View Full Version : Keeping track of medication

movingforward
08-12-09, 08:23 PM
Does anyone have any ideas or templates for me to keep track of my medication usage?

Higgy
08-20-09, 10:56 AM
I use a program called OnTimeRx...it is mainly a reminder program, but it does keep a record of medication usage...and it also will keep track of how much you have left and when refills are needed. I'm pretty sure they have a free trial...but I found it worth buying. Hope that helps:)

penguin
08-20-09, 11:39 AM
I use a multicompartment pill box for fish oils, calcium, vitamins,Vyvanse, etc. It has a dayand night compartment for each day of one week. I use my PDA to tell me when to buy next batch of pills. I fill the box on Sunday night. It goes with me if I leave town. ALL extra scripts and pills go in the safe. The same as what little cash I have.
Works for me...Ken

zandalm
08-20-09, 02:38 PM
My system is very basic.
My alarm goes off (watch and phone reminder and sms reminder :) ), I take my meds, get out my tiny little notebook and write down the time I took it.

For now I still have regular appointments with my doc and they're spaced out just about the same period as my meds last so that's an easy reminder.

Aside from that though my calendar (google calendar) starts sending me sms notifications about a week before I run out.