, 01:54 PM
I enrolled in Tennis for beginners. It's a short summer course, but ideally I'll meet some people that will want to play with me. I guess next week's update will include actual exercise.
We look forward to hearing your results! Welcome to the club.

stef
07-31-09, 05:09 PM
my usual walking (out of necessity) but nothing!
leaving for vacation tomorrow; hopefully I will have something to post here at the end of the month.

justcallmedorie
07-31-09, 06:48 PM
my usual walking (out of necessity) but nothing!
leaving for vacation tomorrow; hopefully I will have something to post here at the end of the month.
Enjoy your vacation!

cwatca
08-01-09, 09:34 PM
Sat. July 25 - 1 35 mins. workout on Wii Fit and 1 workout on EA Sports Active
Mon. July 27 - 1 35 mins workout on Wii Fit and 1 workout on EA Sports Active
Tues July 28 - 2 workouts on EA Sports Active
Thurs. July 30 - 1 35 mins. workout on Wii Fit and 2 workouts on EA Sports Active
Fri. July 31 - 1 35 mins workout on Wii Fit and 1 workout on EA Sports Active

justcallmedorie
08-04-09, 08:07 PM
Very nice!